Beating Up Christians Is Great, But How Long Until This Affects You?

cont.

The year 1952 began with the H.C.U.A. exposing the Communists' Methodist Federation for Social Action, which was found to be directly linked to both the F.C.C. and the successor N.C.C. The House Committee also heard testimony from former Communist leader Joseph Kornfeder, who said there were at that time somewhere in the neighborhood of 600 American clergymen who were members of the Communist Party. Kornfeder had trained at the Lenin School of Political Warfare in Moscow from 1927 to 1930, been a top aide of Josef Stalin, and spoke from experience.

When Dwight Eisenhower took office, Leftists in the National Council of Churches began to pop up in key posts in the Administration. There was John Foster Dulles, who became Secretary of State; Harold Stassen, who became Mutual Security Director (he had been Vice President of the N.C.C. and President of its International Council of Religious Education); and, Arthur S. Flemming, who became head of the manpower division of the Department of Defense and later Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare.3 President Eisenhower personally added prestige to the N.C.C. by speaking at its functions.

During 1953 the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee and the House Committee on Un-American Activities took thousands of pages of testimony on Communist penetration of all phases of American life. In July of that year, H.C.U.A. heard testimony from such former leaders of the Communist Party as Manning Johnson, Benjamin Gitlow, and Joseph Kornfeder, detailing Communist infiltration and manipulation of our nation's churches. Supporting evidence was likewise given in sworn testimony by such experts as former Communists Paul Crouch, Karl Prussion, and Albert Vassart. The latter testified that "In 1936, Moscow sent out an order to have sure and carefully selected Communist youth enter the seminaries and become priests." After all, Stalin had himself been a seminarian.

US Bishops, Nuns Agree: Romney, Ryan Budget ?Fails Moral Test?

Bishop Stephen E. Blaire of Stockton, Calif., called a proposed cut in benefits for children of immigrants “unjust and wrong.” Blaire, chairman of the bishops’ Committee on Domestic Justice and Human Development, also decried any cuts in food stamps while preserving federal subsidies for industrial farming enterprises.

It's not the Democrats the Church is targeting, unless it's birth control.

But when it comes to shear meaness, no one beats the Republicans. "Feed the poor and they will breed" "let him die" "people who need to be rescued should pay for it".

During the course of the N.C.C.'s week-long conference, some three thousand "church leaders" were treated to the stirring words of Marxist James Forman, militant leader of the Black Nationalist movement in America. Referring to his "Black Manifesto," Forman called for "a transfer of power," asserting the hoary Communist canard about the "right of self-determination" for blacks in America.

Commenting on Forman, syndicated columnist Tom Anderson has noted:

On May 2, 1969, Marxist-anarchist James Forman presented a list of demands, called a Black Manifesto, to the General Board of the National Council of Churches. This manifesto demands that United States churches pay 500 million dollars as "reparations" to Negroes for past "exploitation." The money would be paid to Forman's National Black Economic Development Conference to help finance a nationwide guerrilla war. The Manifesto clearly, expressed N.B.E.D.C.'s intention to overthrow the U.S. government by force and violence.

Too late. The Jews beat you to it. And they didn't have to fire a shot!

Behold, the present face of the National Council of Churches.

Inside the National Council of Churches

You thought I was talking about ancient history didn't you?

Don't look now, they're breathing down your neck.

National Council of Churches News

tonymikes_shadow.jpg

What better way to direct an organization than to lead it from the inside?

Prominent American Christian leaders have completed an intensive 13-month educational program on Judaism, co-sponsored by AJC and the Shalom Hartman Institute in Jerusalem.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-christian-leaders-complete-yearlong-study-of-judaism-in-israel-126324813.html

Among them was Dr. Antonios Kireopoulos , Associate General Secretary, Faith and Order and Interfaith Relations, National Council of Churches USA, New York. (pictured above)

What better way to learn about and bolster ones faith in Jesus Christ than to take lessons from the Jews?

"Christian Leadership Initiative participants dedicated more than a year to explore Jewish religion, thought, culture and politics in depth," said Rabbi Noam Marans , AJC's director of Interreligious and Intergroup Relations. "We look forward to working with them as they apply their expertise to their work in Jewish-Christian relations."

Last edited:
Behold, the present face of the National Council of Churches.

Inside the National Council of Churches

You thought I was talking about ancient history didn't you?

Don't look now, they're breathing down your neck.

National Council of Churches News

tonymikes_shadow.jpg

What better way to direct an organization than to lead it from the inside?

Prominent American Christian leaders have completed an intensive 13-month educational program on Judaism, co-sponsored by AJC and the Shalom Hartman Institute in Jerusalem.

U.S. Christian Leaders Complete Yearlong Study of Judaism in Israel -- JERUSALEM, July 28, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --

Among them was Dr. Antonios Kireopoulos , Associate General Secretary, Faith and Order and Interfaith Relations, National Council of Churches USA, New York. (pictured above)

What better way to learn about and bolster ones faith in Jesus Christ than to take lessons from the Jews?

"Christian Leadership Initiative participants dedicated more than a year to explore Jewish religion, thought, culture and politics in depth," said Rabbi Noam Marans , AJC's director of Interreligious and Intergroup Relations. "We look forward to working with them as they apply their expertise to their work in Jewish-Christian relations."

How many attendees did they have to hold down with a gun to attend this?

What is a Jewish Presbyterian? Can a person be a Jewish Presbyterian in the same way some people call themselves "Chinese-American?" If you're born Jewish and become Presbyterian, are you one of the chosen Chosen?
Presbyterian Clergy of Jewish Descent in the Southwest - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Conversos and crypto-Jews who were observed keeping Jewish traditions could face trial for "Judaizing" during the Inquisition. Scholars call the descendants of conversos "crypto-Jews." The term "converso" is understood to mean the first generation of forced converts. "Marrano," a word that has been used to mean crypto-Jew, and which I heard growing up in New Mexico, is generally considered a slur.
Jews are divided into two groups, Ashkenazim and Sephardim. Ashkenazi is derived from the Hebrew word for "Germany." Jews of European and eastern European descent are Ashkenazi. Most American Jews, who have emigrated primarily from Europe and Russia, are Ashkenazi. The Sephardic Jews are from Spain, and generally inhabit the Mediterranean region. Crypto-Jews from New Mexico are Sephardim. Rev. Taxer is Ashkenazi. My own parents, each of whom had a Jewish parent, are of Ashkenazi origin, coming from Germany, in the case of my father, and Poland on my maternal side. It's not unusual to find people like myself, of Jewish origin, in the Presbyterian church. Rev. Taxer commented that "Presbyterian churches everywhere have numerous Jewish members."

That's true of practically all "Christian" Churches. This goes a long way towards explaining how crucial doctrines within these churches have been Judiazed to the point now that when Christians refer to themselves in public they will often use the term JUDEO-Christianity, as a way of genuflecting towards the alter of those who "gave us a monotheistic" God.

What is a Jewish Presbyterian? Can a person be a Jewish Presbyterian in the same way some people call themselves "Chinese-American?" If you're born Jewish and become Presbyterian, are you one of the chosen Chosen?
Presbyterian Clergy of Jewish Descent in the Southwest - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

Conversos and crypto-Jews who were observed keeping Jewish traditions could face trial for "Judaizing" during the Inquisition. Scholars call the descendants of conversos "crypto-Jews." The term "converso" is understood to mean the first generation of forced converts. "Marrano," a word that has been used to mean crypto-Jew, and which I heard growing up in New Mexico, is generally considered a slur.
Jews are divided into two groups, Ashkenazim and Sephardim. Ashkenazi is derived from the Hebrew word for "Germany." Jews of European and eastern European descent are Ashkenazi. Most American Jews, who have emigrated primarily from Europe and Russia, are Ashkenazi. The Sephardic Jews are from Spain, and generally inhabit the Mediterranean region. Crypto-Jews from New Mexico are Sephardim. Rev. Taxer is Ashkenazi. My own parents, each of whom had a Jewish parent, are of Ashkenazi origin, coming from Germany, in the case of my father, and Poland on my maternal side. It's not unusual to find people like myself, of Jewish origin, in the Presbyterian church. Rev. Taxer commented that "Presbyterian churches everywhere have numerous Jewish members."

That's true of practically all "Christian" Churches. This goes a long way towards explaining how crucial doctrines within these churches have been Judiazed to the point now that when Christians refer to themselves in public they will often use the term JUDEO-Christianity, as a way of genuflecting towards the alter of those who "gave us a monotheistic" God.

Free country.

None. Jews are remain as devoted to Judaism, Zionism, and the State of Israel regardless of what hat they are wearing at the time. That's why you hear so much Zionist politics being preached in churches as though it was the doctrine of Christ.

How many Bolsheviks had to be forced to be Bolsheviks?

All the forcing and gulaging doesn't come until after the Politburo has been installed.

They still have to pull Americans teeth before they can do those sorts of things. That would be way to obvious at this point, even to the stupid goyim.

Did you not look at any of the articles?

crossandgunthumb.jpg

Free country.

It used to be. But not for long if the Jews have their way.

NDAA. Patriot Act. Torture of political prisoners.

Lot's of people don't know who sponsored all of those bills.

They don't take the time to look.

As long as the bread and circuses hold out they don't care.

The wolf wears the sheeps clothing, and that's about as deep as they ever look.

Joseph Lieberman on Homeland Security

Last edited:

None. Jews are remain as devoted to Judaism, Zionism, and the State of Israel regardless of what hat they are wearing at the time. That's why you hear so much Zionist politics being preached in churches as though it was the doctrine of Christ.

All the forcing and gulaging doesn't come until after the Politburo has been installed.

They still have to pull Americans teeth before they can do those sorts of things. That would be way to obvious at this point, even to the stupid goyim.

crossandgunthumb.jpg

If you are hearing that at your church then how come you still go there?
Damn son, change churches.

Free country.

It used to be. But not for long if the Jews have their way.

NDAA. Patriot Act. Torture of political prisoners.

Lot's of people don't know who sponsored all of those bills.

They don't take the time to look.

As long as the bread and circuses hold out they don't care.

The wolf wears the sheeps clothing, and that's about as deep as they ever look.

Joseph Lieberman on Homeland Security

I lost my fantasy football playoff game last weekend.
Damn Jews.

crossandgunthumb.jpg

I think the topic of this thread was regarding Christians in America, I didn't see Jews mentioned anywhere in the op. Please start your own thread if you wish to continue to persecute Jews.

I think the topic of this thread was regarding Christians in America, I didn't see Jews mentioned anywhere in the op. Please start your own thread if you wish to continue to persecute Jews.

So how can you speak of "Christian bashing" without making any reference to the people who are the foremost Christian bashers?

Here's a recent article that I think you will find very relevant. I hope you enjoy reading this fellow as much as I do.

NPN Article: Are Jewish Media Attacks on Jesus Subsiding?

Here is a series of articles written by the same man that document some of the more obvious examples of the prevalent Jewish attitude towards the Christian churches in the US. Chow down.

https://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/lasttemptation.html
Do you want to know how to save America? Answer, have the courage to get specific concerning false Jewish leadership behind the media.

If you do not, the Jewish media will continue to trample on everything that is sacred to our faith and liberty.

Christianity will suffer.

And so will the Jewish people.

Is that what you want? I think not.

https://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/behinddavinci.html

https://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/bookofdaniel.html

https://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/judasjewishhero.html

https://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/jewsbehindtheten.htm

https://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/jewsconfirmbigmedia.html

Jewish control of the media is a taboo topic. In Congress, among evangelicals and mainline conservative talk radio, it is never mentioned. It is discussed only in snatches on far Right alternative talk radio.

This is astonishing, considering that almost every substantial library in America contains a number of books confirming such Jewish control. These include Neil Gabler’s An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood and Hoberman and Shandler’s Entertaining America: Jews, Movies, and Broadcasting.

These encyclopedic histories of Jewish control of the American media outdo any efforts by so-called “anti-Semites” to document an astonishing, frightening fact: The majority of media news and information to the American public comes from Jews.

There's an entire section on this board dedicated to Israel and related topics, please go post in that forum, you'll find many other fellow bigoted people there on both sides, some that even agree with you. This topic was not about Jews, period. And I really don't care what they think re. Christians, they're welcome to their bigotry should they have any, just as you are. You are the pot calling the kettle black and all you do is blacken the image projected by christians. How can you call yourself a christian, yet smear hate out of the other side of your mouth?

There's an entire section on this board dedicated to Israel and related topics, please go post in that forum, you'll find many other fellow bigoted people there on both sides, some that even agree with you. This topic was not about Jews, period. And I really don't care what they think re. Christians, they're welcome to their bigotry should they have any, just as you are. You are the pot calling the kettle black and all you do is blacken the image projected by christians. How can you call yourself a christian, yet smear hate out of the other side of your mouth?

I repeat. Jews are the biggest Christian bashers of all. The JUDEO-xtians who are Zionist sponsors need to realize this. To that extent, the topic is about Jews.

You say you don't care about what they think, but you appear eager enough to defend it whatever it is. Since you are so concerned about whether I am a bigot enough to accuse me of it and attempt to silence me, one might think you would be equally as willing to address the subject of Jewish bigotry.

You may have noticed how the video:

As Seen On Israeli TV, Jews make fun of Jesus being Crucified - YouTube

has been removed from YouTube.

It seems as though the Jewish factions do not want the subject of their own prejudices revealed any more than you want it discussed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LofScCiJT4c]Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content - YouTube[/ame]

The Jewish definition of "Christian" is one who supports Israel, Zionism, and treats "Jews" as the "Chosen of God". In addition a "Christian", according to Jews, is one who also accepts unlimited abuse by anyone except the enemies of Israel and other groups which have been approved by Kosher authorities for attack.

To call attention to crimes committed by "Jews" or to be critical of the way they are influencing US government and society is to invite the charge of "anti-semitism" and be accused of "hate". This brand of "hate", as they call it, is incompatible with their definition of "Christian". Therefore one can not be vocally opposed to any Jewish agenda without being guilty of "hate" and hence not a "Christian".

This is ironic since it is the Jews themselves who would like most of all to destroy Christianity and blot out the name of Christ from public venues and either defame His character or make an historical myth of Him.
Since according to them one cannot be a Christian and be guilty of what they call hate, one must ask, what is it about a true Christian that they are opposed to? You can't say it is "hate" because they have already excluded all "haters" from the roster of those whom they would allow to be called Christian.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18TRLG8Gwqs]EXPOSED This is how Israel controls your media EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THIS - YouTube[/ame]

I have another definition of Christian for you. It is one who not only believes that Christ was in fact the only begotten son of God, but one who confesses this belief openly and who obeys the gospel by being meeting the conditions outlined in scripture necessary for redemption.

This definition does not include unconditional support of foreign political entities, approval of criminal behavior, or complete submission to the will of those who call themselves "Jews" or any other non-believer.

The desire for white gentile autonomy should not be construed as "hatred". Dislike for particular individuals existing outside of ones own racial group should not be mistaken for wholesale hatred either.

That is to say, I retain the right to disapprove of attitudes and actions of individuals belonging to racial and ethnic groups other than my own as much as I am able to disapprove of those belonging to my own. A natural dislike of one is no more of an indication of bigotry in one case than in the other.

There is a difference between what is called bigotry and racial prejudice or bias.

A person may be biased in favor of members of their own race, all other things being equal, without being guilty of bigotry. Bigotry is defined as unreasoning[/I] attachment to one's own beliefs or opinions.

One may have a natural preference to cohabit with members of one's own racial, religious, or ethnic group without hating or even disliking outsiders. This form of discrimination does not require and should not imply a willingness to mistreat those people who belong to other races or ethnicities.

Everyone should be allowed the freedom to object to unsolicited intrusions and trespasses by other individuals regardless of the race, religion, or ethnicity of the violator. I object to such intrusions on the part of anyone who demonstrates a lack of respect towards me, my relations, and/or my beliefs.

The fact that I insist upon having this right restored cannot rightly be called "hatred".
If I appear disgruntled at those who insist upon being allowed to continue with exhibiting this disrespect and committing these trespasses it is only natural.

If, for example, the Indians (from India) should resent the incursion of British rule, fine. But they should not come to the US with a mind to exact some sort of vengeance on every male they see of Anglo Saxon decent.

Likewise, blacks should not feel justified in attempting to extract "reparations" or "even the score" with white people who they don't know and have never had any experience with. The assumption of collective responsibility among whites to accept guilt for any and all wrongs real or imagined against blacks in history is accepted without question. Likewise, the entire nation of Germany continues to pay reparations and accept restrictions on freedom of speech and expression to appease the desire of the Jewish community for all people of Germanic origin to assume responsibility for all alleged wrongs committed against them.

Since their is no question about the validity of lumping all whites in the same category with whomever whites may have trespassed against one of them, it should be equally acceptable that whites should be able to posit arguments which address other races and ethnic groups in the collective sense.

The same principle is especially true concerning the so called Holocaust and the delight that some Jews display in attempting to subjugate, humiliate, and socially and financially destroy white gentile males based on nothing more than some paranoid suspicion that they might be a Neo Nazi because they happen to look like a "Skin Head".

I could tolerate a lot of this politically correct preaching from people like yourself if I ever could once hear you direct a little of it towards the bigots that belong to your own particular pride.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back