Beatle Bashes Bush at White House

Sir Paul is a fool. If he knew even a little bit about what he's talking about he'd know that GWB and his administration was one of the strongest administrations when it came to literacy programs. Add to that the fact that GWB is married to a LIBRARIAN and Sir Paul really looks the fool.

Rick

This moron should go back to his rotten island that is being taken over by muslims and stay the hell out of here. I would no way go to England and trash the queen or prime Minister. what a classless little twit!!! Go take your money and go back to school!!!! or go to the wizard and buy a brain!!!!! Once again a liberal celeb opens big mouth and inserts foot!!!! On my boycott list for being a fool and a-hole!!!!Won't buy of see again list!!!!
P.S. shut up and sing!!!!!

Oh my GOD!

keee keee isgoing to stop buying Beatle albums....

This will bring McCartney to his knees

Don't be silly, only the sight of Obama's ding dong brings Sir Paul to his knees.

I just have to tell Paul "Butthead" McCartney again to KMA, and I will even jam a cherry in the center for you,along side the nuts, and top it off with whipped cream, jack ass. On second thought, I'll pass on that, I don't want that creep with-in a mile of me. Make that Obama's ass instead, okay Paul?

The fact that so many people seem to give a shit about this is yet another clear indication that none of you ignorant twatsticks have your priorities straight.

Carry on. :thup:

The fact that so many people seem to give a shit about this is yet another clear indication that none of you ignorant twatsticks have your priorities straight.

Guess that would include you since you clicked on the thread and then responded. Good grief, no one here is saying this is some high priority thing. Just a minor annoyance to make fun of a guy for.

Guess that would include you since you clicked on the thread and then responded. Good grief, no one here is saying this is some high priority thing. Just a minor annoyance to make fun of a guy for.

I'm just passing some time. I don't get worked up over shit that doesn't mean shit.

Maybe you don't either, but I've seen several posts in this thread that indicate some folks are seriously pissed off about it.

I'm just passing some time. I don't get worked up over shit that doesn't mean shit.

Maybe you don't either, but I've seen several posts in this thread that indicate some folks are seriously pissed off about it.

Well, they're weird. He's a fucking entertainer. Who cares what he thinks? Except like I said, the white house is not the proper venue for such comments.

Well, they're weird. He's a fucking entertainer. Who cares what he thinks? Except like I said, the white house is not the proper venue for such comments.

Who cares?

I suspect we will find many people that consider this an endorsement of the Obama Administration and want us all to know that Sir Paul approves of their message. :lol:

Immie

Damn, if it's not Obama bashing this great country, it's his fellow loony lib's bashing this great country.

Oh well, it is quite entertaining!

But we all know that McCartney is just pissed because a one legged groupie took him for half his shit!...And now Yoko Ono is worth more than his stupid ass!.......Funny shit, indeed!

I could care less what Paul McCartney thinks, but I do take exception to the fact this asshole uses the White House to make comments about our affairs, and the white house goes along with it! Well, because the white house is just as F'd up as McCartney.

One of the purposes of blogging sites like USMB is to moan and groan and state one's opinions, anything goes, be it stupid, lame, rational or otherwise, that's how people with a lot of time on their hands enjoy passing their days, it's their time, so deal with it! or watch South Park reruns :D Hilarious!

It doesn't sound as though a lot of you know anything about The Beatles. Especially Elroy, the Elvis wannabee. Paul didn't need John and John didn't need him. They were both brilliant. You know as much about music as you do politics.

Meh, like I said, it wasn't the first time he was called uneducated. My only thing is I don't see why we need such a long thread about this. It's quite simple about what happened.

It's quite obvious from reading your posts that you wouldn't recognize dignity if it poked you in the eye, so no surprise that you see nothing wrong here.

You may want to spend some time here before you start making quick judgements about people.

He may have only been on the board a little while but he certainly has dogbert's number, somethings just don't take that long. The idea that he would change his screen name just because he was given the "honor" of being a moderator tells me he is a child and a twat.

It doesn't sound as though a lot of you know anything about The Beatles. Especially Elroy, the Elvis wannabee. Paul didn't need John and John didn't need him. They were both brilliant. You know as much about music as you do politics.

If, your referring to me, I know a lot about the Beatles, I grew up with them and still have just about ALL their albums. But there comes a time when some of these jackasses just gotta keep their big yaps shut, and this is one of them. If your referring to me, about politics and music why would you make such a stupid comment about these two topics in the first place? You have no clue how much I know about either, anymore than I would make a stupid statement like that, about your knowledge on various subjects.

If you were NOT referring to me, then forget my previous comments and go about your day. :D

If, your referring to me, I know a lot about the Beatles, I grew up with them and still have just about ALL their albums. But there comes a time when some of these jackasses just gotta keep their big yaps shut, and this is one of them. If your referring to me, about politics and music why would you make such a stupid comment about these two topics in the first place? You have no clue how much I know about either, anymore than I would make a stupid statement like that, about your knowledge on various subjects.

If you were NOT referring to me, then forget my previous comments and go about your day. :D

Gee thanks!!! I thought it was obvious that I was referring to the Elvis wannabe. See highlights above.

It's quite obvious from reading your posts that you wouldn't recognize dignity if it poked you in the eye, so no surprise that you see nothing wrong here.

You may want to spend some time here before you start making quick judgements about people.

He may have only been on the board a little while but he certainly has dogbert's number, somethings just don't take that long. The idea that he would change his screen name just because he was given the "honor" of being a moderator tells me he is a child and a twat.

Who?? Elroy??? He doesn't have any numbers.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if Obama put out a statement that McCartney's words were not appreciated.
His approval numbers would have spiked, but his popularity amongst the celbrity population would likely have suffered.
Fame over numbers anyday for the man.

what did he say? (vid won't play for me)....

something about how after the last 8 years, it's good to have someone who knows what a library is.

that's not classless... it's a statement of fact.

Actually, his wife is a librarian by title and academics.
And he was an avid reader.

So it was not fact. It was a baseless jab and done for laughs. It was at the WH and not a place to make a comment like that.

something about how after the last 8 years, it's good to have someone who knows what a library is.

that's not classless... it's a statement of fact.

Actually, his wife is a librarian by title and academics.
And he was an avid reader.

So it was not fact. It was a baseless jab and done for laughs. It was at the WH and not a place to make a comment like that.

yes. and i never said laura didn't know what a library is. nor do i think laura is stupid.

bush said his favorite book was a kid's book that came out when he was practically an adult. i wish i could remember what he said. sorry... most incurious president i've seen in my lifetime. i don't believe he had any understanding at all of pretty much anything...

i don't think it baseless at all. though i might have chosen another location for the comment. but it wasn't a horrible thing either.

Forum List

Back