Beating Up Christians Is Great, But How Long Until This Affects You?

Nope I don't...I liked it so I use it. Got nothing to do with some mythological demon created in the minds of ancient men.

There's nothing mythical about the evil that men do, even the ones who dress up like clowns to do it.

Evil that is supposedly blamed on some man made concocted demon. All because of a talking snake and two people in a supposed garden...

Right.
Give credit where credit is due. Let each man give an account of his own. None of this "The devil made me do it."

th

Last edited:
There's nothing mythical about the evil that men do, even the ones who dress up like clowns to do it.

Evil that is supposedly blamed on some man made concocted demon. All because of a talking snake and two people in a supposed garden...

Right.
Give credit where credit is due. Let each man give an account of his own. None of this "The devil made me do it."

th

That was his best line.

Jeremiah

If I didn't know better I'd think I was reading something prior to the rise of Hitler, Sir. You are completely wrong about this! Your inferring "chosen ones" in some grand conspiracy is nothing but sheer paranoia brought on by the visitation of one too many Bankster Conspiracy Websites. Seriously, get a grip here! Someone has filled your head with lies.

Look at the disproportionate numbers of them key positions.

th
th
th
th
th

As to the population of Jews missing in that chart, did you even read it before posting it? It states clearly the most "significant populations", does it not? With that in mind why would they have added that there were 12 million Jews on the earth or whatever the population it is so tiny!
Most of the people calling themselves Jews are not actual Jews. They couldn't prove it if they were.

What we are talking about is a very powerful and world wide political network representing a select class. This is not a racial issue. It is a question of who is wielding the power in the world and what they are doing with it.

Concerning the Jews - Mark Twain

I am persuaded that in Russia, Austria, and Germany nine-tenths of the hostility to the Jew comes from the average Christian's inability to compete successfully with the average Jew in business - in either straight business or the questionable sort.
In Berlin, a few years ago, I read a speech which frankly urged the expulsion of the Jews from Germany; and the agitator's reason was as frank as his proposition. It was this: that eighty-five per cent. of the successful lawyers of Berlin were Jews, and that about the same percentage of the great and lucrative businesses of all sorts in Germany were in the hands of the Jewish race! Isn't it an amazing confession? It was but another way of saying that in a population of 48,000,000, of whom only 500,000 were registered as Jews, eight-five per cent. of the brains and honesty of the whole was lodged in the Jews. I must insist upon the honesty - it is an essential of successful business, taken by and large. Of course it does not rule out rascals entirely, even among Christians, but it is a good working rule, nevertheless. The speaker's figures may have been inexact, but the motive of persecution stands out as clear as day.

The man claimed that in Berlin the banks, the newspapers, the theatres, the great mercantile, shipping, mining, and manufacturing interests, the big army and city contracts, the tramways, and pretty much all other properties of high value, and also the small businesses, were in the hands of the Jews. He said the Jew was pushing the Christian to the wall all along the line; that it was all a Christian could do to scrape together a living; and that the Jew must be banished, and soon - there was no other way of saving the Christian. Here in Vienna, last autumn, an agitator said that all these disastrous details were true of Austria-Hungary also; and in fierce language he demanded the expulsion of the Jews. When politicians come out without a blush and read the baby act in this frank way, unrebuked, it is a very good indication that they have a market back of them, and know where to fish for votes.
You note the crucial point of the mentioned agitation; the argument is that the Christian cannot compete with the Jew, and that hence his very bread is in peril. To human beings this is a much more hate-inspiring thing than is any detail connected with religion. With most people, of a necessity, bread and meat take first rank, religion second. I am convinced that the persecution of the Jew is not due in any large degree to religious prejudice.
No, the Jew is a money-getter; and in getting his money he is a very serious obstruction to less capable neighbors who are on the same quest. I think that that is the trouble. In estimating worldly values the Jew is not shallow, but deep. With precocious wisdom he found out in the morning of time that some men worship rank, some worship heroes, some worship power, some worship God, and that over these ideals they dispute and cannot unite - but that they all worship money; so he made it the end and aim of his life to get it. He was at it in Egypt thirty-six centuries ago; he was at it in Rome when that Christian got persecuted by mistake for him; he has been at it ever since. The cost to him has been heavy; his success has made the whole human race his enemy - but it has paid, for it has brought him envy, and that is the only thing which men will sell both soul and body to get. He long ago observed that a millionaire commands respect, a two-millionaire homage, a multi-millionaire the deepest deeps of adoration. We all know that feeling; we have seen it express itself. We have noticed that when the average man mentions the name of a multi-millionaire he does it with that mixture in his voice of awe and reverence and lust which burns in a Frenchman's eye when it falls on another man's centime.

Do you realize what a tiny population the Jewish people consist of? Very tiny! Less than 1% which is why God calls them a remnant! Do you believe in the bible, Sir? Yes? Then you must believe God when he uses the word "remnant"! Please go to an upholstery store and ask them what the remnant of a piece of fabric would be after re-upholstering a sofa! It is a very small piece of cloth compared to what it takes to cover that sofa! I can tell you that right now! You should do yourself a favor and take a trip to one and see for yourself.

" As to your numerical weakness. I mentioned some figures awhile ago - 500,000 - as the Jewish population of Germany. I will add some more - 6,000,000 in Russia, 5,000,000 in Austria, 250,000 in the United States. I take them from memory; I read them in the Cyclopaedia Britannica ten or twelve years ago. Still, I am entirely sure of them. If those statistics are correct, my argument is not as strong as it ought to be as concerns America, but it still has strength. It is plenty strong enough as concerns Austria, for ten years ago 5,000,000 was nine per cent. of the empire's population. The Irish would govern the Kingdom of Heaven if they had a strength there like that.

I have some suspicions; I got them at second-hand, but they have remained with me these ten or twelve years. When I read in the C. B. that the Jewish population of the United States was 250,000, I wrote the editor, and explained to him that I was personally acquainted with more Jews than that in my country, and that his figures were without a doubt a misprint for 25,000,000. I also added that I was personally acquainted with that many there; but that was only to raise his confidence in me, for it was not true. His answer miscarried, and I never got it; but I went around talking about the matter, and people told me they had reason to suspect that for business reasons many Jews whose dealings were mainly with the Christians did not report themselves as Jews in the census. It looked plausible; it looks plausible yet. Look at the city of New York; and look at Boston, and Philadelphia, and New Orleans, and Chicago, and Cincinnati, and San Francisco - how your race swarms in those places! - and everywhere else in America, down to the least little village. Read the signs on the marts of commerce and on the shops; Goldstein (gold stone), Edelstein (precious stone), Blumenthal (flower-vale), Rosenthal (rose-vale), Veilchenduft (violet odor), Singvogel (song-bird), Rosenzweig (rose branch), and all the amazing list of beautiful and enviable names which Prussia and Austria glorified you with so long ago."

- Twain

"Now why was the race renamed? I have been told that in Prussia it was given to using fictitious names, and often changing them, so as to beat the tax-gatherer, escape military service, and so on; and that finally the idea was hit upon of furnishing all the inmates of a house with one and the same surname, and then holding the house responsible right along for those inmates, and accountable for any disappearances that might occur; it made the Jews keep track of each other, for self-interest's sake, and saved the government the trouble."

-Twain

There are many lies told about the Jews blaming them for the Wall Street stories, the banking problems, this is nothing but a repeat of the very same type talk prior to Hitlers rise to power. I must urge you not to persist in such nonsense because it truly is a lie, Sir.

Jack Lew - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

220px-Jacob_Lew.jpg

Religion Orthodox Judaism

"Obama Keeps Top Bailout Recipient Citigroup In Charge Of U.S. Treasury"

BAILOUT SUPERSTARS: Obama, Jacob Lew And Citigroup - Home - The Daily Bail

The Jews are a wonderful people. My very best friends are Jewish and I can tell you they have hearts of pure gold! They value family, their children, their work which they excel at because they believe in doing everything with excellence! They are a very caring people who have a heart for others and are concerned for the poor and the needy. They are kind to their enemies and give them medical care for free, surgeries, offer free services and you'll never find any other nation of people that would be willing to do such a thing! Their kindness is legendary!

What you are implying is that Jews are somehow superior to other people. This is the theory called Jewish Supremacism.

Personally I do not believe that any particular race of people are innately morally superior to any other, although I do believe that the ethics of Christianity are vastly superior to both Judaism and Islam as a mode of instructing people. The way people are taught has a great impact on how they believe and hence how they behave. Whether people ascribe to these teachings or the extent to which they practice them is a matter of personal responsibility.

Shylock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shylock is a fictional character in William Shakespeare's play The Merchant of Venice. Because of the character's notable request of a "pound of flesh" for security interest, individuals considered to charge excessive interest on loans are sometimes called "Shylock."

I just received pictures the other day of the IDF helping arab elderly people and young children. They were very kind to them all while knowing what is in the hearts of those people towards them. Still they show great compassion without any reservation. You won't see those photos in the newspapers because people would rather believe a lie! When have you ever seen Jewish people lining up for a welfare check and hanging out on a street corner peddling drugs rather than working? I'll tell you you'd be hard pressed to find one! They were raised with good family values and work hard!

Why should Jews have to line up for welfare when they have the highest per capita income in the US?

Many people explain this phenomena as being the result of their superior intelligence. This is also a part of the Jewish Supremacist philosophy. Am I correct in assuming that you also believe in this aspect of the Jewish Supremacist philosophy as you do the aspect of Jewish moral superiority?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-1dPy0EVTvc#!]As Seen On Israeli TV, Jews make fun of Jesus being Crucified - YouTube[/ame]

Israeli soldiers attacking Palestinians - Yahoo! Video Search

Should they be penalized for that because other people are too lazy to study, to sacrifice, to save their money and not live beyond their means? God forbid! If there is any reason for our nation being in the state it is in it is our own fault. Do not be looking to the Jews for a scapegoat for this one! It is not only wrong but it is highly unfair. Thank you for listening to me and I hope you will give serious consideration to the thoughts I have shared with you about what you have written here.

Jeremiah

th
th
th
th

You may not be aware of it but the so called "Russian" mob is comprised chiefly of "Jews" from the former USSR. They are the only organized crime network which is truly global. They are also the most powerful organized crime network and have the resources to upset and overthrow nations. They have a reputation for violence which is worse than that of La Cosa Nostra.

Considering that the Jews have a Jewish World Congress, that "Jews" occupy the most powerful seats in global banking, and the Jewish penchant for collaboration among the tribes, one can realistically say that they pose a global threat. Not only is Israel the money laundering capitol of the world, they are bristling with nuclear warheads, and the "Russian" mobsters who reside there have among their ranks PhDs and former high ranking members of the Russian military who have access to old USSR arsenals.

These "Russian" mobsters are now firmly entrenched in the USA. Pursuing them is considered a political hot potato within the CIA and FBI. Because of their ties to the Jewish lobbies just as getting too close to Jewish espionage within the US government has been called "career suicide". Practically all criticism of Judaism or of Jews as a group is always met with the charge of "anti-semitism".

At the same time, saying that "white men" murdered the Indians or treated blacks cruelly and have rapped, stolen, and killed everywhere they have gone goes virtually unchallenged. Similar criticisms are frequently made against Christianity. Those allegations are also go largely uncontested. So those who are now writing history and publishing books about it have a free reign to trash everything that pertains to Anglo-Saxon heritage, culture, and the Christian religion. It is even somewhat socially unacceptable to even offer a defense for them or to make an attempt to balance these indictments with an appeal to common sense. Meanwhile it is "politically incorrect" to posit similar criticisms against any other culture or religion, the Jewish one in particular.

I am surprised that a man who has expressed a belief in Christ should want to help shield criminal activity in the US by raising the charge of "anti-semitism", especially since Judaism by it's very definition is anti-Christ.

There is no persecution of Jews in the US. Therefore the accusation of "anti-semitism" can only be a political canard.

The US government is supposed to be ran by the consent of the people of the US, not Israel. The US was founded as a Republic which was designed to shield us from mob rule. Besides, it makes no sense in a Democracy that the lion's share of power should reside with a minority of Jewish plutocrats.

Last edited:
Talk about an utter affront to freedom at just about EVERY level!!!
If these are the means employed in modern day Christian persecution, perhaps someone should remind the intellectual titans behind it of the "unintended consequences" which ALWAYS accompany their heavy handed tyranny.
Two thumbs up to the campus Democrat leadership and the agnostics with enough foresight to recognize where this utter idiocy will inevitably lead.

Exiled from Vanderbilt: How Colleges are Driving Religious Groups off Campus - YouTube

So a group that is biased in its membership protests to what it considers to be bias from the VU board that gives it money?

No. They're just gradually being phased out by multiculturalism.

What we are seeing in the US is a promotion of minorities and women accompanied by the demotion of white gentile males.

Think of it this way. For every white woman that marries a black or a Jew for financial reasons or because it's politically correct , socially chic, or whatever, there is one poor slob of a white guy who can either
1. marry outside his race or culture
2. play the role of the homo that he is being fitted for by the popular media and drug culture or
3. do without.

There are different reasons for why this is becoming a more common occurrence but the primary one is economical.
Whereas a white gentile female may have some primal urge for forbidden fruit, finance trumps all.

So....persecuted.....:lol:

I believe that "persecuted" was your choice of words.

Jeremiah had a much more accurate one........."marginalized".

This is a gradual process. It must be. Otherwise abrupt changes which are unpleasant may result in a social backlash. A certain amount of time must be allotted to give those who are undergoing them time to adjust.

Some people refer to this phenomenon as "the boiling frog".

I remember when gas cost $0.39/gal. Can you imagine the uproar if they jumped to $4.00/gal in a few months?

I think I recall reading that when the inflation rate rises by 30% in a month, it is a good indicator that the economy is going to collapse.

Bernanke: Federal Reserve caused Great Depression

dkupelian@worldnetdaily.com.jpg

author- David Kupelian
Bernanke: Federal Reserve caused Great Depression
Fed chief says, 'We did it. ... very sorry, won't do it again'
Published: 03/19/2008 at 12:00 AM

There you have it. A Jew said it. And if you can't trust a Jew then who can you trust?
Despite the varied theories espoused by many establishment economists, it was none other than the Federal Reserve that caused the Great Depression and the horrific suffering, deprivation and dislocation America and the world experienced in its wake. At least, that’s the clearly stated view of current Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke.

The worldwide economic downturn called the Great Depression, which persisted from 1929 until about 1939, was the longest and worst depression ever experienced by the industrialized Western world. While originating in the U.S., it ended up causing drastic declines in output, severe unemployment, and acute deflation in virtually every country on earth. According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, “the Great Depression ranks second only to the Civil War as the gravest crisis in American history.”

What exactly caused this economic tsunami that devastated the U.S. and much of the world?

In “A Monetary History of the United States,” Nobel Prize-winning economist Milton Friedman along with coauthor Anna J. Schwartz lay the mega-catastrophe of the Great Depression squarely at the feet of the Federal Reserve.

This is from the same guy who has given us Quantitative Easing Unlimited!

So who do we have in charge the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, and Wall Street now?

Sometimes, as in the case of Bush and Obama, a goyim is presented to the public to represent the titular head of an unpleasant move or as the cause of some disaster. This provides the public with someone to beat up other than whoever may be behind the curtain pulling the strings.

The multi trillion dollar debt and the wars in the mideast are two prime examples. Would being Prez be worth taking the heat over these things?

I guess it doesn't matter that much in a police state. "Patriot Act", "National Defense Authorization Act", torture of prisoners as US policy, all thanks to Rabbi Joseph Lieberman and company. People can protest all they want. It's all the same. The Fed has illustrated this principle by thumbing it's nose up at the public's wishes. So has Congress who is also at the beck and whim of the Jewish lobby.

Did you know that after all these years, classified information was finally released that revealed that Marilyn Monroe was a communist?
Some people will do anything to get on TV.

And all this time they've been calling Joe McCarthy a "witch hunter"!

Last edited:
The Jews are a wonderful people. My very best friends are Jewish and I can tell you they have hearts of pure gold! They value family, their children, their work which they excel at because they believe in doing everything with excellence! They are a very caring people who have a heart for others and are concerned for the poor and the needy. They are kind to their enemies and give them medical care for free, surgeries, offer free services and you'll never find any other nation of people that would be willing to do such a thing! Their kindness is legendary!

What you are implying is that Jews are somehow superior to other people. This is the theory called Jewish Supremacism.

Personally I do not believe that any particular race of people are innately morally superior to any other, although I do believe that the ethics of Christianity are vastly superior to both Judaism and Islam as a mode of instructing people. The way people are taught has a great impact on how they believe and hence how they behave. Whether people ascribe to these teachings or the extent to which they practice them is a matter of personal responsibility.

Shylock is a fictional character in William Shakespeare's play The Merchant of Venice. Because of the character's notable request of a "pound of flesh" for security interest, individuals considered to charge excessive interest on loans are sometimes called "Shylock."

I just received pictures the other day of the IDF helping arab elderly people and young children. They were very kind to them all while knowing what is in the hearts of those people towards them. Still they show great compassion without any reservation. You won't see those photos in the newspapers because people would rather believe a lie! When have you ever seen Jewish people lining up for a welfare check and hanging out on a street corner peddling drugs rather than working? I'll tell you you'd be hard pressed to find one! They were raised with good family values and work hard!

Why should Jews have to line up for welfare when they have the highest per capita income in the US?

Many people explain this phenomena as being the result of their superior intelligence. This is also a part of the Jewish Supremacist philosophy. Am I correct in assuming that you also believe in this aspect of the Jewish Supremacist philosophy as you do the aspect of Jewish moral superiority?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-1dPy0EVTvc#!]As Seen On Israeli TV, Jews make fun of Jesus being Crucified - YouTube[/ame]

Should they be penalized for that because other people are too lazy to study, to sacrifice, to save their money and not live beyond their means? God forbid! If there is any reason for our nation being in the state it is in it is our own fault. Do not be looking to the Jews for a scapegoat for this one! It is not only wrong but it is highly unfair. Thank you for listening to me and I hope you will give serious consideration to the thoughts I have shared with you about what you have written here.

Jeremiah

th
th
th
th

You may not be aware of it but the so called "Russian" mob is comprised chiefly of "Jews" from the former USSR. They are the only organized crime network which is truly global. They are also the most powerful organized crime network and have the resources to upset and overthrow nations. They have a reputation for violence which is worse than that of La Cosa Nostra.

Considering that the Jews have a Jewish World Congress, that "Jews" occupy the most powerful seats in global banking, and the Jewish penchant for collaboration among the tribes, one can realistically say that they pose a global threat. Not only is Israel the money laundering capitol of the world, they are bristling with nuclear warheads, and the "Russian" mobsters who reside there have among their ranks PhDs and former high ranking members of the Russian military who have access to old USSR arsenals.

These "Russian" mobsters are now firmly entrenched in the USA. Pursuing them is considered a political hot potato within the CIA and FBI. Because of their ties to the Jewish lobbies just as getting too close to Jewish espionage within the US government has been called "career suicide". Practically all criticism of Judaism or of Jews as a group is always met with the charge of "anti-semitism".

At the same time, saying that "white men" murdered the Indians or treated blacks cruelly and have rapped, stolen, and killed everywhere they have gone goes virtually unchallenged. Similar criticisms are frequently made against Christianity. Those allegations are also go largely uncontested. So those who are now writing history and publishing books about it have a free reign to trash everything that pertains to Anglo-Saxon heritage, culture, and the Christian religion. It is even somewhat socially unacceptable to even offer a defense for them or to make an attempt to balance these indictments with an appeal to common sense. Meanwhile it is "politically incorrect" to posit similar criticisms against any other culture or religion, the Jewish one in particular.

I am surprised that a man who has expressed a belief in Christ should want to help shield criminal activity in the US by raising the charge of "anti-semitism", especially since Judaism by it's very definition is anti-Christ.

There is no persecution of Jews in the US. Therefore the accusation of "anti-semitism" can only be a political canard.

The US government is supposed to be ran by the consent of the people of the US, not Israel. The US was founded as a Republic which was designed to shield us from mob rule. Besides, it makes no sense in a Democracy that the lion's share of power should reside with a minority of Jewish plutocrats.

Sorry it took so long before I got back to you. I had other things to attend to.

My faith in Jesus is so strong NO ONE persecutes or beats me up.

2 Timothy 3

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

18For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

19For it is written,
“I WILL DESTROY THE WISDOM OF THE WISE,
AND THE CLEVERNESS OF THE CLEVER I WILL SET ASIDE.”

20Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?
21For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God, God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
22For indeed Jews ask for signs and Greeks search for wisdom;
23but we preach Christ crucified, to Jews a stumbling block and to Gentiles foolishness,
24but to those who are the called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

All persecution doesn't come in the form of being fed to lions or used as human torches. I think most of it is much more subtle than that, the object being to deceive.

Here is a commentary addressing the meaning of "persecution" which I think is excellent:

http://biblicalexaminer.org/m19990912.htm

At least I don't find anything objectionable in it.

Last edited:
Jewish hostility to Christians: the prejudice no one ever writes about – Telegraph Blogs

Christian anti-Semitism, Muslim anti-Semitism, Christian Islamophobia, Muslim persecution of Christians – all of these are acceptable topics of debate. But not Jewish hostility to Christianity.

The case of the Oxford lecturer in Jewish studies who says she was sacked after she converted to Christianity has thrown a spotlight on to an acutely sensitive subject. I have no idea whether Dr Tali Argov was treated unfairly – that’s for the employment tribunal to decide – but let’s not pretend that Jews who become Christians don’t face intense disapproval from their own community.
Sometimes Jewish antipathy to Christianity spills over into hostility towards Christians. There was a piece in the Independent the other day by Christina Patterson that went way over the top in describing the rudeness of Stamford Hill’s ultra-Orthodox Jews towards gentiles:

When I moved to Stamford Hill, 12 years ago, I didn't realise that goyim were about as welcome in the Hasidic Jewish shops as Martin Luther King at a Ku Klux Klan convention. I didn't realise that a purchase by a goy was a crime to be punished with monosyllabic terseness, or that bus seats were a potential source of contamination, or that road signs, and parking restrictions, were for people who hadn't been chosen by God. And while none of this is a source of anything much more than irritation, when I see an eight-year-old boy recoiling from a normal-looking woman (because, presumably, he has been taught that she is dirty or dangerous, or, heaven forbid, dripping with menstrual blood) it makes me sad.

Jewish hostility towards Christians isn’t confined to the ultra-Orthodox. A woman friend of mine tutored the daughter of a Jewish couple in north London. When she said she wanted to take a break for Christmas, the wife went bananas. “We do not allow that word to be spoken in this house,” she said. An unrepresentative incident, no doubt; but my friend’s attitude towards Judaism changed after it took place. And I could tell other stories, of unbelievable haughtiness by the leaders of Anglo-Jewry, which would have led to diplomatic incidents if the Christians involved weren’t afraid of being accused of anti-Semitism.

It would be interesting read a book on anti-Christian sentiment among modern Jews, including Jewish historians who invest heavily in the notion of Christian or gentile collective guilt for crimes committed by others. But such a book would have to come from the perspective of someone without an axe to grind (ie, not one of the anti-Semitic nutcases who are such a depressing presence in the blogosphere). And something tells me it will never be written.

"Such a book will never be written" for the simple reason that it is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to say a word against the Jews, Judaism, or Zionism without being attacked as "anti-semitic".

Don't believe me?

Try it and see.

But if you won't because you don't believe that there is anything "negative" that can be said about any of them, then YOU, my friend, are a JEWISH SUPREMACIST.

If Jews are to be immune to criticism, it can only be because they are perfect in every way. If that is true then what else can that be called but "superior"? And if you believe that Jews are superior, in the sense that no fault can be found in them whatsoever, then what else can you be called but a JEWISH SUPREMACIST?

For what is a supremacist if it isn't someone who believes that a particular race or class of people are perfect?

No matter what you say, about the Jews, true or not, if the Jews disapprove of it, you will be accused of bigotry or "anti-semitism". And this charge will come from people who have been unquestionably hostile towards "non-Jews" ever since the days of the Old Testament.

These are the people who control the US economy, who dictate it's foreign and domestic policy, and who publish most of it's books, who control it's media, and who set popular trends and determine social trends via that same media.

Jeremiah

th
th
th
th

Sorry it took so long before I got back to you. I had other things to attend to.

No problem. I first want to say you are mistaken in my believing the Jews are somehow superior to everyone else. I find them to be hard working normal people just as any other race of people, Italian, Irish, German, etc. You can find people of all races who excel in their work, Sir.

The problem is you are categorizing the Jews to one definitive type of person which is impossible and what I am saying is that the Jewish people I have met have been wonderful people unlike anything you have described here. Could a Jewish person break the law? Yes, and so could you. Are you Jewish? Could a Jewish person have a horse thief in the family tree? Yes, and so could you. Is your family tree Hebrew?

It isn't a matter of Race but Morals and on that I would have to agree with Thomas Jefferson in noting that the jewish people are the most civilized of people. Which perhaps came about after suffering through centuries of being subjected to boorish, evil minded, ignorant people who treated them horrificly. Which by the way they have survived against all odds and even while keeping their original ancient language in tact in their homeland, Israel. Thank God for that!

To be clear I am not a man but a woman using a screen name from a favorite biblical figure whose life could easily be relived today within American society where he could deliver the exact same message / warning he did to Jerusalem and it wouldn't miss a beat!

I am well aware of the history of Schiff & Warburg and the rest. I have thoroughly studied the NWO some years ago and what I uncovered was a nazi secret society using front organizations such as Bilderberg Group ( whose leader is Etienne Davignon - A Solvay by birth - from the notorious Nazi - Satanist family SOLVAY who are the global pharma cartel owners along with many other businesses, the wealthiest of families in Europe - Solvay Congress - Solvay Business School - accused of honoring Hitler during school graduation hosted by Dennis Solvay. In fact, all these big insiders to Bilderberg have in common is their hatred of the Jews. Ever heard of that? That is what the real story is Sir. Bilderberg was given its name from the hotel Bilderberg which Queen Beatrices husband ( founder - host ) probably by advice of SOLVAY decided to make the name of the secret group Bilderberg so that once the world caught on they would falsely blame the JEWS. YES. Just as the Jews were falsely blamed in the holocaust. The same old lie. Here we go again. Who is behind it this time? Same nazi criminals. Solvay and the rest of his friends. Your problem is you didn't dig "deep enough." The obvious scapegoat here are the Jews. Of course. But the real culprits behind this globalist agenda are nazi - communist collaborators.

-Jeremiah

Last edited:
No problem. I first want to say you are mistaken in my believing the Jews are somehow superior to everyone else. I find them to be hard working normal people just as any other race of people, Italian, Irish, German, etc. You can find people of all races who excel in their work, Sir.

The problem is you are categorizing the Jews to one definitive type of person which is impossible and what I am saying is that the Jewish people I have met have been wonderful people unlike anything you have described here. Could a Jewish person break the law? Yes, and so could you. Are you Jewish? Could a Jewish person have a horse thief in the family tree? Yes, and so could you. Is your family tree Hebrew?

A person who believes that Jews (collectively) are more intelligent, or morally superior could be called a Jewish Supremacist. If you do not believe that they are then why single them out as examples of such?

Similarly, people who believe that Negros are athletically superior to whites could be called Black Supremacists.

There is so much information that I could present here which demonstrates the belief among "Jews" of their own superiority over everyone else that I would not know where to begin.

Nevertheless, white gentile males are the only group that is ever accused of "Supremacism". That term is used to disparage even those among them who only believe that they should be allowed the right to not be exploited by or imposed upon by these "superior" folk.

Somehow it is always understood that it is OK to make these sweeping generalizations when it comes to white gentile men.
The instant anyone else attempts to paint the "Jews" with a similar broad brush, there is no time lost in attempting to prove the exceptions to be the rule.

It isn't a matter of Race but Morals and on that I would have to agree with Thomas Jefferson in noting that the jewish people are the most civilized of people. Which perhaps came about after suffering through centuries of being subjected to boorish, evil minded, ignorant people who treated them horrificly. Which by the way they have survived against all odds and even while keeping their original ancient language in tact in their homeland, Israel. Thank God for that!

A question of morals? INDEED IT IS!

But whose morals are you ascribing to? The doctrines of Christ, the philosophy of Thomas Jefferson, or the teachings of the Talmud?

And why dwell on the misfortunes of one particular class of people to the exclusion of the rest?

Or why always accentuate the sins of one particular class of people while totally ignoring those of another?

Once again you are implying that only Jews are ever beset by "boorish, evil minded, and ignorant people" while only Jews are incapable of being the same.

I repeat, the majority of those who claim to be Jews in the US are NOT Jews at all. They are not even Semitic. They can no more demonstrate any link to Abraham than I can. Therefore their land grab in Israel has been made under false pretenses.

Most of all you are totally ignoring all scriptures which pertain to this subject that are contained in the NEW Testament, the first one being that there is neither Jew nor gentile in Christ.

You are also ignoring the fact that all the original land promises made by God to the original Hebrews were fulfilled a long time ago and that all those promises were conditional. Christ predicted the fall of Jerusalem before his death. At that time, the "remnant" as you call it, was dispersed. When you drag statements made in the Old Testament and attempt to put them in a context in which they were not written or do not belong, then you are failing to "rightly divide the word of truth".

To be clear I am not a man but a woman using a screen name from a favorite biblical figure whose life could easily be relived today within American society where he could deliver the exact same message / warning he did to Jerusalem and it wouldn't miss a beat!

Yes. And the book of Jeremiah serves as an excellent example of how heathenistic the Jews could be.

Even if these Ashkenazim imposters were Jews, nothing better could be said about them than Jeremiah said about the Jews of his day. You only need to look at the output of Hollywood for evidence of this. And that is the example that American youth is given to emulate!
And to those who say that it has no real influence one could ask , Why else would so many people be willing to sell their souls for a spot in the lime light?

I'll grant it's defenders this much, the people who follow the examples set by them will have to answer for themselves, not those who lead them astray. Therefore, they should not look to blame the examples set for them when they wake up one day and realize they have been deluded.

I am well aware of the history of Schiff & Warburg and the rest. I have thoroughly studied the NWO some years ago and what I uncovered was a nazi secret society using front organizations such as Bilderberg Group ( whose leader is Etienne Davignon - A Solvay by birth - from the notorious Nazi - Satanist family SOLVAY who are the global pharma cartel owners along with many other businesses, the wealthiest of families in Europe - Solvay Congress - Solvay Business School - accused of honoring Hitler during school graduation hosted by Dennis Solvay. In fact, all these big insiders to Bilderberg have in common is their hatred of the Jews. Ever heard of that? That is what the real story is Sir. Bilderberg was given its name from the hotel Bilderberg which Queen Beatrices husband ( founder - host ) probably by advice of SOLVAY decided to make the name of the secret group Bilderberg so that once the world caught on they would falsely blame the JEWS. YES. Just as the Jews were falsely blamed in the holocaust. The same old lie. Here we go again. Who is behind it this time? Same nazi criminals. Solvay and the rest of his friends. Your problem is you didn't dig "deep enough." The obvious scapegoat here are the Jews. Of course. But the real culprits behind this globalist agenda are nazi - communist collaborators.

-Jeremiah

Nazis, Nazis, it's always the Nazis.

There are no Nazis. The Nazis were defeated over a half a century ago. I'm sure you must be aware of this fact.

Besides that, the Nazis were the mortal enemies of the Bolshevik communists. It wasn't until the Jews in the US had vanquished Germany that the Cold War with the Bosheviks, then dubbed "the communists" or "the Reds" commenced. Nowadays you can even hear Jewish commentators praise the former Soviet regime. I've heard them myself!

As a side note, it only dawned on me recently why the Jews were so opposed to the Vietnam War. That was a fight against Communism. Contrast that to the way they are promoting military service today, now that we are engaged against the enemies of Israel!

The idea that "Nazis" could have anything to do with any of this at this time has to be the most preposterous conspiracy theory of them all. I'm trying to say this kindly.

One would have to be very ignorant, very stupid, or very disingenuous to deny the influence of the Marxists in the US today.

What we are seeing is a transition of the former constitutional republic into a Soviet style government, the transfer of control over industry to the Federal government,(Obamacare, the auto industry, subsidization of agriculture, regulation upon regulation) the loss of states rights, the loss of freedom, increased surveillance, attacks on organized religion, the attempt to confiscate weapons, erection of potential concentration camps, censorship etc..........all point to the same thing, the gradual encroachment of a totalitarian state.

The "have nots" are being led to believe that these changes are all being done in their interests. This idea appeals to blacks, Latinos, women, and homosexuals who all have been taught that they are entitled to special privileges since the evil "white" man (not the Jews) has done nothing but oppress them. The "disadvantaged" should look forward to seeing "whitey" get his "come uppins". Many of them openly admit it!

Little do they realize that the politicians who use this rhetoric to pull this plan over on them, are not doing so for anyone's welfare but their own. Once the Politburo (of the "Chosen" Ones) is firmly established, it will be "Let them eat cake" as usual.

Why people can not look to the examples of other Marxist styled governments to see the final results is beyond me.

My only guess is that those who feel so "persecuted" or disenfranchised would rather see the whole ship go down than suffer the indignity of having a little less of something than someone else, even if the thing is all in their own head.

I do not count myself among them even though I would probably benefit more from a redistribution of wealth than any of these so called minorities. I feel this way despite the fact that I have personally suffered as much abuse at the hands of Jews, blacks, and women as I have white men.

In the case of white men, the violations they commit against one another is only different in that it can't be called "racist" or sexist. Since the sex and the race are the same, the abuse suffered can't be attributed to either of those identifiers.

Anytime a conflict arises between a male and a female or a black and a white, gender or sex can always pointed to as the source of the trouble. Never bother to be certain that it actually is or might not be attributed to something less glamorous, like simple selfishness!

The same thing happens anytime a Jew at odds with a non-Jew. "Anti-semitism" is always pointed to as the cause. And whose fault can that only be? This always provides the advantage to the Jew regardless of who is at fault.

It is popular to treat other conflicts with a similar bias against the white male because the white male has traditionally been perceived as having the advantage and because everyone is taught constantly that the white male (non Jew) is always supposed the perpetrator of injustice in such cases.

Not only does this lop sided "Politically Correct" view of everything not lend itself to an impartial judgement based on moral principles, it doesn't even conform to common sense notions of human nature that everyone should be familiar with.

To institutionalize or even try to legislate this kind of bias can only serve to contribute to the rancor that's already there. The people who do so are not interested in promoting "equality", they want the advantage.
Promoting this type of agenda has been the work of "Jews" for decades. They call it "social justice". Most of the time that type of sugar coating has served only to mask whatever was perceived to be "best for the Jews".

You haven't commented yet on the fact that white gentiles comprise less than 20% or so of the world's population, or how it is that the Jews should be allowed to demand a "Jewish" homeland when the same desire expressed by a white man is condemned as racist.

And how about that great experiment called Liberia? How about giving us a progress report on that one?

Can you imagine white men going into China or Japan and setting up shop and then demanding "equal rights"?

Yesterday I heard a conversation on National Proletariat Radio on how the evil white men incarcerated all the innocent Japanese Americans during WWII. Japaneses fanaticism or the treatment of American POWs by the Japs never entered the discussion. The whole thing generally drifted towards the idea of some group of people coughing up more cash in reparations.

You also failed to address the issue of the continued reparations being paid to the Jews over the WWII allegations. Explain to me how if a person deducts the number of alleged Jewish victims from the total Jewish population at the time how more Jews could be drawing "reparations" than could be accounted for by the remaining population.

That's also been 60 years ago. It happened over seas, not in the US. And the US helped defeat the Germans. So how is it that the Jews continue to get government grants to pound the Holocaust lore into the heads of people who didn't even exist at the time?

Remember, when we mention the Israelis betrayals of the Levon affair and the sinking of the USS Liberty we are instructed that those incidents are ancient history, even though they happened well after WWII.

Cases of espionage committed by "US" Jews such as Jonathon Pollard are also considered passe. When a Bernie Madoff is convicted of ripping off billions out of the same building owned by Israelis under investigation for money laundry, it's all "Let's let bygones be bygones." The same thing is true with the mass murders of 9/11. That incident isn't discussed anymore even though it served as the basis for wars which have contributed to the enslavement of the US via bankruptcy and millions of deaths. There shall be no discussion or mention made of Israel involvement in that one!

And forget about genocidal campaigns which were conducted by "Jews" while your at it, the Holdomor and Palestine being at least two instances.

On the same station I heard a woman "priest" being interviewed in which she expounded upon the benefits to be derived from embracing other religions and cultures. Her talk was prefaced by an introduction which included a description of "the Church" as arousing images of hypocrites, child molesters, and "Bible thumping gun nuts". This is how the public is suppose to perceive "the Church". Again, no mention of Rabbinic child molesters, organ traffickers or other criminal activities which are never make their way into mainstream news.

I could go on for days and never have to lie a single time.

Some web forums will ban you for "insulting" a Zionist poster. He can call YOU a liar however, and this is not considered to be an insult. I suppose that is because being a liar and a Zionist are not incompatible. Why should I be insulted by being accused of something which they practice routinely?

Whose side are you on anyway?

Last edited:
As long as the Jewish coalition remains the most powerful and influential political organization in the US and the world, it should become recognized as such and dealt with accordingly.

Instead, all the political news in the US is treated as though it was the product of only two parties, Democrat and Republican, which are held responsible for everything that happens.

No mention is ever made of the Jewish hand behind both of them. It certainly remains unknown to the public at large that not only is the influence of Jews there, it is the dominant hand if not the single controlling force of both Democrat and Republican parties.

The American public needs to be informed of this.

Category:Jewish political organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

World Jewish Associations

List of Jewish & Rothschild Zionist Organisations in the US.

Learn and talk about Jewish political movements, Jewish political organizations, Jewish political parties, Jewish political status, Jewish society

Learn and talk about Crypto-Judaism, Passing (sociology)

Jewish Control of Politics

Jewish groups push 'multiculturalism'

White Anglo Saxon males are SO PERSECUTED!

No. They're just gradually being phased out by multiculturalism.

What we are seeing in the US is a promotion of minorities and women accompanied by the demotion of white gentile males.

Think of it this way. For every white woman that marries a black or a Jew for financial reasons or because it's politically correct , socially chic, or whatever, there is one poor slob of a white guy who can either
1. marry outside his race or culture
2. play the role of the homo that he is being fitted for by the popular media and drug culture or
3. do without.

There are different reasons for why this is becoming a more common occurrence but the primary one is economical.
Whereas a white gentile female may have some primal urge for forbidden fruit, finance trumps all.

So follow the money trail.

The general acceptance of miscegenation as an acceptable or preferred way of life has not occurred over night.

The numbers of white gentiles who have been forced to give up their seats to make room for the "minorities" has grown slowly and has not yet approached the numbers that would be required to cause a spontaneous outcry from the class as a whole.

As long as these sacrificial lambs remain below the threshold of that critical mass, the process may proceed without objection from their fellow white gentile males who are still managing to fare within reasonable standards.

Coupled with this is the fact that most white gentile males are conditioned to accept this overall loss of status by social pressures brought to bear by the media moguls who set the trends and societal standards.

These white males are unable to differentiate between themselves and the "Chosen Ones". Because of this untrained eye they fail to spot the discrepancies between themselves and the favored class. They accept them as being the same as themselves while the "Chosen Ones" don't suffer from this blindness.

Traditionally, it has been the WASP who has stood between the Jews and the hegemony they seek. Every promotion given to a member of the non WASP "minority" class further weakens the collective bargaining power of the WASP community as a whole. The same principle of divide and conquer has also been used with effect via the feminist movement.

What we are talking about are trends that have occurred slowly and by increments which were not painful enough to cause any protest or even create much awareness among the class those methods have been employed against. As Ben Franklin once said, "Little strokes fell great oaks", the implication being that one could conceivably bring down a mighty oak with a pocket knife given enough time.

Changes which happen slowly enough are not as apt to be noticed as those which occur abruptly. A cat moves very stealthily towards her prey. A spider meticulously avoids the business end of a bee, being sure to snare each leg or wing one at a time until its victim has no way left to resist. When one digs a pit or sets a snare, he takes care to do so out of the target's site.

A spy, an infiltrator, or a plant may not be recognized by his appearance. He would use every precaution possible to avoid detection. Nevertheless he remains aware of his own personal identity even when those around him are not.

The 2011 census revealed that for the first time minority birth rates surpassed those of whites. This may be all well and good provided that those who will be assuming power in the future are incapable of committing the sins of discrimination which the white gentile males have been accused of. I suppose it would be easier to trust in their good will for anyone who was not a white gentile male.

You notice that I am forced to use the qualifier "gentile" when referring to the ability to discriminate or be guilty of bigotry. Because if I were to include the Jews who also call themselves white, I would be accused of "anti-semitism" for even making the suggestion that they might be guilty of something similar.
But given the current power structure and the Jewish way of networking, they have their advocates and social shields against the influx of other sorts of gentiles.

Such racial or ethnic pride among white male gentiles is strongly frowned upon as being "racist". Therefore the existence of advocacy groups that exist expressly for the interest of the least among them are forbidden.

None of this is of any importance except to the minority of white males who are having their futures compromised for the sake of racial and religious harmony. The prevailing attitude in today's political and social climate suggests that only white gentile males stand between the world and it's dream of peace, equality, and prosperity for all.

As an interesting to note with respect to minorities one source says that

There are approximately 1.376 billion 'white' people in the world, approximately 20.25% of the world's population.

The number above is calculated from the European and Caucasian populations of the world.

The most significant populations of 'white' people are the Germans (160 million), the Spaniards (152 million), the Italians (140 million), the French (130 million), the English (90 million), the Irish (80 million), the Poles (60 million) and the Ukrainians (50 million).

Notice that no numbers of Jews are given. No where on US census forms are they given a place to identify themselves racially either unless they choose to answer "other".

From this one might expect that they are insignificant or that they they don't really exist at all.

This is surprising considering the inordinate numbers of them occupy some of the world's most powerful positions such as heading the Federal Reserve, the World Bank, or the International Monetary Fund.
For a negligible to non existent race, high concentrations of them can also be found in other organizations such as the Council on Foreign Relations, and among the Bilderbergers. There are many others as well.

No doubt that citing these facts will be construed as "anti-semitism". They are facts nevertheless.

So....persecuted.....:lol:

Yeah, about as 'persecuted' as you are... :lol:

So.

We have established that blacks are physically superior to white gentiles, more virile, (well endowed etc) , yet equally intelligent given equal opportunities. Blacks are more manly hence more competent and qualified to give orders than their white gentile counterparts ...except.. for the Jewish male, who also calls himself white, but "good white", not to be confused with "bad white".

And
we all are forced to admit
that Jews are more intelligent, harder working, and morally superior to everyone. Many of them admit this although many others do not due to their excessive humility.

We have Jews over represented in managerial positions, lucrative jobs like doctors and lawyers, and holding the key positions in government from the Federal down to the local level. And certainly no one will deny that in the world of finance the Jew reigns supreme. At the same time we need more government programs and mandates to ensure that even more Jews obtain more of these positions since no one disputes that they are infinitely more qualified to rule.

(It's for the good of humanity. Jews are also the most humane of all humanoids because they represent the pinnacle of human evolution. I would suggest that you ask Carl Sagan about this but he's dead already. So is Isaac Asimov. You should have no trouble finding a superior Jewish intellect since they are ALL intellectually superior.)

Anyone who watches TV , buys theater tickets , or pays attention to advertising will tell you that all the evidence is that white gentiles (we are speaking of males here) are stupid, gullible, incompetent, and impotent w.i.m.p.s.

Notice that the use of the word "white" here is not intended to refer to "white" Ashkenazim Jews or those descended from mixtures of Khazars and other ethnic groups. I would not want anyone to think that I am besmirching the Chosen of God here while I am describing the "white" race. That would be "anti-semitic"...God forbid! (Now back to "white" male bashing.)

Also please understand that I am not referring to the female population of "whites". We all understand that their value on the marriage market is incalculable (You can see this by the juxtaposition of them to females of other races in movies and so forth.) ; that is, the "good looking" and sexually appealing ones. Those who are not very appealing serve very well among the ranks of the feminists who are waging the war for "equality against the "brutal" "boorish" white males that constantly run around oppressing everyone they can and razing to the ground all those civilized peoples of the world who will not submit to fundamental Christianity. They also help supply Jewish lesbians with sexual partners.

Therefore the less desirable or undesirable, (fat and ugly) females are very useful in achieving the objective of "leveling the playing field" insofar as they can supplant white males from jobs which would allow them to earn wages capable of supporting a family. They also help to demoralize the white males whose misogynistic chauvinism is destroying the world.

From the above we can plainly see that all the world's problems may be solved if two things are accomplished:

1. Destroy Christianity and wipe the name from the face of the earth.

2. Annihilate the population of white GENTILE males from the earth (or at least put them in slave labor camps) and substitute Jews and blacks in their places. Jews of course shall be assigned the premium seats!
(You can start with Bill Clinton.)

It may have occurred to those of you who disagree with this assessment that perhaps the "playing field" doesn't need to be leveled to accommodate the physically superior blacks, or the morally and mentally superior Jews (Ashkenazim, whatever), but that maybe it is the vanishing white male W.I.M.P. that needs a little Affirmative Action, both on and off "the playing field".

To those people I say, we've had about enough of your bleeding heart liberalism.
Power to the Secular Humanists! Down with the white male (gentile). No more Jesus, and no more of this "Do unto others" crap.

Last edited:
Talk about an utter affront to freedom at just about EVERY level!!!
If these are the means employed in modern day Christian persecution, perhaps someone should remind the intellectual titans behind it of the "unintended consequences" which ALWAYS accompany their heavy handed tyranny.
Two thumbs up to the campus Democrat leadership and the agnostics with enough foresight to recognize where this utter idiocy will inevitably lead.

Exiled from Vanderbilt: How Colleges are Driving Religious Groups off Campus - YouTube

US Bishops, Nuns Agree: Romney, Ryan Budget ?Fails Moral Test?

Bishop Stephen E. Blaire of Stockton, Calif., called a proposed cut in benefits for children of immigrants “unjust and wrong.” Blaire, chairman of the bishops’ Committee on Domestic Justice and Human Development, also decried any cuts in food stamps while preserving federal subsidies for industrial farming enterprises.

It's not the Democrats the Church is targeting, unless it's birth control.

But when it comes to shear meaness, no one beats the Republicans. "Feed the poor and they will breed" "let him die" "people who need to be rescued should pay for it".

APOSTASY -- The National Council Of Churches

That kind of stuff works really well on people who believe labels are sacrosanct.

The Jewish coalitions have no such qualms, unless perhaps for their own.

In 1885, Raushenbusch was graduated from the prestigious Rochester Theological Seminary, thoroughly indoctrinated in the Socialist tenets of "Ilumanism" — a philosophy calling itself a religion but substituting faith in man for faith in God. As the atheist Karl Marx noted: "Ilumanism is really nothing else but Marxism." Rauschenbusch was both a Ilumanist and a Marxist. Thus, in 1892 he and a group of Comrades organized "The Brotherhood of the Kingdom" to promote their radical beliefs along Fabian lines. Walter Ranschenbusch declared: "If ever Socialism is to succeed, it cannot succeed in an irreligious country. It must start in the churches."

There followed a Committee on Correspondence, made up of the more radical ministers and laymen of the day, which toured the nation's seminaries and church offices propagandizing for yet another Red project, an Inter-Church Conference on Federation. Deliberations at that important Conference, held in New York on November 15, 1905, would have a profound influence on the minds and actions of thousands of religious leaders for many years to come. It was at that historic gathering that the first formal proposal was made calling for the formation of the Federal Council of Churches, now the National Council of Churches.

In 1907 the Far Left created a supporting Front called the Methodist Federation for Social Service, a "religious" organization found by the House Committee on Un-American Activities to have been a key apparatus of the Communist Conspiracy since its very inception. In fact, when it was finally exposed years later, it was cited as "Among the more Conspicuous fronts for Communist activity . . . "And, as you might expect, one of the founding Methodist ministers was Harry F. Ward, the brilliant protégé of Walter Rauscbenbusch. For the next thirty-five years this Communist Front was directed by Comrade Ward, and staffed by numerous functionaries of the Communist Party.

By 1914 the Federal Council of Churches had become one of the major outlets in America for Marxist propaganda. On February tenth of that year a group of conspirators met in the home of millionaire industrialist Andrew Carnegie and laid plans for something called the Church Peace Union. In Pioneers For Peach Through Religion, Charles S. Macfarland (at the time General Secretary of the F.C.C.) reveals that this group included only those religious leaders who were in some way connected with the Federal Council of Churches. This newly formed organization was the brainchild of top conspirator Andrew Carnegie, who used it to capture for the Insiders the controlling clique of the Federal Council by subsidizing the Church Peace Union to the tune of $2 million.

American Communist Party from the Left wing of the Socialist Party. Among the hundreds of delegates at the founding convention in Chicago were Comrades John Keracher and Dennis Batt, representing the Michigan State organization of the Socialist Party. They insisted "that the Communist Party should in its program adopt a plan calling for an all-out campaign against religion as its main and immediate objective." Years later a charter member of the Party revealed:

The policy in those days was framed in such a way that the members of the Communist Party could infiltrate church organizations for the purpose of conducting their propaganda among them, for enlisting their support for Soviet Russia, and for the various campaigns in which the Communists were interested.

These people installed their own people into seminaries to teach the "Jesus as myth" theory.
Many Episcopal "priests and Methodist "Reverends" will confide that they don't really believe that Christ was who he said he said he was. Either way, they preach what the paying members want preached.

APOSTASY -- The National Council Of Churches
In 1922 the American Communist Party, and all Communist Parties throughout the world, adopted the "United Front" strategy ordered by Nikolai Lenin and the Communist International. This enabled the Reds greatly to expand their infiltration of religion. As Ben Gitlow testified: "The number of clergymen who followed the Communist Party line grew by leaps and bounds."

In 1924 (and again in 1929) Federal Council chieftain Harry Ward traveled to Moscow to discuss with Stalin the use of the churches in furthering the goals of the International Communist Conspiracy. In early 1925, Ward was sent to China where he lectured widely among Christian clergymen. His lectures in China were discussed at length at the Comintern, and it was agreed that "the missions and church institutions in China could be used . . . to cover up Communist espionage activities. . . . "That was also the case in this country, where the Federal Council already had a budget of $350,000 and an office in Washington from which it promoted Communist interests.

In 1927 the F.C.C.'s lobbying for Communist causes became so flagrant that Congressman Arthur M. Free introduced a resolution in the House of Representatives describing the Federal Council as "a communist organization aimed at the establishment of a state-church .... "In that same year, a report issued by the Military Intelligence Association branded the F.C.C. as subversive. Another denunciation appeared in the Naval Institute Proceedings of 1928, which established that the Federal Council had been meddling in defense matters and was "probably the most powerful propaganda organization in the country."

Testifying before the Senate Lobbying Investigating Committee, Congressman George Tinkham revealed that he had received propaganda from the F.C.C. on fifteen different political issues. Tinkham later revealed that Insider John D. Rockefeller Jr. had from 1926 to 1929 contributed over $137,000 to the Federal Council of Churches — a sum equal to about ten percent of its total annual income from all sources.

Forum List

Back