Be Honest - How Do You Fell PERSONALLY About BHO

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Personally, I think I could sit down and enjoy a few cold ones and a cigar with him.

Since he's a Liberal, we'd probably have a few tokes of Waikiki Queen.

As long as we didn't discuss politics, I think we'd be OK.

Personally, I would like to see him become a real leader. Unfortunately, he wont step up and he is supportng the wrong policies to do real good in the nation.

Yeah yeah guys I know - politics aside. Personally.
Would you like to sit and chat with the guy.
Hell, I would have loved to sit down and chat with Nixon or Carter.

He's a politician who I support, but being a politician, I don't take anything for granted with him. IOW, just because he comes out in favor of certain policies I support, I know it doesn't mean he won't possibly compromise on them or even throw some under the bus entirely (i.e. the public option).

Also, it's obvious he didn't seek this power to give any of it up once he got it.

Be Honest - How Do You Fell PERSONALLY About BHO

He's a shallow narcissistic dick, who has all the intellectual depth of a Petri Dish.

That was my first impression of him and he has subsequently shown practically zero evidence to the contrary.

I'd sooner caddy for Bubba Clintoon than have beers with Boiking.

Yeah yeah guys I know - politics aside. Personally.
Would you like to sit and chat with the guy.
Hell, I would have loved to sit down and chat with Nixon or Carter.

Considering i work with criminals all the time I'd have no problem sitting down with just about any politician.

I could sit down with the man,pass a " j " back and forth.Listen to some Grand Funk Railroad for me and some Earth Wind and Fire for him...Have Michelle order up some Pizza,Chinese food and some BBQ...
Have a few beers and a few laughs....He strikes me as a good guy in some ways,but he's been groomed
for where he is today.Don't really know how much of the real him we get to see all the time,and how much is the stuff his handlers had a part in making.

Personally, I think I could sit down and enjoy a few cold ones and a cigar with him.

How do i feel personally.... he owes me money.

While campaigning for the nomination and then for the election I felt he was utterly unqualified for the job, and he's proven to be far worse as president than I thought he'd be. He's in so far over his head that at times I almost feel sorry for the idiot.

Simple he is not in anyway Qualified for the job he's in over his head he's also and ideologue with a head full of bad idea's.

I think he's a politician. I can't think of a bigger insult than that.

Every morning when I wake up the first thing I do is play this video.

It keeps me motivated and indoctrinated so that I can make it through each and every day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvxiG56M-eU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪O' Hail the Messiah Lord Obama‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back