Be a motherfucker if the Donkey's beat the Steelers @ Home...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Might even cause some People to Convert to whatever Christianity it is he Practices...

Don't know and don't Care, by the way...

So save the Data Mining for something Important. :thup:

Imagine if the Broncos Won the Super Bowl...

8-8 and Losing their way into the Playoffs...

That'd be Classic.

It would also make sense that it happened in 2012.

:)

peace...

Shittsburg is beat up, you never know.....

I know, right?...

I'm almost rooting for them just because an 8-8 Team as Shitty as the Donkeys taking it all would be the best thing that happened to the League EVER...

The Predictablity of people saying it's either Pitt or NE Against GB or SF is so Tired...

And nobody but toxi.0 and some other Queefs what to see that Fag Brady back in the Show again...

peace...

I know, right?...

I'm almost rooting for them just because an 8-8 Team as Shitty as the Donkeys taking it all would be the best thing that happened to the League EVER...

The Predictablity of people saying it's either Pitt or NE Against GB or SF is so Tired...

And nobody but toxi.0 and some other Queefs what to see that Fag Brady back in the Show again...

peace...

The only problem with that is, Tebow would have to knock my Ravens out of the playoffs to win the SB .... :eek: If it wasn't for that fact, i'd like to see them win it just for the fuck of it.... :thup:

I know, right?...

peace...

The only problem with that is, Tebow would have to knock my Ravens out of the playoffs to win the SB .... :eek: If it wasn't for that fact, i'd like to see them win it just for the fuck of it.... :thup:

Well... There is that.

But Tebow has God on his side. :thup:

peace...

I know, right?...

peace...

Yep. Xotoxi and the Queefs.

That would be an excellent rock band name.

I know, right?...

peace...

But can you imagine a Superbowl between two teams like NE and GB...all offense, no defense?

Over/under would be 110.

I think the Stillers can rest Rothlisberger and win this game.
Simply the league has figured Tesus out.

They'd call it the Miracle at Mile High.

I'd love to see it happen too. If the Pats could get to the SB without having to face the Steelers or Ravens that would be teh awesome.

I'd love to see it happen too. If the Pats could get to the SB without having to face the Steelers or Ravens that would be teh awesome.

It would be even more awesome if they got to the SB by beating both the Steelers and the Ravens.

It would be even more awesome if they got to the SB by beating both the Steelers and the Ravens.

Well of course it would silly. But since you can't guarantee victory, I'd rather take my chances against the Bungles, Texans and/or Equine Jesuits.

Ravens not having to travel to Foxboro would be dope....... :thup:

Forum List

Back