BBC news : It's the vaccine causing excess deaths

Were you just as willing to believe when the BBC (and every other news source on the planet) was saying the vaccine would save us?

BBC, and NBC, and all the others are businesses. They make money when people watch and people are more likely to watch when they say scary things. People are weird that way.

I wouldn't put too much credence in what any of them say.

Were you just as willing to believe when the BBC (and every other news source on the planet) was saying the vaccine would save us?

BBC, and NBC, and all the others are businesses. They make money when people watch and people are more likely to watch when they say scary things. People are weird that way.

You do realise, that if you create a link to a post on these forums the text of that link is the OP wording, you know "BBC news : It's the vaccine causing excess deaths"
Now that I've pointed that out for you, take a look at the link in that post. I'll make it very easy for you.

Scientists Explain Connection Between Sugar and Cancer Growth

I don't believe in any MSM.
Independent, alternative and investigative journalism are what I have time for.

Also, I smelt the bullshit coming miles off, 18 months prior to the plandemic.

Last edited:
For you DY

FnC6wsyXgAAQnuW
I'm sure a have a file from patriots lol

You do realise, that if you create a link to a post on these forums the text of that link is the OP wording, you know "BBC news : It's the vaccine causing excess deaths"
Now that I've pointed that out for you, take a look at the link in that post. I'll make it very easy for you.

Scientists Explain Connection Between Sugar and Cancer Growth
The glycosylation link to cancer has been known for a long time. Changes of glycosylation sites on the SARS2 spike is your link.

Forum List

Back