Beatle Bashes Bush at White House

that's not classless... it's a statement of fact.

Actually, his wife is a librarian by title and academics.
And he was an avid reader.

So it was not fact. It was a baseless jab and done for laughs. It was at the WH and not a place to make a comment like that.

yes. and i never said laura didn't know what a library is. nor do i think laura is stupid.

bush said his favorite book was a kid's book that came out when he was practically an adult. i wish i could remember what he said. sorry... most incurious president i've seen in my lifetime. i don't believe he had any understanding at all of pretty much anything...

i don't think it baseless at all. though i might have chosen another location for the comment. but it wasn't a horrible thing either.
Ya' mean kinda like Obama's lack of understanding on how to lead ANYTHING?

Well, he is leading this country straight down the fucking toilet so, I guess he CAN lead SOMETHING!

So it was not fact. It was a baseless jab and done for laughs. It was at the WH and not a place to make a comment like that.

yes. and i never said laura didn't know what a library is. nor do i think laura is stupid.

bush said his favorite book was a kid's book that came out when he was practically an adult. i wish i could remember what he said. sorry... most incurious president i've seen in my lifetime. i don't believe he had any understanding at all of pretty much anything...

i don't think it baseless at all. though i might have chosen another location for the comment. but it wasn't a horrible thing either.

Yes the man was stupid, most Harvard grads are.

It was a stupid and untrue comment made at a completely inappropriate venue. Move on....

It was a stupid and untrue comment made at a completely inappropriate venue. Move on....

Sadly, even something as minor as this has Obama supporters forgetting that America was bashed; not just Bush.

It was done in our house and against one of our Presidents. And it was done by a non citizen who was invited over to OUR house.

Yale grad I believe.

And he is the only "stupid, illiterate person" to have ever graduated an Ivy League school.

Beatle Bashes Bush at White House

Ok...you goofs have been going on...and...on... and what everyone wants to know is

Was Stephanie trying to be SteFunny and stir up enough anxiety over this "quip" that someone would kill McCartney over it?

Comon Steff ...tell the truth...you want Paul to encounter someone like you on the street and have a "Ticket to Ride" to meet John. Right?

Yale grad I believe.

And he is the only "stupid, illiterate person" to have ever graduated an Ivy League school.

he did his undergrad at Yale and then earned an MBA from Harvard.

Yale grad I believe.

I don't believe Bush did diddly squat in College. I believe he was an embarrassment to his father who paid up the wazzu to have tutors and Ghost Writers and researchers fake his dumb ass all the way through. I know hundreds of college graduates with an assortment of degrees and never ran accoss one as inept with the english language as Bush.

Bush didn't even attempt to clean up his act until way after he married Laura. Booze...cocaine...equals graduating from college?..possible for a genius..maybe...probable for a fuckwit coke addict drunk like Georgy?.. Ya right..tell me another one.

Last edited:
Yale grad I believe.

I don't believe Bush did diddly squat in College. I believe he was an embarrassment to his father who paid up the wazzu to have tutors and Ghost Writers and researchers fake his dumb ass all the way through. I know hundreds of college graduates with an assortment of degrees and never ran accoss on as inept with the english language as Bush.

Bush didn't even attempt to clean up his act until way after he married Laura. Booze...cocaine...equals graduating from college?..possible for a genius..maybe...probable for a fuckwit coke addict drunk like Georgy?.. Ya right..tell me another one.

embarrassment to his father? absolutely. his father hiring ghost writers and researchers to fake his way through Yale and then Harvard? what about the exams? how do you fake that? when was he doing cocaine vs when was he going to school?

I don't believe Bush did diddly squat in College. I believe he was an embarrassment to his father who paid up the wazzu to have tutors and Ghost Writers and researchers fake his dumb ass all the way through. I know hundreds of college graduates with an assortment of degrees and never ran accoss on as inept with the english language as Bush.

embarrassment to his father? absolutely. his father hiring ghost writers and researchers to fake his way through Yale and then Harvard? what about the exams? how do you fake that? when was he doing cocaine vs when was he going to school?

You don't have to "fake" exams. Your daddy makes a phone call and "splains" how it works and if the initial conversation doesn't get the right results a packet of photos gets dropped off in your college office with instructions. Does "CIA operative" mean anything to you. Christ sparky I've done the same thing myself. It wasn't that difficult. Even a college prof can divide all his property value by 2.

I don't have proof..but if anyone was capable of getting the job done...it was his daddy.

Why..because he knew his kids would be headed into politics..and like the Kennedys ya gotsta lay the foundation...idiot son or not..

And YOU have bought into the spin that our present president is 'brilliant'.....not!

You don't have to "fake" exams. Your daddy makes a phone call and "splains" how it works and if the initial conversation doesn't get the right results a packet of photos gets dropped off in your college office with instructions. Does "CIA operative" mean anything to you. Christ sparky I've done the same thing myself. It wasn't that difficult. Even a college prof can divide all his property value by 2.

I don't have proof..but if anyone was capable of getting the job done...it was his daddy.

Why..because he knew his kids would be headed into politics..and like the Kennedys ya gotsta lay the foundation...idiot son or not..

Wow are you part of the lunatic fringe... I'm sure that daddy forced his prep school to give him the grades to qualify for said Ivy league college and then threatened the TWO ivy league schools if they didn't graduate his son, and not one person has as of yet stepped forward and claimed such.

Do you also prescribe to the theory that way back when Obama's daddy forged his HI birth decree b/c one day he knew his son would run for President? And if you don't , why not?

getting your kid back into school after cheating on a spanish test is one thing. getting him through all the classes at two schools is something else.

getting your kid back into school after cheating on a spanish test is one thing. getting him through all the classes at two schools is something else.

Ya...maybe if you are the owner of a medium sized business with maybe only a few frat brothers to co sign for you.

Why do I have to spell out the Daddy was a destroyer of several South American countries. A genuine CIA operative. What part of a master at the art of threatening and getting your way on behalf of Coca Cola and Alcoa and United Fruit including assacinating anyone in your way makes it a problem to get a geek paper pushing proffessor to understand the efficiency of getting Georgy the hell out of your class and univercity as fast as possible before somebody goes missing do you not get?

Obama didn't have it like ol Georgy. I don't give a fuck about where he was born. This thread is about Bush and McCartney.

OK you dweebs don't know how the CIA rolls?...Whatever. You want to equate Bushs beginnings with Obamas? Your imagination dissapoints. How do you morons think we have been getting the job done all these years.. Coffee clatches, banquits and bouquets? If you say so...:cuckoo:

Let me put it this way. If you had every motherfucking advantage to put your stooge embarrsment of a son through Yale and Harvard or College anywhere on the planet and the moxie and muscle to make it stick...would you?

You guys crack me up..you think the worst things you ever saw or heard of were in the movies..:lol:

Ya...maybe if you are the owner of a medium sized business with maybe only a few frat brothers to co sign for you.

Why do I have to spell out the Daddy was a destroyer of several South American countries. A genuine CIA operative. What part of a master at the art of threatening and getting your way on behalf of Coca Cola and Alcoa and United Fruit including assacinating anyone in your way makes it a problem to get a geek paper pushing proffessor to understand the efficiency of getting Georgy the hell out of your class and univercity as fast as possible before somebody goes missing do you not get?

Obama didn't have it like ol Georgy. I don't give a fuck about where he was born. This thread is about Bush and McCartney.

OK you dweebs don't know how the CIA rolls?...Whatever. You want to equate Bushs beginnings with Obamas? Your imagination dissapoints. How do you morons think we have been getting the job done all these years.. Coffee clatches, banquits and bouquets? If you say so...:cuckoo:

Let me put it this way. If you had every motherfucking advantage to put your stooge embarrsment of a son through Yale and Harvard or College anywhere on the planet and the moxie and muscle to make it stick...would you?

You guys crack me up..you think the worst things you ever saw or heard of were in the movies..:lol:

I prefer fact to imagination.

That's why you served as you did and Bush's daddy made the facts any way he wanted them. What the fuck do you think he did as a CIA Op? Chili ring a bell? Venezuela?..Cuba? They fucking murdered people as you would swat mosquitos Ollie. They didn't do it on orders like a private in the army. They did it on their own to accomplish our political and idustrial goals with minimum supervision. Are you fuckers just plain brain dead. Why does it bother you. I couldn't give a crap..it all old news. Bush's daddy has had guys of importance in several foreign countries killed for next to nothing.

Last edited:

I didn't mention Obama at all. and I think he was born in Hawaii. the United Fruit company coup was in Guatemala 1954. I don't think Bush sr was head of the CIA then.

That's why you served as you did and Bush's daddy made the facts any way he wanted them. What the fuck do you think he did as a CIA Op? Chili ring a bell? Venezuela?..Cuba? They fucking murdered people as you would swat mosquitos Ollie. They didn't do it on orders like a private in the army. They did it on their own to accomplish our political and idustrial goals with minimum supervision. Are you fuckers just plain brain dead. Why does it bother you. I couldn't give a crap..it all old news. Bush's daddy has had guys of importance in several foreign countries killed for next to nothing.

chile was September 11, 1973. I think Helms was head of CIA then, not Bush.

Paranoia strikin' a lil' deep there, buggie?

Ya' hearin' voices and seein' dead people also, buggie?

:razz:

Don't be such a fucking idiot. Do some research on Bush before you give him a pass.

United Fruit was involved in several countries. AND I am not refering to when Bush was the head of the agency. I know what I am talking about..you want to believe some other set of facts fine. My only point is that he had the nads and the wherewithal to get his brat through college without either of em having to hardly lift a finger.

Believe what you want.

This thread is about McCartney anyway.

Don't be such a fucking idiot. Do some research on Bush before you give him a pass.

United Fruit was involved in several countries. AND I am not refering to when Bush was the head of the agency. I know what I am talking about..you want to believe some other set of facts fine. My only point is that he had the nads and the wherewithal to get his brat through college without either of em having to hardly lift a finger.

Believe what you want.

This thread is about McCartney anyway.

I don't think I've given any president "a pass". and the thread isn't just about McCartney but also about who he insulted.

Forum List

Back