BBC to reduce deniers coverage

Discussion in 'Environment' started by Tommy Tainant, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Billy_Bob

Billy_Bob Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,076
    When the observed FACTS call out alarmists as liars... what do you do.... SILENCE THOSE TELLING IT......

That's how dictators and fools act! Bravo BBC, you have no credibility.... You have shown your nothing more than a whore bowing to the highest bidder...

2. Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,969
    Denial seems to be a key part of the rwnj mindset. They do seem to have politicised this issue. I was told that it was linked to oil and coal donations to the GOP.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. SSDD

SSDD Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,711
    Actually tommy, denial seems to be part and parcel of the climate loon mindset. You claimed that climate skepticism is unsubstantiated bullshit. I asked you to substantiate the man made climate change hypothesis by providing a single piece of observed, measured data that supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability. I can't help but notice that you don't seem to be able to post even a single piece of actual evidence that supports your belief in man made climate change.

Do you know the meaning of unsubstantiated?

I also asked for a single piece of observed, measured data which establishes a coherent relationship between the absorption of IR by a gas and warming in the atmosphere. Again...no data seems to be forthcoming. Not that I expected it. I have been asking for some observed, measured data which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability for decades and have yet to see it...that is because it doesn't exist.

Man made climate change is the poster child for unsubstantiated bullshit and every time I ask for a bit of observed, measured data to support the hypothesis you guys just prove my point again and again.

So since there is no observed, measured data to support the man made climate change hypothesis....it would seem that it is a political issue...not one of science...and since you seem to believe that it is real, in the face of a complete lack of actual evidence in support of it, it would appear that you are in denial over the lack of actual evidence to support your beliefs.

It is always the same with you guys...you like to talk...and call people names like denier, but when you are asked for some real data to support your claims, you just can't step up to the plate and provide it...

Being in denial over the complete lack of observed, measured evidence that supports your belief is truly sad... Let me guess...you didn't even know that there is no observed, measured evidence supporting your belief...you simply accepted it based on the fact that people who share your politics told you that it was true and you either never bothered to check, or aren't bright enough to see that you have been scammed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,840
    You seem confused. We're the skeptics. Skeptics look at all evidence with a critical eye, as we do. You deliberately discard any evidence that contradicts your political cult, hence you're a denier, the opposite of a skeptic.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,194
    :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Huh? That post makes absolutely no sense at all!:up:

That's a totally new one in here.....an alarmist calling themselves a skeptic. Talk about utter fuckedupedness!!:gtssmiley2::gtssmiley2::gtssmiley2::gtssmiley2:

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  6. Sunsettommy

Sunsettommy VIP Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,906
    You couldn't answer the question.

:aug08_031::aug08_031::aug08_031:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  7. SSDD

SSDD Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,711

Which evidence would that be hairball? I am still waiting for a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports AGW over natural variability, or a single piece of observed evidence which establishes a coherent relationship between the absorption of IR by a gas and warming in the atmosphere.

None exists and about the best I can get from you wackos is the same old lie making the claim that such evidence has already been presented..and I am sure that you will tell it again....lying not apparently being any big deal to you...but when I ask you to please bring a bit of it forward, you won't be able to as no such evidence exists and we will be left, once again, with the same old empty claim and no real evidence to back it up...

So go ahead hairball...tell another lie...tell us that it has already been provided...

8. cnm

cnm Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,705
    Invincible ignorance is invincible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. cnm

cnm Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,705
    The best knowledge available is that human activity emitted greenhouse gases are the primary driver of climate change. If that's not good enough for you, you may have to invent or deny something.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. TroglocratsRdumb

TroglocratsRdumb Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,656
    Orwell tried to warn people that the crazy left wingers will censor opposing views.
    Liberals are a threat to freedom and democracy.