Be afraid America the man boy is mentally ill

guano lives in his safe space bubble where everybody hates Trump like he does.

He doesn't get the only one he's preaching to, his himself.

"Fake news" IS a safe space tactic hon.

It started as one.

It's boomeranged on 'em and we aren't going to let them forget it.

:biggrin:

So you call anything you can't handle fake, safe spacer.

Can't handle????????????

The golden showers report was fake!

Deal with it!

:lmao:

I got divorced from american television ages ago shoog. And I couldn't find a way to care less about Don's sexual tastes.

Well this is cute from you but I'm not fooled.

Liberals when they are losing either scream or say they don't care.

But if you didn't care, you wouldn't be discussing it. You are just trying to minimize it.

Nice try.

Attention whores are the new tough guys. Keyboard warriorism is the new in thing. It's not that he's a thin skinned punk who couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. It's that people don't understand how virtuous it is to attack everyone, even girls from on high

Translation of that is:

We had it! We had the right completely bullied and now they are fighting back!!!!!

How DARE they!!!!!!
The right had no chance if it weren't for us middle of the road guys...

Attention whores are the new tough guys. Keyboard warriorism is the new in thing. It's not that he's a thin skinned punk who couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. It's that people don't understand how virtuous it is to attack everyone, even girls from on high

Translation of that is:

We had it! We had the right completely bullied and now they are fighting back!!!!!

How DARE they!!!!!!
Fighting? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha, piss on it.

Yup, trying to minimize it.

No one is fooled.

Translation of that is:

How DARE they!!!!!!

I told you, typing 140 characters is "fighting".

Translation of that is:

How DARE they!!!!!!
And nothing will change for you, you will still be in fly over county cleaning up on isle one

Translation of that is:

How DARE they!!!!!!
And nothing will change for you, you will still be in fly over county cleaning up on isle one

And that is the attitude that helped Trump win.

Keep it up.

Translation of that is:

How DARE they!!!!!!

You libs harp on Trump's twitter account because Trump talks directly to the electorate instead of having his message twisted by the liberal media.

Boo freaking hoo!

Translation of that is:

How DARE they!!!!!!

You libs harp on Trump's twitter account because Trump talks directly to the electorate instead of having his message twisted by the liberal media.

Boo freaking hoo!

Tweets are for twits. Don's electorate can't handle anything over 140 characters.

Translation of that is:

How DARE they!!!!!!

Boo freaking hoo!

Tweets are for twits. Don's electorate can't handle anything over 140 characters.

Well, you can say that, but that "twit" just cleaned the Democrat's clock.

So what does that say about Democrats?

Translation of that is:

How DARE they!!!!!!

Boo freaking hoo!

Well, you can say that, but that "twit" just cleaned the Democrat's clock.

So what does that say about Democrats?

I don't care anything about the dems hon, reps either. What is does say is something about the american public though.

The right had no chance if it weren't for us middle of the road guys...
Are you calling Trump "Right"? You probably considered Bush a Conservative too.

Well he sure isn't coming from the left, so nice try with the labels.

You seem rather upset today hon.

Well that's a nice projection, but my boy is getting sworn in this week. I couldn't be happier!

:)

Well he sure isn't coming from the left, so nice try with the labels.
???

Any Tea Party voter knows he's not a Conservative. You're fighting the wrong guy. Go back to fighting liberals.

Yeah yeah, Never Trumpers we get it.

It would have been sooooooooooooooo much better had Jeb, or Rubio or Cruz had won, but they didn't.

They didn't even MENTION immigration as a problem until Trump did and when they did, they did it too little TOO LATE!

Trump won. Get over it.

Yeah yeah, Never Trumpers we get it.

It would have been sooooooooooooooo much better had Jeb, or Rubio or Cruz had won, but they didn't.

They didn't even MENTION immigration as a problem until Trump did and when they did, they did it too little TOO LATE!

Trump won. Get over it.
I voted for him dipshit.

Learn to pick your battles.

God, don't prove the libs right about you.

But yeah. Cruz was the only TEA Party choice.

I do have high hopes for Trump though

Forum List

Back