Zone1 "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you...

Ironically enough I was just feeling afraid this past weekend about some stuff like balloons and this big nut tree of a branch (because of the recent thunderstorm here) or one of the huge nuts hitting me on top of the head and hurting me and then this thread comes up. Is it a message from God? Especially when I was talking about posting a thread about fear myself? I'm thinking so.

Ironically enough I was just feeling afraid this past weekend about some stuff like balloons and this big nut tree of a branch (because of the recent thunderstorm here) or one of the huge nuts hitting me on top of the head and hurting me and then this thread comes up. Is it a message from God? Especially when I was talking about posting a thread about fear myself? I'm thinking so.
I have decided to not turn the other cheek and to have complete faith in G_d. The truth is, I have been abused a great deal in life but I always felt an angel.on my shoulder. Akin to G_d telling the devil, "you must not harm Job". Somehow he survived stronger for the ordeal.

I have decided to not turn the other cheek and to have complete faith in G_d. The truth is, I have been abused a great deal in life but I always felt an angel.on my shoulder. Akin to G_d telling the devil, "you must not harm Job". Somehow he survived stronger for the ordeal.

Well, I'm really sorry to hear about your abuse. :(

Yep, this thread was divine intervention for sure. God is obviously speaking to me through the OP right now. I believe that wholeheartedly.

Oh and I only said through the OP because they posted the thread in the first place. Surprisingly for some strange reason beyond the realm of my understanding I'm hearing God's voice louder through occupied. Btw occupied, do/did you really have cancer?

Oh and I only said through the OP because they posted the thread in the first place. Surprisingly for some strange reason beyond the realm of my understanding I'm hearing God's voice louder through occupied. Btw occupied, do/did you really have cancer?
Yes. I have the same colon cancer that killed my mother. I nearly died back last september when it finally grew large enough to block my colon. I didn't say shit about it around here for a long time but since I am apparently kicking cancer's ass in style I feel justifiably proud.

Yes. I have the same colon cancer that killed my mother. I nearly died back last september when it finally grew large enough to block my colon. I didn't say shit about it around here for a long time but since I am apparently kicking cancer's ass in style I feel justifiably proud.

Well, your politics stink and I don't like you much, but you should be proud of that because I am not that heartless not to be happy for you.

Yes. Fight and win. No enemy deserves to lose more than cancer.

I like you. If I didn't I wouldn't talk to you on a personal level.

Lol I thought that you were a grumpy old man that didn't like anybody or am I mixing you up with somebody else? And what about me do you like? I'm from a MAGA "cult" remember?

Lol I thought that you were a grumpy old man that didn't like anybody or am I mixing you up with somebody else? And what about me do you like? I'm from a MAGA "cult" remember?
Most of the people I know are republicans. Some are very dear to me. As for me I do not have an enemy in the world. I'm not even that grumpy or that old.

...he will never leave you nor forsake you."

- Deuteronomy 31:6. These words should inspire us all to appreciate our G_d. If so, he will not turn his back on us.
God has no respect of person (Romans 2:11-15), meaning the same rain falls on the just as well as the unjust in this reality called LIFE.

No Christian is promised anything extra in this life (Salvation comes only when this race called life is over, we must endure to the end and finish the race -- 1 Cor. 9:24, Phil. 3:7-12, ......we are born into tribulation and endure it until we die we are to suffer as Christ suffered in this life, its called the Human Equation. The Christian Sabbath (Rest) comes after the race of life is over. Jesus is our Sabbath our savior, we honor Him each Lord's day in remembrance of His return.

God simply provided a path for the salvation of one's eternal soul, its a free will choice to make as God would have none lost but would have them come to the knowledge of the truth. (1 Tim. 2:4) That Truth? Jesus came to earth as God incarnate to provide a path to the salvation of man's immortal soul, He did not come to earth to feed the flesh but the Spirit which endures for eternity.

The Poor? Jesus stated that the poor will be among you ALWAYS. (John 12:8) Jesus chastised those who followed Him after the miracle of the loaves and the fish when some 5000 people were fed.....He declared that He did not come to feed the flesh which will soon vanish and decay.......but He came to earth to present the Gospel Truth and feed the Spirit of man (John 6:26-27_).....His duty, His mission statement was to teach the TRUTH as declared from heaven. (John 18:37)...."....everyone that is of the truth hears My voice."

Pray for strength to endure this race while treating others as you would have them treat you. Its the best you can do.......no one is getting out of this race alive. Defend the truth and let everyone know why the Hope in your heart exists. (1 Peter 3:15) Devout Christians and little children die everyday.....its part of the human equation. Use your mind...aka, your spirit, its the gift from God that reflects His image.........we all make poor decisions (judgments) sometimes.........and sometimes these decisions/judgments end very badly. You've never had to endure anything until you endure the loss of a son/child........., its a whole in your heart that never heals completely. But we can't blame God for our poor decisions. We must constantly look at the reflection in the mirror when assigning guilt. The question is always there constantly.......could I have prevented this?

Last edited:

I...can't imagine coming out of the inevitable scope you must have had and getting that news. Ouch, and you have a wife and kids. I'm so glad you're on the mend (I mean that).

Forum List

Back