Doing The Moral Christian Right Thing: Trump Plans To Let Adoption Agencies Reject Same-Sex Parents

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
This is indeed doing the moral right thing and President Trump knows this. It's the Christian thing to do. Same-Sex couples should not be allowed to adopt kids. The truth is they adopt them for their sexual pleasure. The children are mostly sexually violated and end up being tormented for life with deep psychological problems. Adoptions should be for the good of the child. Only heterosexual couples can make that goodness happen. With that said, let the volcanic explosions of homosexual diarrhea begin!

Trump's plan to let adoption agencies turn away same-sex parents

Last edited:
Correct decision

Forcing faith based agencies to is a clear violation of the First. Much like ssm cake baking

My wife and I tried adopting here once. Then when it fell thru went overseas. It was the right thing.

The SC will probably stop that, but he will rile the crazies up with the effort.

This is a complicated issue. That being said there are alot of kids that need a home. A clue needs to be very wealthy to be able to adopt.

This is indeed doing the moral right thing and President Trump knows this. It's the Christian thing to do. Same-Sex couples should not be allowed to adopt kids. The truth is they adopt them for their sexual pleasure. The children are mostly sexually violated and end up being tormented for life with deep psychological problems. Adoptions should be for the good of the child. Only heterosexual couples can make that goodness happen. With that said, let the volcanic explosions of homosexual diarrhea begin!

If I had an adoption agency I would reject evangelicals.

too fkn crazy to be raising children.

If I had an adoption agency I would reject evangelicals.

too fkn crazy to be raising children.

CPS would shut you down. Bank it, you're far to unbalanced to be anywhere near children

I think you are wrong.
Gay people like to think they are normal. They like to pretend they are normal. Having kids is a way for them to pretend they are normal. Not all of them are pedophiles. But in deciding who should get the kids we should decide based on what is best for the child and what is "best" for the child is to have a mom and a dad, even if they are atheist who don't believe in a deity.

The SC will probably stop that, but he will rile the crazies up with the effort.

Colorado should have been a lesson for you gay lovers.

You learn slow

If God didn't like gay people, why did he make so many of them?
They chose to be gay.
Amen to this and my questions for them is why do they think that two genders were made and not just one and why is the union of them two genders the only way that reproduction can happen?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Good. Because we tried and the birth mom changed her mind. At that point we wished the worst on adoption here and went foreign. It all worked out.

Forum List

Back