Protest at Oakland cafe discriminate against police

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Unite America First founder and activist Will Johnson documents the anti-police sentiment in Oakland, California where a coffee shop has vowed not to serve police officers because it “compromises our feeling of physical & emotional safety.”

Video: Protests at Oakland Cafe Discriminate Against Police
-------------------

We told you stupid asses sooner or later the cops will end up saying GTH we aren't helping you if we have to fear for our lives.
They didn't serve their police what a bunch of morons.

Oh and Imagine ANTIFA at the scene what else is new.

And they should be free to serve or not serve whomever they wish. I think it’s a stupid business decision, but it’s not my business.

• Banned
And they should be free to serve or not serve whomever they wish. I think it’s a stupid business decision, but it’s not my business.

the liberalism is a cancer spreading stupidity .
And should this business get robbed what will be the first thing they do pick up that phone and call 911 to come safe them. As they turn their backs on the cops.

Hate to say it , they would deserve it if the cops didn't show up.

• Banned

Did you watch the video LOL the guy gets attacked lol

• Banned
AND OMG THE ANTIFA GAWD DAM ASSHOLES......SCREAM NAZI OUT TO THIS GUY omfg they are so sickening.

upload_2018-3-18_17-8-31.png

Unless they make cakes, then all bets are off.

The cafe should just claim it would violate their deeply held religious beliefs.

They are, that is what the video is about. They deeply hold the belief they are threatened by the police.

The cafe should just claim it would violate their deeply held religious beliefs.

They are, that is what the video is about. They deeply hold the belief they are threatened by the police.

Silly, but it’s their business. The free market will decide if this cafe remains open or not.

Silly, but it’s their business. The free market will decided if this cafe remains open or not.

I agree.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I thought the goal was to attract customers, not make them take their business elsewhere. If cops are not welcome, I'm not sticking around either.

God bless you and our law enforcement officers always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back