'Beat Up A White Kid Day' in Cleveland

No one will show up. No one will say a thing.

I'd love to be able to follow the trial though. Can't wait to hear the excuses.

What, about this, requires Obama's, or the FBI's attention?

Sure, it sucks, but really? How's it any better or any worse than any other kid being beat up for being gay, for dressing funny, for being somewhat different, etc.?

from the link:
"Authorities say 12 girls and six boys, aged 9 through 15, beat, kicked and choked the girl near Wilbur Wright Middle School in Cleveland, Ohio, in observance of a May Day ritual among the teens.

The Plain Dealer reports police were tipped off that a racial incident might happen and arrived on the scene as the crime was taking place.

Delinquency charges of felonious assault, ethnic intimidation and aggravated riot were filed against the 18 in Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court late last week.

If convicted, the teens face a minimum of one year in a juvenile facility. "

what's your point?

oh, it's you, billy.

nevermind.

I wonder where all of the minority apologist are, which excuse will they use?

"Where's the proof that this happened?", " What did the white girl do to deserve this?", "these poor kids have no role models because of white oppression", "the article was written by a right wing news site" and the old standby, "it's George Bush's fault!"

I wonder where all of the minority apologist are, which excuse will they use?

"Where's the proof that this happened?", " What did the white girl do to deserve this?", "these poor kids have no role models because of white oppression", "the article was written by a right wing news site" and the old standby, "it's George Bush's fault!"

some kids, like some adults, are heinous assholes.

is this a newsflash?

Sure, it sucks, but really? How's it any better or any worse than any other kid being beat up for being gay, for dressing funny, for being somewhat different, etc.?

It's not. If the races were reversed, he never would have posted about it.

Kids beat up, pick on, and harrass kid every single day in America.

He wouldn't have...no doubt.

However, had there been a Beat Up a Black Kid Day, you know Sharpton and Jackson and everyone else would be all over it.

It all goes back to the fact that racism isn't only something targeted to African-Americans. If the "N" word is offensive, then it doesn't matter who says it. You don't get a pass because you are black.

If Beat Up A Black Kid Day is racist and unacceptable, then Beat Up a White Kid Day is just as racist and unacceptable.

If the races were reversed, he would not have to post it because it would be one of the biggest storys in American history, and already being made into a made for tv movie.

Last edited:

So now just being white is "being somewhat different, etc."?

Yeah, because one look at my shaved head and white skin, and they'll all happily step aside and let me help beat up the white girl. Seriously, take another look at my avatar picture and tell me what you think would happen if I were wandering around in a city with a bunch of young black kids looking for white people to beat up.

Might even bring my cane with me so they think I'm crippled.

Except in this case it is noticeable that no one is talking hate crime. IF it were white kids beating a black kid and they had said and done the things these kids did Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and half a dozen Movie Stars would all be screaming racism and DEMANDING action. The black community would be rioting demanding hate crime charges.

Just because Joyce is a racist himself does not mean every thing he posts is wrong or to be ignored.

Except in this case it is noticeable that no one is talking hate crime. IF it were white kids beating a black kid and they had said and done the things these kids did Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and half a dozen Movie Stars would all be screaming racism and DEMANDING action. The black community would be rioting demanding hate crime charges.

Just because Joyce is a racist himself does not mean every thing he posts is wrong or to be ignored.
Delinquency charges of felonious assault, ethnic intimidation and aggravated riot were filed against the 18 in Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court late last week.
I'm curious, do you ever think before you open your mouth or do you just go through life knee-jerking yourself along?

I'm curious, do you ever think before you open your mouth or do you just go through life knee-jerking yourself along?

No hate crime though. Your little quote there does not say Hate crime now does it Methane head?

Forum List

Back