Be a ladies man .

How and where can I pick up new tips and ideas for dating? All that I have been doing has become very common and boring. How do I spice up my dating escapades?

Know your audience, for one.. One does not log on to a political board full of ex Military personnel, neanderthals, heavy drinkers, etc. and ask how to become a ladies man.

Point for you.... But maybe he was seeking the ladies' advice....

Dis is a girl...

So, Allbiz is saying dis is no lady?

Let me see if I can be of some help JB

ole josh needs some tips

Dis said "don't take any tips from the men here'

Ab was suggesting that making he was asking the ladies for tips.

help any ?

Nope. She gave dis credit for her advice 'point to you' THEN discounted Dis by saying that 'ladies'' advice was desired

no, stop interfering with my instigating...:evil:

ole josh needs some tips

help any ?

Nope. She gave dis credit for her advice 'point to you' THEN discounted Dis by saying that 'ladies'' advice was desired

looked like you were in over your head but go for it ! :lol:

ole josh needs some tips

help any ?

Seems your instigating skills are rather lacking. Mine, on the other hand... Look at you all go...

dis chimes in and you said 'Point for you.... But maybe he was seeking the ladies' advice....'

And what did DIS chime?

Know your audience, for one.. One does not log on to a political board full of ex Military personnel, neanderthals, heavy drinkers, etc. and ask how to become a ladies man.

An inference that Joshua was lookin' to the MALES for his advice....

You guys should have some coffee or something. You've been up drinking too long.

dis chimes in and you said 'Point for you.... But maybe he was seeking the ladies' advice....'

And what did DIS chime?

You guys should have some coffee or something. You've been up drinking too long.

Those WERE the women. I didn't mention a thing about cave dwellers, and knuckle draggers. :eusa_whistle:

ole josh needs some tips

help any ?

Instigating? When you obviously don't have a clue what the "point" was awarded for? :lol::lol::lol:

And what did DIS chime?

Those WERE the women. I didn't mention a thing about cave dwellers, and knuckle draggers. :eusa_whistle:

neanderthal women ???? where ? :lol:

And what did DIS chime?

Well then.... That was absolutely my mistake! Give me a little more time and I'll have the line-up card down pat!

Forum List

Back