BBC Pidgin. Might as well have a laugh while society crumbles.

And by the way the VOA (Voice of America, that government-programmed shortwave radio station broadcasting to all points of the globe except the United States itself) for decades ran programs in what it called "Special English", unnaturally slowed down for the same purpose --- to accommodate listeners who may have English only as a secondary or tertiary language. Not sure if they still do but they did when I was growing up.

--- which, I have no doubt, the sadistic fucks who find amusement in other people's attempts to navigate a foreign language, while having never lifted a finger to learn one themselves, would have found equally hilarious.

Last edited:
All it does is prove stereotypes about stupid savage africans to be true

Actually all it does here is demonstrate the depth of your own abject ignorance, that you could wallow through life to this point without knowing basic shit like this. And yet you go onto a message board and trumpet it. Hard to believe.
Hu a fuh, boi? I speak four languages, English Creole being one of them. I think the objection is to the cultural appropriation.

Uh huh.
And what 'cultural appropriation' would that be?

Enjoy the music. It's in pidgin.
Isn't he dead? He's ancient if he isn't. The cultural appropriation of using a different culture's language. Isn't that a trend with you people anymore?

No idea who "you people" might be, and I've just had a run to the mirror and could find only one person, but perhaps there's a language barrier.

Yes Fela has left this mortal coil but considering he would have been 80 I wouldn't call that "ancient". But again --- language barrier methinks.

And one again, pidgin isn't "another culture's language". It's a TOOL invented to BRIDGE different cultures and languages. There is no "pidgin culture", just as there is no "slang culture" or "dialect culture".
You people are the people who get offended when a white person has dreads, but not when a black person speaks your language, albeit it cut.

Horrifying isn't it? This is from the same country that forcibly ended suttee in India.

It's shameful that someone even thought to do this.

OMFG...is this real? BBC has a pidgin page? That is embarrassing Britain...ahem sorry...dis be bring dem grayt shame on da peepuh...lol!
Hundred bucks says this is Tommy Taint's fave page.

These articles...Makes me want to laugh hysterically, cry then slit my wrists.

Hey, don't let us stand in your way.

Apparently neither of you klowns know this but a pidgin is a simplified basic-structure language form used to establish a lingua franca among peoples with different native languages, especially in commerce, all over the world. It's been in practice as long as language has. Matter of fact all the American Indian movie stereotypes about "many moon ago" and all that shit ---- was using pidgin.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti always sang in a pidgin. The point was to communicate with other Africans who might speak various other languages.

So this is the origin of our primitive ebonics?
This race is just sad.

OMFG...is this real? BBC has a pidgin page? That is embarrassing Britain...ahem sorry...dis be bring dem grayt shame on da peepuh...lol!

Apparently neither of you klowns know this but a pidgin is a simplified basic-structure language form used to establish a lingua franca among peoples with different native languages, especially in commerce, all over the world. It's been in practice as long as language has. Matter of fact all the American Indian movie stereotypes about "many moon ago" and all that shit ---- was using pidgin.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti always sang in a pidgin. The point was to communicate with other Africans who might speak various other languages.

Ahhh yes 'lights pipe'...mmm thank you Mr. Pogo...uhh lingua franca did you say old chap?
Thank you great white apologist! Way to church baby talk up. Ahhh goo goo gaa gaa...lol!

View attachment 183399

Woman wey take her hand, pack her poo-poo comot di toilet of man wey she dey friend because ''e no gree flush'' enter trouble, after she go try collect di poo-poo back.
How poo-poo trap woman for window

zzp83rTzRAaDCxcJ2ZGTAQ.png

^^^^ :confused-84: :uhoh3:

Di time wen FIFA World Cup visit BBC for Lagos

btNQce77QKagHX1ys-gVhQ.png

^^^^ :confused-84: :eek-52:

"Deadi bodi dey friendly with me"

Well the BBC is infested with Leftards, so I suppose I shouldn’t be shocked. But I still am.

If that website was operated by Right-Wingers the Leftists would be screaming it's:

RACIST AND PATRONISING TO BLACKS #SHUTITDOWN! #STOPRACISM!

But as it is a website operated by BBC who are infested with SJW Leftists it's okay because Leftists are never racist or patronising to Blacks :rolleyes-41:

Actually all it does here is demonstrate the depth of your own abject ignorance, that you could wallow through life to this point without knowing basic shit like this. And yet you go onto a message board and trumpet it. Hard to believe.
Hu a fuh, boi? I speak four languages, English Creole being one of them. I think the objection is to the cultural appropriation.

Uh huh.
And what 'cultural appropriation' would that be?

Enjoy the music. It's in pidgin.
Isn't he dead? He's ancient if he isn't. The cultural appropriation of using a different culture's language. Isn't that a trend with you people anymore?

No idea who "you people" might be, and I've just had a run to the mirror and could find only one person, but perhaps there's a language barrier.

Yes Fela has left this mortal coil but considering he would have been 80 I wouldn't call that "ancient". But again --- language barrier methinks.

And one again, pidgin isn't "another culture's language". It's a TOOL invented to BRIDGE different cultures and languages. There is no "pidgin culture", just as there is no "slang culture" or "dialect culture".
You people are the people who get offended when a white person has dreads, but not when a black person speaks your language, albeit it cut.

Once again, I've never taken a fence to a freaking hairstyle, so this post is just bizzaro-world. Especially the last phrase.

But I do find it fascinating that language fascists start a thread shrieking holy hell because somebody out there in the world, thousands of miles from anything relating to them, would dare to communicate in a manner of which they don't approve. Don't you?

Last edited:

So this is the origin of our primitive ebonics?
This race is just sad.

This isn't a "race". It's a thread. No, "ebonics", if you accept that term, would be a dialect, specific to a parent language. Pidgin is a tool applicable to any language. "Pidgin" is a process. A simplification used to connect between two entities neither of which is fluent in the other's language. For example in Vietnam when the French were colonizing it, a pidgin French was commonly used to communicate between the natives and the colonizers. And if you spoke French it would look similar in comparison to the parent language to what we have here.

But I've already explained this. Even did it in English. And yet..................

We could also quote some Geoffrey Chaucer here and let readers try to figure that out.... again, another variation on the same language. Welcome to uh, Earth.

Last edited:
Well the BBC is infested with Leftards, so I suppose I shouldn’t be shocked. But I still am.

If that website was operated by Right-Wingers the Leftists would be screaming it's:

RACIST AND PATRONISING TO BLACKS #SHUTITDOWN! #STOPRACISM!

But as it is a website operated by BBC who are infested with SJW Leftists it's okay because Leftists are never racist or patronising to Blacks :rolleyes-41:

Language has nothing to do with "race". You know that as well as I do.

Ahhh yes 'lights pipe'...mmm thank you Mr. Pogo...uhh lingua franca did you say old chap?
Thank you great white apologist! Way to church baby talk up. Ahhh goo goo gaa gaa...lol!

Apparently fake-name-generator boi is listening to music by The Police. I hate that tune.

Apparently fake-name-generator boi is listening to music by The Police. I hate that tune.

Dude..that's a great song. Why you hating on my auto name bruh? I think it's pretty cool and remotely royal.

Dude..that's a great song. Why you hating on my auto name bruh? I think it's pretty cool and remotely royal.

Actually I'm hating on that song. It's running through my head right now, no thanks to you. :death:

I'm not impressed with pseudo-Dutch names since I can see the distinction. I'm part Phlegmish.

Actually I'm hating on that song. It's running through my head right now, no thanks to you. :death:

I'm not impressed with pseudo-Dutch names since I can see the distinction. I'm part Phlegmish.

Here is a good one!
I'm all Murikan...All Freedom...all the time...

Forum List

Back