Be Careful What You Say, You're Likely Using Racial "Code"

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
Michelle Malkin is calling out our favorite PC media knee jerkers on their labeling of everything from the president's favorite pastime, golf, to the city of Chicago as "racial code".

The Condensed Liberal Handbook of Racial Code Words

Here's a taste from Mr Thrill up the leg himself:
"(T)hey keep saying Chicago, by the way. Have you noticed?" Matthews sputtered. "That sends that message: This guy's helping the poor people in the bad neighborhoods and screwing us in the 'burbs."

If you hate Malkin, and if you lean left why wouldn't you, fear not as each and every "racist code word" was so labeled by some of your favorite liberal media heroes. Malkin's only pointing out what's already been said by "real" news hounds like Chris Mathews and Toure'.

They went crazy over at Obama's campaign headquarters MSNBC when John Boehner was telling a story about throwing people out of a bar and said we should do the same with Obama...

Rachael Maddow,Ed Schultz,Lawrence O'Donnell,Chris Mathews all were pissed off at this "racial" insinuation.

Seriously you can't make this shit up.
That was a racial slur...

It's a great way to keep injecting race into every discussion. Emotion overriding logic. Liberals and their emotions.

–Chicago. The Obamas and their core team of astroturfers, pay-for-play schemers and powerbrokers hail from the Windy City. This is a simple geographic fact. But in progressive of pallor Chris Matthews’ world, it’s an insidious dog whistle. The frothing cable TV host attacked Republicans this week who have the gall to remind voters of the ruthless Chicago way.

“(T)hey keep saying Chicago, by the way. Have you noticed?” Matthews sputtered. “That sends that message: This guy’s helping the poor people in the bad neighborhoods and screwing us in the ‘burbs.”

Actually, it’s a pointed reminder that the radical redistribution politics of Chicago-on-the-Potomac have done little to alleviate the suffering of impoverished Americans in violence-plagued, job-hungry inner cities everywhere. Racist!

"Chicago" is a new racist code word to me. (Glad I'm not a Bears fan) Then again there are new ones all the time. In fact, any mention of anything that hurts Obama is potentially racist.

Future possible racist code words:

- Budget

- Employment

- Debt

- Ex-President

- Change

- Leadership

- Exceptionalism

- Merit

- Competence

It's a great way to keep injecting race into every discussion. Emotion overriding logic. Liberals and their emotions.

Like the Biden gaph of GOP putting the populace in chains? My the rw's had a field day there injecting race into the subject, Cons and their emotive regurgitation.

–Chicago. The Obamas and their core team of astroturfers, pay-for-play schemers and powerbrokers hail from the Windy City. This is a simple geographic fact. But in progressive of pallor Chris Matthews’ world, it’s an insidious dog whistle. The frothing cable TV host attacked Republicans this week who have the gall to remind voters of the ruthless Chicago way.

“(T)hey keep saying Chicago, by the way. Have you noticed?” Matthews sputtered. “That sends that message: This guy’s helping the poor people in the bad neighborhoods and screwing us in the ‘burbs.”

Actually, it’s a pointed reminder that the radical redistribution politics of Chicago-on-the-Potomac have done little to alleviate the suffering of impoverished Americans in violence-plagued, job-hungry inner cities everywhere. Racist!

"Chicago" is a new racist code word to me. (Glad I'm not a Bears fan) Then again there are new ones all the time. In fact, any mention of anything that hurts Obama is potentially racist.

- Budget

- Employment

- Debt

- Ex-President

- Change

- Leadership

- Exceptionalism

- Merit

- Competence

and grilled cheese.

- Budget

- Employment

- Debt

- Ex-President

- Change

- Leadership

- Exceptionalism

- Merit

- Competence

and grilled cheese.

:confused::confused:

Did Obama's face appear in a sandwich in Chicago? If so, I'm not aware of it.

Like the Biden gaph of GOP putting the populace in chains? My the rw's had a field day there injecting race into the subject, Cons and their emotive regurgitation.

Yeah, Biden's idiocy sounds pretty harmless when you leave out the operative word, that being "BACK" in chains.

Nice try.

I really don't give a fuck. If I have something to say I will not pull any punches if some dick head thinks it's racist that just means they are a stupid fuck.

Do we have to add the word 'chair' now after Eastwood's speech? And what about dog meat?

I know 'American exceptionalism' makes the far left cringe.

Last time around it was deemed racist to say his full name- Barack Hussein Obama.

Forum List

Back