Beating Up Christians Is Great, But How Long Until This Affects You?

Talk about an utter affront to freedom at just about EVERY level!!!
If these are the means employed in modern day Christian persecution, perhaps someone should remind the intellectual titans behind it of the "unintended consequences" which ALWAYS accompany their heavy handed tyranny.
Two thumbs up to the campus Democrat leadership and the agnostics with enough foresight to recognize where this utter idiocy will inevitably lead.

Exiled from Vanderbilt: How Colleges are Driving Religious Groups off Campus - YouTube

Vandy is a PRIVATE research university, and has every right to bar those who would endeavor to distort and confuse the university's mission by advancing religious dogma on-campus.

It's no different than a church barring Athiests from actively using the church to advance their beliefs, in direct contradiciton to the Church's mission.

Last edited:
Kibitz - yiddish

to interfere: to interfere or give unwanted advice, especially when watching a card game

There are plenty of Jews at Vanderbilt.

Vanderbilt University: Jewish Studies

Vanderbilt University: Jewish Studies:Faculty

main.jpg

Christian institutions have the right to teach the New Testament exactly as it is written.
They are entitled to do this without the consent of or any input by Jews, coming from the Federal government or private institutions.

It seems like I recall a lot of "private institutions" that have been invaded and multiculturalized by Jewish lawyers in the past. Universities like Harvard for example were once accused of being bastions of the "white" establishment. Now they are commandeered by Jews like the one pictured below:

220px-Elena_Kagan_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg

They all share common beliefs, one of which is the belief that they have a God given right to rule over white men and other goyim.

"White" goyim, on the other hand have a God given mandate to obey their Jewish superiors.

Kibitz - yiddish

to interfere: to interfere or give unwanted advice, especially when watching a card game

There are plenty of Jews at Vanderbilt.

Vanderbilt University: Jewish Studies

Vanderbilt University: Jewish Studies:Faculty

main.jpg

Christian institutions have the right to teach the New Testament exactly as it is written.
They are entitled to do this without the consent of or any input by Jews, coming from the Federal government or private institutions.

It seems like I recall a lot of "private institutions" that have been invaded and multiculturalized by Jewish lawyers in the past. Universities like Harvard for example were once accused of being bastions of the "white" establishment. Now they are commandeered by Jews like the one pictured below:

220px-Elena_Kagan_official_SCOTUS_portrait.jpg

They all share common beliefs, one of which is the belief that they have a God given right to rule over white men and other goyim.

"White" goyim, on the other hand have a God given mandate to obey their Jewish superiors.

Also a Divinity School, since it was started by a bishop, Holland McTyeire, with some bux from the Commodore.

So coming to learn about God is okie doke, but trying to convert the campus at large is ixne, which is what, presumably, got them ejected.

There's an entire section on this board dedicated to Israel and related topics, please go post in that forum, you'll find many other fellow bigoted people there on both sides, some that even agree with you. This topic was not about Jews, period. And I really don't care what they think re. Christians, they're welcome to their bigotry should they have any, just as you are. You are the pot calling the kettle black and all you do is blacken the image projected by christians. How can you call yourself a christian, yet smear hate out of the other side of your mouth?

I repeat. Jews are the biggest Christian bashers of all. The JUDEO-xtians who are Zionist sponsors need to realize this. To that extent, the topic is about Jews.

You say you don't care about what they think, but you appear eager enough to defend it whatever it is. Since you are so concerned about whether I am a bigot enough to accuse me of it and attempt to silence me, one might think you would be equally as willing to address the subject of Jewish bigotry.

You may have noticed how the video:

As Seen On Israeli TV, Jews make fun of Jesus being Crucified - YouTube

has been removed from YouTube.

It seems as though the Jewish factions do not want the subject of their own prejudices revealed any more than you want it discussed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LofScCiJT4c]Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content - YouTube[/ame]

You are a fool, and worst of all, you've completely missed the message that Christ came to give.

As Seen On Israeli TV, Jews make fun of Jesus being Crucified

Well; you gotta admit, it is some pretty funny shit. Dude walks on water and then doesn't have the fucking sense to not preach apocalyptic bullshit in the Temple of David, knowing full well it was a fast track to the goddamn cross??? Loon on a suicide mission, being nailed up due to his own stupidity?

Pure

Fucking

Comedy

:)

Well; you gotta admit, it is some pretty funny shit. Dude walks on water and then doesn't have the fucking sense to not preach apocalyptic bullshit in the Temple of David, knowing full well it was a fast track to the goddamn cross??? Loon on a suicide mission, being nailed up due to his own stupidity?

Pure

Fucking

Comedy

Thank you so much for your candid display of Jewish sentiment towards Christ.
I could have written 10,000 words without effect. But in scarcely a paragraph you have succeeded in conveying it in a way that no "anti-semitic Jew hating Nazi" ever could.

I just hope that many JUDEO-xtians will read your excellent description and it at face value. For those who cannot be convinced that Kibitzers such as yourself are anything less than the anointed holy lambs of God, I am sure we can agree that they truly are the Putzes you take them for.

To show you how sincere I am I want to add these little known facts to the mix about Jewish attitudes in Israel towards the "multiculturalism" which Jews in the US so heartily recommend for the goy.

The Insider - Israel only allows pure Jews to marry

Israel only allows pure Jews to marry

*** Jewish leaders in Israel want to create a pure new master race of Jews to cleanse the community of non-Jews, half-Jews, and any other ethnic or religious group. To Jews being Jewish is not about a religion, it is a race and an exclusive club which shuts its doors to everybody else. ***

Not Jewish enough to marry a Cohen - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

I wish to express my sincere desire that the Jewish leaders succeed in their plan to halt intermarriages in Israel. Moreover, I would not only welcome, but I would personally lend them my full support and cooperation if they could succeed in implementing the same plan regarding Jews in the US, starting with Hollywood.

Can Jews marry non-Jews

It's unfortunate that so many Jews have such a lack of regard for their Jewish heritage that they would sacrifice their royal blood for the sake of a Shicksa Hoe.

It appears that Jews like many white women have a taste for forbidden fruit.

But the fact that they are not dedicated enough to the Jewish religion and race to truly keep it to themselves is not surprising considering the numbers of atheists and Secular Humanists who call themselves Jews who do not believe in G-d at all, let alone all those outdated mandates and antiquated traditions outlined in the Torah and even the Talmud.

One can only imagine that the reason they retain their Jewish identity at all is for the economic and social advantages it provides.

Olmert: Ethiopian Jews are right to feel discriminated against - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Jews will tell you that Israel is not an apartheid state. Jimmy Carter was roasted by US Jews and called anti-semitic for having written a book to that effect.
Still one can't help but wonder what all the hub bub is about when one reads articles like these:
Olmert: Ethiopian Jews are right to feel discriminated against

Olmert: Ethiopian Jews are right to feel discriminated against - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Now the source this is taken from is none other than the Haaretz, hardly a "white supremacist" news source. Like I said, if you can't trust a Jew, who can you trust?

How about another, lest one or the other be accused of some form of sedition.

Ethiopian community hit hard by discrimination - Israel News, Ynetnews

They can't always be self hating Jews can they?

If not, then it appears that there is racial trouble in paradise.

But I was under the impression that Jews were the champions of the underdog and the saviors of the black race. At least that is how they are presented to the public in the US.

How many times have we heard about the Jewish "civil rights" carpet baggers who were murdered by the evil Klansmen during the black uprisings? Did the blacks really need any instigating? Evidently some of the locals didn't think so.

So what we have here is an apparent inconsistency between the Jews of Israel and the Jews of the US with regard to blacks. The blacks being discriminated against in Israel are even supposed to be Jews!

Tsk tsk.

Now what would make the Jews in the US so interested in the welfare of blacks in the US that they would go out of their way to protest in behalf of blacks even to the point of setting up Martin Luther King with his own cadre of Jewish lawyers and logistical support when the Jews of Israel don't want blacks moving into Israel even if they claim to be followers of the Jewish religion?

Does anybody have any ideas about this?

Jimmy Carter and others have written and spoken about the appalling conditions Palestinians are forced to endure under the Israeli regime, while Jews admit that they oppose intermarriage, and while even Jews write about the discrimination Jews conduct against black Jews. So one might be forgiven for thinking there may be something to the allegations made against Israeli Jews by Carter and others.

Nevertheless they have all been forced to apologize for their "anti-semitic" remarks right from Billy Graham and a former President right on down the line, even though none of these people hardly fit the profile of a "racist Jew hating Neo Nazi Skin Heads". They sure had me fooled.

One fact emerges. No matter how inclined one may be to think that perhaps Israel is an apartheid state or that Jews can be as bigoted as anybody, because of all these revelations about Jews in Israel, one still is not allowed to say so in public.

This is because as some Rabbis have pointed out, Jews do not live by the precepts which Christ taught about "turning the other cheek" and other such stuff as they consider nonsense. Jews do not forgive! American Zio evangelicals need to bare this in mind.

Last edited:
Also a Divinity School, since it was started by a bishop, Holland McTyeire, with some bux from the Commodore.

So coming to learn about God is okie doke, but trying to convert the campus at large is ixne, which is what, presumably, got them ejected.

Yes yes. And we can see where all this is headed.

Christians Discriminated Against by Israel
On Dec. 29, 1977, Christians in Israel and the occupied territories protested a new law passed by the Israeli parliament making it illegal for missionaries to proselytize Jews. Protestant churches charged that the law had been “hastily pushed through parliament during the Christmas period when Christians were busily engaged in preparing for and celebrating their major festival.” The law made missionaries liable to five years’ imprisonment for attempting to persuade people to change their religion, and three years’ imprisonment for any Jew who converted.

There's a lot of interesting stuff in the article.

It concludes:
When Israel was established in 1948, the Palestinian Christian community had numbered 200,000, compared to roughly 600,000 Jews in Palestine at the time. Now the Christians are not even one percent of the population of Israel/Palestine. Of today’s estimated total 400,000 Christian Palestinians, most now are living in their own diaspora, mainly in the Americas.

Jews are fond of quoting a statement written by Thomas Jefferson in a letter
about the need to keep state business separate from Church business as though it was written as a law somewhere which should be interpreted to mean that there shall be no religion or religious people in the Federal government.

What they don't mention is that what laws that exist to that effect were intended to prevent Congress or the Federal government from meddling in religious affairs or dictating to religious affiliations how the Bible should be taught.

At any rate, this great concern among Jews that some aspects of Christianity might influence members of government in adverse ways did not prevent the illustrious Rabbis of Chabad from going to their Shabbos Goy, George H W Bush and having him sign into effect a House Resolution acknowledging Noahide Laws as the basis of the US legal system!

Now the Government Can Legally Kill Christians
Bill Dannemeyer
U.S. Congressman,
1979-1992

Your U.S. government can now legally kill Christians for the “crime” of worshipping Jesus Christ! A diabolic deception has been perpetrated on the American people by their OWN leaders, Senators and Congressmen, who have sold their soul to the devil. On March 5, 1991, in the House of Representatives, and March 7, 1991, in the U.S. Senate, without any knowledge of, or input by, the people of the United States, U.S. Senators and Congressmen passed a law that is so outrageous – and frankly unconstitutional – that it forces the American people to be bound by a set of monstrous rules, called the Noahide Laws, rules that make the belief in Jesus Christ a crime punishable by decapitation by guillotine! On March 20, 1991, President George H.W. Bush, a supposed Christian, signed the bill into law.

Before you respond, “NO, that cannot be – not in our free country!” let me explain.

th

th

"Oh Vey" "O Tay"

th

Of course, now Junior has to get in on the act.

More insight from the herald of truth:

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them
A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.

th

These goyim, they have no sense of humor.

Last edited:
There's an entire section on this board dedicated to Israel and related topics, please go post in that forum, you'll find many other fellow bigoted people there on both sides, some that even agree with you. This topic was not about Jews, period. And I really don't care what they think re. Christians, they're welcome to their bigotry should they have any, just as you are. You are the pot calling the kettle black and all you do is blacken the image projected by christians. How can you call yourself a christian, yet smear hate out of the other side of your mouth?

th

th

Matthew 23:33-39

33“You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
34 Therefore I am sending you prophets and wise men and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 35 And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
36 I tell you the truth, all this will come upon this generation.

37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing.
38 Look, your house is left to you desolate.
39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’ ”

Pure

Fucking

Comedy

Thank you so much for your candid display of Jewish sentiment towards Christ.
I could have written 10,000 words without effect. But in scarcely a paragraph you have succeeded in conveying it in a way that no "anti-semitic Jew hating Nazi" ever could.

I just hope that many JUDEO-xtians will read your excellent description and it at face value. For those who cannot be convinced that Kibitzers such as yourself are anything less than the anointed holy lambs of God, I am sure we can agree that they truly are the Putzes you take them for.

To show you how sincere I am I want to add these little known facts to the mix about Jewish attitudes in Israel towards the "multiculturalism" which Jews in the US so heartily recommend for the goy.

The Insider - Israel only allows pure Jews to marry

Israel only allows pure Jews to marry

*** Jewish leaders in Israel want to create a pure new master race of Jews to cleanse the community of non-Jews, half-Jews, and any other ethnic or religious group. To Jews being Jewish is not about a religion, it is a race and an exclusive club which shuts its doors to everybody else. ***

Not Jewish enough to marry a Cohen - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

I wish to express my sincere desire that the Jewish leaders succeed in their plan to halt intermarriages in Israel. Moreover, I would not only welcome, but I would personally lend them my full support and cooperation if they could succeed in implementing the same plan regarding Jews in the US, starting with Hollywood.

Can Jews marry non-Jews

It's unfortunate that so many Jews have such a lack of regard for their Jewish heritage that they would sacrifice their royal blood for the sake of a Shicksa Hoe.

It appears that Jews like many white women have a taste for forbidden fruit.

But the fact that they are not dedicated enough to the Jewish religion and race to truly keep it to themselves is not surprising considering the numbers of atheists and Secular Humanists who call themselves Jews who do not believe in G-d at all, let alone all those outdated mandates and antiquated traditions outlined in the Torah and even the Talmud.

One can only imagine that the reason they retain their Jewish identity at all is for the economic and social advantages it provides.

Jews will tell you that Israel is not an apartheid state. Jimmy Carter was roasted by US Jews and called anti-semitic for having written a book to that effect.
Still one can't help but wonder what all the hub bub is about when one reads articles like these:
Olmert: Ethiopian Jews are right to feel discriminated against

Now the source this is taken from is none other than the Haaretz, hardly a "white supremacist" news source. Like I said, if you can't trust a Jew, who can you trust?

How about another, lest one or the other be accused of some form of sedition.

Ethiopian community hit hard by discrimination - Israel News, Ynetnews

They can't always be self hating Jews can they?

If not, then it appears that there is racial trouble in paradise.

But I was under the impression that Jews were the champions of the underdog and the saviors of the black race. At least that is how they are presented to the public in the US.

How many times have we heard about the Jewish "civil rights" carpet baggers who were murdered by the evil Klansmen during the black uprisings? Did the blacks really need any instigating? Evidently some of the locals didn't think so.

So what we have here is an apparent inconsistency between the Jews of Israel and the Jews of the US with regard to blacks. The blacks being discriminated against in Israel are even supposed to be Jews!

Tsk tsk.

Now what would make the Jews in the US so interested in the welfare of blacks in the US that they would go out of their way to protest in behalf of blacks even to the point of setting up Martin Luther King with his own cadre of Jewish lawyers and logistical support when the Jews of Israel don't want blacks moving into Israel even if they claim to be followers of the Jewish religion?

Does anybody have any ideas about this?

Jimmy Carter and others have written and spoken about the appalling conditions Palestinians are forced to endure under the Israeli regime, while Jews admit that they oppose intermarriage, and while even Jews write about the discrimination Jews conduct against black Jews. So one might be forgiven for thinking there may be something to the allegations made against Israeli Jews by Carter and others.

Nevertheless they have all been forced to apologize for their "anti-semitic" remarks right from Billy Graham and a former President right on down the line, even though none of these people hardly fit the profile of a "racist Jew hating Neo Nazi Skin Heads". They sure had me fooled.

One fact emerges. No matter how inclined one may be to think that perhaps Israel is an apartheid state or that Jews can be as bigoted as anybody, because of all these revelations about Jews in Israel, one still is not allowed to say so in public.

This is because as some Rabbis have pointed out, Jews do not live by the precepts which Christ taught about "turning the other cheek" and other such stuff as they consider nonsense. Jews do not forgive! American Zio evangelicals need to bare this in mind.

You hate Jews, just admit it.

You are a fool, and worst of all, you've completely missed the message that Christ came to give.

Who is the bigger fool, me for denying the Jews, or the Jews for denying Christ?

Matthew 5:22

But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' will be in danger of the fire of hell.

You hate Jews, just admit it.

Why don't the Jews just admit that they hate white non-Khazar, non-Ashkenazim males?

The answer is that it wouldn't be a smart thing to do.

They know a good when they've got it going. Why should they risk messing it up by letting the truth be known?

Do you think that the JUDEO-xtians would continue giving their unwavering and unconditional support to the "Chosen Ones" if they knew how much contempt the "Chosen" actually had for the Bible thumping ignoramuses and how they are spoken of behind their backs?

I've already told you. I don't like the majority of the arrogant, flippant, self aggrandizing, greedy egotistical ones you see on TV. It's the spirit they give off.

I'm not talking about people like Phil Silvers either, not unless he was a great deal different than the image he projected. The same goes for people like Jack Benny.
I could name quite a few people like these. Nothing about them indicated that their fame or fortune corrupted them more than it would anyone normally. I like to think that Rod Serling also belonged in this category but I suspect his feet were made of clay as well.

I told you before, this is not a racial issue as much as you people try to make it one.
If it was I wouldn't care whether the Palestinians were brutalized or not.

I just happen to believe that the US should put principles before expediency. I understand the Machiavellian attitude and where Nietzche got some of his ideas but I can't whole heartedly agree with them. I could find as many reasons to be sympathetic with Count Dracula. At least he had a real excuse.

I repeat. This is about the large and powerful socio-political union in the US that is called Judaism which includes the collection of people calling themselves "Jews".

I believe the traditions and teachings derived from the Talmud have a corrupting influence on the Jews and it is the habits they have acquired from practicing these dogmas that are responsible for what is called "anti-semitism".

I believe that the Old Testament scriptures were given to men by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit the same way the New Testament was, NOT by the will of the MAN. That includes the so called Jews who are in fact nothing more than men whether you accept the Old Testament as God given or not.

The fact that so many Jews are presumptuous enough to even usurp the credit which should belong to God alone absolutely turns my stomach. Anyone who believe this version of things has to be a complete fool to for following them.

Not least of all is the problem of organized crime in the US that originated in the former USSR and was imported sometime after Perestroika and the fall of the Berlin wall. Jews in the US lobbied for the immigration of Soviet Jews. Among these were some of the worst mobsters in the world.

How Jews can claim any moral high ground and attempt to shield this "Russian" mob behind accusations of "Anti-Semitism" can only be explained in terms of Jewish attitudes derived from Talmudism.

I will say it as many times as needs be. You can scream anti-semite all you want but as long as the Jewish lobby is at work in the US, they should be registered as foreign agents and subject to the same scrutiny that any other political entity.

My goal here is to help make people aware of their presence so they may better understand what is actually happening behind the facade the Zionist propaganda machine has propped that is posing as an independent news media.

You can call this "hate" if you want to. I do not hide the fact that there are aspects of it which I DO hate!
What needs to be understood is that however much hate there is mixed up in this, not all of it is coming from the gentile side!

I would also like to emphasize here and now that the majority of those "Jews" I am speaking of, do not present themselves in public as Jews. Most of them pass themselves off as gentile! Many of them may be found in Christian denominations of churches but they are Zionists none the less with a strong sense of Ashkenazim identity.

The racial differences are often so subtle that only they themselves are aware of them. That would not matter either if these people did not practice the same kind of prejudice and discrimination that they preach against in everyone else.

I have personally experienced the contempt that some of them have towards those whom they consider rivals or deem to be inferior.

Talk Reason: arguments against creationism, intelligent design, and religious apologetics

These attitudes are not confined to those who attend Synagogues.

You can see manifestations of them in schools, work places, and elsewhere. Professors in Universities find ways to express them. Employers act upon them. Judges , doctors, and lawyers may all make decisions based upon them. The effects of all these actions are no less real than the purported discrimination against blacks by whites.

They are plain enough to see on TV and in other media if one knows what they are looking at.

People can choose to ignore these observations if they wish. It wasn't long ago that they did not trouble themselves to learn anything about Islam either. As it happens, that ignorance is not so inconsequential as they once thought it to be.

White gentile males who have grown up in a country and in an environment which is relatively shielded from problems which are common elsewhere in the world, ought to be able to learn from one another that a person cannot afford to remain ignorant of his enemies. A lack of interest in them will not make them disappear.

beating up or discriminating or hurting on purpose the Feelings of any religious Group for their believes is wrong

Yes. And that's why what has been called "reverse" discrimination is not going to do anything but create more problems, as if "discrimination" could only go one way to begin with.

But every so called minority (including women which are scarcely a minority) in this country is taught by the Jew media and "liberal" academia that they are entitled to exact revenge and reparations on the implied cause of all their woes. And who pray tell could that be? So a not so undeclared open season has developed on whitey in which whitey himself has been persuaded he should go along with.

Not only is this wrong, so are a lot of other practices in this country many of which are also illegal. One that pops into mind is all the illegal immigration that can be traced to the ongoing efforts of Jewish lobby groups and their multiculturalist advocates. Of course the illegal immigrants will object to any proposal that Emperor Obama ought to enforce the immigration laws as they are already on the books, calling any effort to do so "racist".

Meanwhile they are lining up in the cue for all sorts of government assistance and more jobs which were formerly occupied by the gringos who "stole their land". At the same many of them are rejoicing at the rate of progress of the Reconquista while burning the US flag, protesting over the shabby treatment they are getting, and while drug cartels continue to import more gang activities like those we see in Mexico; and all this with the aid of our "Representatives" like Eric Holder and reassurance from the Supreme Court!

No doubt none of what I have just said is going to be considered in any context which doesn't include a charge of "racism". That goes without saying, since any defense of a white gentile made by a white gentile has been predetermined by the Politically Correct establishment to be the work of bigots. There is no argument that can be made in that direction which isn't classified as such. It's useless to attempt to make one.

But since no one else is ever able to look at things from the perspective of the white male gentile under siege but a white male gentile himself I guess the dirty job of self defense is going to be left to us bigots. It's either that or just surrender the Alamo this time without fight.
If every other ethnic and religious group is allowed to enter the US and try to change it into a duplicate of their own, then there is no good reason why white Anglo Saxon protestants should fight to put it back like it was.

I suspect that some folks try to be misleading about their true identities as well as their motives.

Last edited:
beating up or discriminating or hurting on purpose the Feelings of any religious Group for their believes is wrong

Yes. And that's why what has been called "reverse" discrimination is not going to do anything but create more problems, as if "discrimination" could only go one way to begin with.

But every so called minority (including women which are scarcely a minority) in this country is taught by the Jew media and "liberal" academia that they are entitled to exact revenge and reparations on the implied cause of all their woes. And who pray tell could that be? So a not so undeclared open season has developed on whitey in which whitey himself has been persuaded he should go along with.

Not only is this wrong, so are a lot of other practices in this country many of which are also illegal. One that pops into mind is all the illegal immigration that can be traced to the ongoing efforts of Jewish lobby groups and their multiculturalist advocates. Of course the illegal immigrants will object to any proposal that Emperor Obama ought to enforce the immigration laws as they are already on the books, calling any effort to do so "racist".

Meanwhile they are lining up in the cue for all sorts of government assistance and more jobs which were formerly occupied by the gringos who "stole their land". At the same many of them are rejoicing at the rate of progress of the Reconquista while burning the US flag, protesting over the shabby treatment they are getting, and while drug cartels continue to import more gang activities like those we see in Mexico; and all this with the aid of our "Representatives" like Eric Holder and reassurance from the Supreme Court!

No doubt none of what I have just said is going to be considered in any context which doesn't include a charge of "racism". That goes without saying, since any defense of a white gentile made by a white gentile has been predetermined by the Politically Correct establishment to be the work of bigots. There is no argument that can be made in that direction which isn't classified as such. It's useless to attempt to make one.

But since no one else is ever able to look at things from the perspective of the white male gentile under siege but a white male gentile himself I guess the dirty job of self defense is going to be left to us bigots. It's either that or just surrender the Alamo this time without fight.
If every other ethnic and religious group is allowed to enter the US and try to change it into a duplicate of their own, then there is no good reason why white Anglo Saxon protestants should fight to put it back like it was.

I suspect that some folks try to be misleading about their true identities as well as their motives.

Holston, I have changed my mind. I believe you are an anti-semite and someone has totally brainwashed you. - Jeremiah

Holston, I have changed my mind. I believe you are an anti-semite and someone has totally brainwashed you. - Jeremiah

You haven't changed your mind about anything.

I direct you to your post, #75
If I didn't know better I'd think I was reading something prior to the rise of Hitler, Sir. You are completely wrong about this! Your inferring "chosen ones" in some grand conspiracy is nothing but sheer paranoia brought on by the visitation of one too many Bankster Conspiracy Websites. Seriously, get a grip here! Someone has filled your head with lies.

As to the population of Jews missing in that chart, did you even read it before posting it? It states clearly the most "significant populations", does it not? With that in mind why would they have added that there were 12 million Jews on the earth or whatever the population it is so tiny!

Do you realize what a tiny population the Jewish people consist of? Very tiny! Less than 1% which is why God calls them a remnant! Do you believe in the bible, Sir? Yes? Then you must believe God when he uses the word "remnant"! Please go to an upholstery store and ask them what the remnant of a piece of fabric would be after re-upholstering a sofa! It is a very small piece of cloth compared to what it takes to cover that sofa! I can tell you that right now! You should do yourself a favor and take a trip to one and see for yourself.

There are many lies told about the Jews blaming them for the Wall Street stories, the banking problems, this is nothing but a repeat of the very same type talk prior to Hitlers rise to power. I must urge you not to persist in such nonsense because it truly is a lie, Sir.

The Jews are a wonderful people. My very best friends are Jewish and I can tell you they have hearts of pure gold! They value family, their children, their work which they excel at because they believe in doing everything with excellence! They are a very caring people who have a heart for others and are concerned for the poor and the needy. They are kind to their enemies and give them medical care for free, surgeries, offer free services and you'll never find any other nation of people that would be willing to do such a thing! Their kindness is legendary!

I just received pictures the other day of the IDF helping arab elderly people and young children. They were very kind to them all while knowing what is in the hearts of those people towards them. Still they show great compassion without any reservation. You won't see those photos in the newspapers because people would rather believe a lie! When have you ever seen Jewish people lining up for a welfare check and hanging out on a street corner peddling drugs rather than working? I'll tell you you'd be hard pressed to find one! They were raised with good family values and work hard!

Should they be penalized for that because other people are too lazy to study, to sacrifice, to save their money and not live beyond their means? God forbid! If there is any reason for our nation being in the state it is in it is our own fault. Do not be looking to the Jews for a scapegoat for this one! It is not only wrong but it is highly unfair. Thank you for listening to me and I hope you will give serious consideration to the thoughts I have shared with you about what you have written here.

Jeremiah

Not only have you not changed your mind, I haven't changed mine either. The Jews are as fallible and prone to sin as the rest of humanity and they do not get a pass by virtue of some imagined birthright, their race, or their religion.

Therefore there should be no special provisions under the law made for them.

I've already explained this. This is not about race. It is about a huge and overly influential political coalition and quasi religious social union in the US and abroad the numbers of whom are far in excess of what they lead us to believe.

You can think what you want to and other people can believe what they want to.
Having erroneous ideas is somewhat forgivable when they arise through ignorance. Once this ignorance is dispelled there is no more excuse.

My aim is to present the side of this story which the media will not.

Criticism of the Jewish political and social body is no more "racist" than all the criticism and attacks which Jews have led against the WASP establishment. You can deny that they have done this. But I can show you an abundance of examples which proves that they have.

So long as Jews practice social networking to achieve superior rank, and discriminate against non Jews in every field of employment, they need to be called to task for these practices, because they have no business imposing their multicultural agenda on the mass of white Christians in this country or infiltrating their institutions for the purpose of of subverting them to serve their own interests.

If I invited someone into my home as a guest, it would embarrass me to have to tell this guest that they would have to remove their muddy boots from the coffee table, among other things.

Your internet Hasbarats assume the identities of gentiles, Christians, or anything else that associates themselves with symbols which WASPs would be reluctant to attack. I am not fooled by these masquerades.

I intend to say it the way I see it. If I happen to step on someones toes that does not deserve it or offend them unduly then I apologize for that. It is not my intention to add to the antagonism which already exists in the world. No one needs to do that.

I could offer plenty of criticism aimed at the foibles of white gentile society. But I don't need to since every other ethnic group and race are already doing that at every turn. These attempts to tear at the fabric of the white gentile Christian community have been so palpable in the past decades that we can no longer afford to allow every such assault to go unchallenged simply because we are embarrassed at having to remind our detractors that they should mind their manners as well.

If you want to talk about the faults of individuals, that is difficult enough. To speak of entire groups of people requires generalization which is intrinsically imprecise. Since enumerating every exception and making a separate account of every individual is impossible, it is necessary to use the descriptors which these people have applied to themselves.

The term "Jew" is one such term. If there is nothing which distinguishes "Jews" from non Jews, then there is no reason to use the term in the first place, not even by the people who call themselves by that name. The fact that they do admits of some differences. Since these differences are noteworthy by their own account, it is no sin for others to make reference to them as well.

And since such differences do exist which may manifest themselves in social and political ways, those manifestations are subject to the same type of scrutiny as any other political or social entity which is tangible enough to merit a term to denote the group as a collective.

This is exactly what I am doing. The charge of "anti-semitism" is nothing more than a means to silence criticism of the actions of these political bodies and to deflect the light of examination away from their societal influences.

No similar reservations have been made with respect to criticisms aimed at other religious or ethnic groups such as Muslims, Christians, the actual race of bonefide Semites, or references to "whites".

If this "one size fits all" approach can be used in discussing the political or social impact one group is having, then there is nothing wrong with using the same means with reference to the impact the Jewish community has.

Again, I have already pointed out that I personally believe that the majority of these people of Ashkenazim or Khazar heritage do not necessarily identify themselves as Jews in the proper sense, but that a great many of them can be found within the so called "Christian" community itself just as there are many of them who are atheists yet still retain the "Jewish" identity and continue to discriminate on that basis.

As long as any distinguishable racial markers remain visible, there is little doubt that those who recognize those features within themselves will retain a bias for them. This is as true about Jews as it is about blacks, whites, Mexicans, or any others.

As long as people insist on making race an issue every time a conflict of interest arises, or as long you persist in waging social wars based on those criteria, then you will have to accept the fact that these rules may be applied to one as well as another. Accusing everyone who is opposed to the inordinate influence of Jews in over the government or who objects to having representatives of Israel running it, of being a "Nazi" is not only absurd, it is offensive, for that is what is intended to be.

Last edited:

You haven't changed your mind about anything.

I direct you to your post, #75
If I didn't know better I'd think I was reading something prior to the rise of Hitler, Sir. You are completely wrong about this! Your inferring "chosen ones" in some grand conspiracy is nothing but sheer paranoia brought on by the visitation of one too many Bankster Conspiracy Websites. Seriously, get a grip here! Someone has filled your head with lies.

As to the population of Jews missing in that chart, did you even read it before posting it? It states clearly the most "significant populations", does it not? With that in mind why would they have added that there were 12 million Jews on the earth or whatever the population it is so tiny!

Do you realize what a tiny population the Jewish people consist of? Very tiny! Less than 1% which is why God calls them a remnant! Do you believe in the bible, Sir? Yes? Then you must believe God when he uses the word "remnant"! Please go to an upholstery store and ask them what the remnant of a piece of fabric would be after re-upholstering a sofa! It is a very small piece of cloth compared to what it takes to cover that sofa! I can tell you that right now! You should do yourself a favor and take a trip to one and see for yourself.

There are many lies told about the Jews blaming them for the Wall Street stories, the banking problems, this is nothing but a repeat of the very same type talk prior to Hitlers rise to power. I must urge you not to persist in such nonsense because it truly is a lie, Sir.

The Jews are a wonderful people. My very best friends are Jewish and I can tell you they have hearts of pure gold! They value family, their children, their work which they excel at because they believe in doing everything with excellence! They are a very caring people who have a heart for others and are concerned for the poor and the needy. They are kind to their enemies and give them medical care for free, surgeries, offer free services and you'll never find any other nation of people that would be willing to do such a thing! Their kindness is legendary!

I just received pictures the other day of the IDF helping arab elderly people and young children. They were very kind to them all while knowing what is in the hearts of those people towards them. Still they show great compassion without any reservation. You won't see those photos in the newspapers because people would rather believe a lie! When have you ever seen Jewish people lining up for a welfare check and hanging out on a street corner peddling drugs rather than working? I'll tell you you'd be hard pressed to find one! They were raised with good family values and work hard!

Should they be penalized for that because other people are too lazy to study, to sacrifice, to save their money and not live beyond their means? God forbid! If there is any reason for our nation being in the state it is in it is our own fault. Do not be looking to the Jews for a scapegoat for this one! It is not only wrong but it is highly unfair. Thank you for listening to me and I hope you will give serious consideration to the thoughts I have shared with you about what you have written here.

Jeremiah

Not only have you not changed your mind, I haven't changed mine either. The Jews are as fallible and prone to sin as the rest of humanity and they do not get a pass by virtue of some imagined birthright, their race, or their religion.

Therefore there should be no special provisions under the law made for them.

I've already explained this. This is not about race. It is about a huge and overly influential political coalition and quasi religious social union in the US and abroad the numbers of whom are far in excess of what they lead us to believe.

You can think what you want to and other people can believe what they want to.
Having erroneous ideas is somewhat forgivable when they arise through ignorance. Once this ignorance is dispelled there is no more excuse.

Criticism of the Jewish political and social body is no more "racist" than all the criticism and attacks which Jews have led against the WASP establishment. You can deny that they have done this. But I can show you an abundance of examples which proves that they have.

So long as Jews practice social networking to achieve superior rank, and discriminate against non Jews in every field of employment, they need to be called to task for these practices, because they have no business imposing their multicultural agenda on the mass of white Christians in this country or infiltrating their institutions for the purpose of of subverting them to serve their own interests.

If I invited someone into my home as a guest, it would embarrass me to have to tell this guest that they would have to remove their muddy boots from the coffee table, among other things.

Your internet Hasbarats assume the identities of gentiles, Christians, or anything else that associates themselves with symbols which WASPs would be reluctant to attack. I am not fooled by these masquerades.

I intend to say it the way I see it. If I happen to step on someones toes that does not deserve it or offend them unduly then I apologize for that. It is not my intention to add to the antagonism which already exists in the world. No one needs to do that.

I could offer plenty of criticism aimed at the foibles of white gentile society. But I don't need to since every other ethnic group and race are already doing that at every turn. These attempts to tear at the fabric of the white gentile Christian community have been so palpable in the past decades that we can no longer afford to allow every such assault to go unchallenged simply because we are embarrassed at having to remind our detractors that they should mind their manners as well.

If you want to talk about the faults of individuals, that is difficult enough. To speak of entire groups of people requires generalization which is intrinsically imprecise. Since enumerating every exception and making a separate account of every individual is impossible, it is necessary to use the descriptors which these people have applied to themselves.

The term "Jew" is one such term. If there is nothing which distinguishes "Jews" from non Jews, then there is no reason to use the term in the first place, not even by the people who call themselves by that name. The fact that they do admits of some differences. Since these differences are noteworthy by their own account, it is no sin for others to make reference to them as well.

And since such differences do exist which may manifest themselves in social and political ways, those manifestations are subject to the same type of scrutiny as any other political or social entity which is tangible enough to merit a term to denote the group as a collective.

This is exactly what I am doing. The charge of "anti-semitism" is nothing more than a means to silence criticism of the actions of these political bodies and to deflect the light of examination away from their societal influences.

No similar reservations have been made with respect to criticisms aimed at other religious or ethnic groups such as Muslims, Christians, the actual race of bonefide Semites, or references to "whites".

If this "one size fits all" approach can be used in discussing the political or social impact one group is having, then there is nothing wrong with using the same means with reference to the impact the Jewish community has.

Again, I have already pointed out that I personally believe that the majority of these people of Ashkenazim or Khazar heritage do not necessarily identify themselves as Jews in the proper sense, but that a great many of them can be found within the so called "Christian" community itself just as there are many of them who are atheists yet still retain the "Jewish" identity and continue to discriminate on that basis.

As long as any distinguishable racial markers remain visible, there is little doubt that those who recognize those features within themselves will retain a bias for them. This is as true about Jews as it is about blacks, whites, Mexicans, or any others.

As long as people insist on making race an issue every time a conflict of interest arises, or as long you persist in waging social wars based on those criteria, then you will have to accept the fact that these rules may be applied to one as well as another. Accusing everyone who is opposed to the inordinate influence of Jews in over the government or who objects to having representatives of Israel running it, of being a "Nazi" is not only absurd, it is offensive, for that is what is intended to be.

Yes I have changed my mind, Holston. You see, earlier I thought perhaps you were just a confused individual with a chip on your shoulder but however you want to spin it I find what you are doing to be no different from what the nazis did in Germany so there's that too. I just find it despicable! - Jeremiah

Yes I have changed my mind, Holston. You see, earlier I thought perhaps you were just a confused individual with a chip on your shoulder but however you want to spin it I find what you are doing to be no different from what the nazis did in Germany so there's that too. I just find it despicable! - Jeremiah

I find the plot behind 9/11, the slaughter of multiple wars, the bankrupting of the US by Wall Street and the Federal Reserve, the work of the IMF, and the brainwashing of masses by mainstream media despicable as well.

If one examines each of these topics carefully, he will find an strong "Jewish" presence behind each of them. And you don't have to dig very deep to find it. You just have to be willing to admit to yourself what you are looking at.

None of this has anything to do with what the so called Nazis did or any personal grudges that I may bear against any individual in particular.

It's clear enough to me what their designs are. Anyone can see this if they are astute enough to recognize a person of Ashkenazim/Khazar lineage when they see one.

The part you keep ignoring is the contempt that so many of them bear towards guys like myself simply because they view us competitors and enemies. Most if not all blacks harbor a similar resentment towards white men when they see them whether they admit it or not.

When they see a white man they see the story of slavery replete with all the pictures and Op-eds that Jews have provided them to stoke their desire for revenge. This underlying resentment seeks ways to express itself. And they find plenty of opportunities now days being provided to them by the social engineering groups being led by Jewish factions.

Similarly, Jews associate white non-Jewish males with the history they have had drilled into them about all the atrocities that "we" have committed against them, from the history of Rome all the way up to the present and especially including the so called holocaust.

Not once have I even been able to post on the subject of "Russian" (Jewish) organized crime without someone raising the specter of Hitler. You have been doing this same thing from the very start.

Common sense tells you that there is no way people can live together harmoniously as long as one or more parties cling to and nurse the type of resentments and suspicions that Jews feel towards "outsiders".

Jews are going to have to learn to admit to their own defects if they want to continue to teach white men like myself about how evil we are. True Christians confess their sins and quit them. Jews do not. Instead they justify anything and everything they do in the Machiavellian spirit of "all's fair in love and war." The Kol Nidre prayer illustrates this principle.

If Jews don't want people behaving badly towards them, there are several things they can do to ameliorate the problem. One is for Hollywood to stop encouraging them by providing so many examples to pattern after. Another is for Jews to treat others with the same impartiality that they are demanding of everyone else. This would especially apply to business dealings and employment.

It isn't the "Jews" that wear the black hats and coats and go to synagogues that bother me the most. They make their position plain enough. It's those who have blended into "white" society so well that no one around them even suspects them that pose the biggest threat by far.

This isn't about race. It's about a huge political and social entity which works to it's own advantage regardless of the outcome for everyone else. It's about the modern day spiritual descendents of the Pharisees and Saducees being too much in control of the US economy and judicial system and etc.

It is about THEIR prejudice and THEIR paranoia about perceived enemies.

IF this was not so, then the name of Hitler wouldn't have to be dredged up every time someone points out who's in control of the Federal Reserve, the IMF, the World Bank, Wall Street, and the Federal Government!

And if it wasn't for the paranoid stereotyping of "Jews" themselves none of this may have ever come to my attention and I would still be walking around like a cow grazing in a field without the slightest idea of lies ahead, just like the majority of the herd out there.

US Zionist lobby in retreat over Chuck Hagel

viz.

To be against an attack on Iran means to be anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic, indeed to wish for the destruction of Israel if not all Jews. Never mind that almost all present and past chiefs of the Israeli army and intelligence community object to an attack on Iran, too. But Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu knows better.
Not only does the Jewish lobby use its huge resources to get loyal pro-Israelis elected and re-elected, but it openly employs these resources to unseat the few elected officials who dare to criticize Israel.

Many years ago he called the pro-Israeli lobby in Washington (would you believe it?) the “Jewish lobby”. Until then, it was understood that the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) is mainly composed of Buddhists and financed by Arab billionaires like Abu Sheldon and Abel al-Adelson!

However, Hagel’s most heinous sin is not often mentioned. While serving as the Republican senator for Nebraska, he once uttered the unspeakable words: “I am an American senator, not an Israeli senator!”

That is really the crux of the matter.

That's only one example among too many to put in one post.

But the same principle applies to every walk of life where these "Jews" are found, including so called "Christian" churches!

And NO, I am not Muslim any more than I am a Nazi!

If people can't get along, they ought to stay away from each other. And they shouldn't be forced to live together if any other arrangement can be made. White men who say this are called "White Supremacists" by JEWS who are THEMSELVES SUPREMACISTS!

Last edited:

Yes yes. And we can see where all this is headed.

Christians Discriminated Against by Israel
On Dec. 29, 1977, Christians in Israel and the occupied territories protested a new law passed by the Israeli parliament making it illegal for missionaries to proselytize Jews. Protestant churches charged that the law had been “hastily pushed through parliament during the Christmas period when Christians were busily engaged in preparing for and celebrating their major festival.” The law made missionaries liable to five years’ imprisonment for attempting to persuade people to change their religion, and three years’ imprisonment for any Jew who converted.

There's a lot of interesting stuff in the article.

It concludes:

Jews are fond of quoting a statement written by Thomas Jefferson in a letter
about the need to keep state business separate from Church business as though it was written as a law somewhere which should be interpreted to mean that there shall be no religion or religious people in the Federal government.

What they don't mention is that what laws that exist to that effect were intended to prevent Congress or the Federal government from meddling in religious affairs or dictating to religious affiliations how the Bible should be taught.

At any rate, this great concern among Jews that some aspects of Christianity might influence members of government in adverse ways did not prevent the illustrious Rabbis of Chabad from going to their Shabbos Goy, George H W Bush and having him sign into effect a House Resolution acknowledging Noahide Laws as the basis of the US legal system!

Now the Government Can Legally Kill Christians
Bill Dannemeyer
U.S. Congressman,
1979-1992

Your U.S. government can now legally kill Christians for the “crime” of worshipping Jesus Christ! A diabolic deception has been perpetrated on the American people by their OWN leaders, Senators and Congressmen, who have sold their soul to the devil. On March 5, 1991, in the House of Representatives, and March 7, 1991, in the U.S. Senate, without any knowledge of, or input by, the people of the United States, U.S. Senators and Congressmen passed a law that is so outrageous – and frankly unconstitutional – that it forces the American people to be bound by a set of monstrous rules, called the Noahide Laws, rules that make the belief in Jesus Christ a crime punishable by decapitation by guillotine! On March 20, 1991, President George H.W. Bush, a supposed Christian, signed the bill into law.

Before you respond, “NO, that cannot be – not in our free country!” let me explain.

th

th

"Oh Vey" "O Tay"

th

Of course, now Junior has to get in on the act.

More insight from the herald of truth:

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them
A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.

th

These goyim, they have no sense of humor.

Actually, their sense of humor is my favorite thing about Jews. Christians need to learn to chill, a bit. At least in this country.

So the only thing that bugs me about Jews is inviting them over for breakfast: you need to invite more than one, or they eat all the fucking bacon.

Forum List

Back