Be afraid America the man boy is mentally ill

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Wonder what the process is for removing him to a mental institution , I don't think the Military or the intelligence community will let him go on much further without taking action

Mental health professionals have made much of the practice, said to be a favorite of narcissists and abusive spouses. But more recently the tactical tampering with the truth has become a preferred method of strongmen around the world. Gaslighting by other means was always a common feature of dictatorships, but it has found new vogue as a more subtle form of domestic political control even in countries with varying degrees of democracy.

161213171424-trump-tweets-medium-plus-169.jpg

Donald Trump's history of Twitter battles 02:29
Now Trump has brought it to the United States. The techniques include saying and doing things and then denying it, blaming others for misunderstanding, disparaging their concerns as over sensitivity, claiming outrageous statements were jokes or misunderstandings, and other forms of twilighting the truth.Donald Trump is 'gaslighting' all of us(Opinion) - CNN.com

I do have to hand it to you lefty losers...you're relentless. Meaningless, irrelevant, out of touch, quite idiotic, but relentless nonetheless.

Well, stay in shape as you've got a long eight years in front of you.

Wonder what the process is for removing him to a mental institution , I don't think the Military or the intelligence community will let him go on much further without taking action

Mental health professionals have made much of the practice, said to be a favorite of narcissists and abusive spouses. But more recently the tactical tampering with the truth has become a preferred method of strongmen around the world. Gaslighting by other means was always a common feature of dictatorships, but it has found new vogue as a more subtle form of domestic political control even in countries with varying degrees of democracy.

Now Trump has brought it to the United States. The techniques include saying and doing things and then denying it, blaming others for misunderstanding, disparaging their concerns as over sensitivity, claiming outrageous statements were jokes or misunderstandings, and other forms of twilighting the truth.Donald Trump is 'gaslighting' all of us(Opinion) - CNN.com

CNN is just butthurt that Trump called them out for being fake news.

I do have to hand it to you lefty losers...you're relentless. Meaningless, irrelevant, out of touch, quite idiotic, but relentless nonetheless.

Looking forward to the show personally, it's gonna be a hoot.

guano lives in his safe space bubble where everybody hates Trump like he does.

He doesn't get the only one he's preaching to, is himself.

Last edited:

Don't care, figured out long, long ago what television is used for. All of it.

He doesn't get the only one he's preaching to, his himself.

"Fake news" IS a safe space tactic hon.

Oh CNN cares!

They got treated like Obama treated Fox news and in their arrogance they can't believe it.

It started as one.

It's boomeranged on 'em and we aren't going to let them forget it.

:biggrin:

Oh CNN cares!

They got treated like Obama treated Fox news and in their arrogance they can't believe it.

Good for them and all the partisanshitheads that think this means something.

It started as one.

So you call anything you can't handle fake, safe spacer.

Oh CNN cares!

Yet Fox News was sued in a court of law about lying and was found guilty..Yet you still watch it with baited breathe...

It started as one.

Can't handle????????????

The golden showers report was fake!

Deal with it!

:lmao:

Attention whores are the new tough guys. Keyboard warriorism is the new in thing. It's not that he's a thin skinned punk who couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. It's that people don't understand how virtuous it is to attack everyone, even girls from on high

It started as one.

Can't handle????????????

The golden showers report was fake!

Deal with it!

:lmao:

I got divorced from american television ages ago shoog. And I couldn't find a way to care less about Don's sexual tastes.

Attention whores are the new tough guys. Keyboard warriorism is the new in thing. It's not that he's a thin skinned punk who couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight. It's that people don't understand how virtuous it is to attack everyone, even girls from on high

Translation of that is:

We had it! We had the right completely bullied and now they are fighting back!!!!!

How DARE they!!!!!!

Translation of that is:

We had it! We had the right completely bullied and now they are fighting back!!!!!

How DARE they!!!!!!
Fighting? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha, piss on it.

Forum List

Back