BBC airs shocking truth:

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Muslim Men Grooming, Raping, and Pimping Young Sikh Girls

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7hXTM7ehvtk]BBC Inside Out - the hidden scandal of sexual grooming of young Sikh girls by Muslim men - YouTube[/ame]

When Islamic rape-gangs target young white girls in the UK, the Muslim rapists are described as "Asians," in order to avoid any criticism of Islam. However, now that young Sikh victims are coming forward, even the BBC is forced to identify the rapists as Muslims. Will British politicians and the media continue to ignore Muhammad's teachings about raping female captives and the inferiority of non-Muslims?

And we all know who will go to any ends to protest this as untrue! Check out all the links @ BBC airs shocking truth: Muslim Men Grooming, Raping, and Pimping Young Sikh Girls - Atlas Shrugs

:mad:

It is an excellent video, Longknife. I will be keeping Mohan Singh in my prayers. He is doing a very good work with educating his own society and bringing awareness - about the problem that is besieging Britain and truthfully - all of Europe right now.

The truth is the greater his success the more danger he will be facing so he is a man who needs all of our prayers. Most definitely. Thank you for posting the video. You did a very good deed for everyone. I pray God blesses you for it.

-Jeri

Forum List

Back