Batul/Cyclonus: Polyandry Philanthropy {Melania}

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Polyandry is the ritual of one woman taking multiple grooms as a single bride. It is the opposite of polygamy (in which one man takes multiple wives). Polyandry is practiced in some cultures today but is rare and is somewhat related to Hebrew concepts of matriarchies.

If we look at our modern capitalism-dominated society, we see that the praise of U.S. First Lady Melania Trump is somewhat similar to polyandry in that Melania sort of 'oversees' all the male consumer behaviors regarding gluttony and avarice (e.g., 'Burger King consciousness').

This can be construed as a sarcastic critique of consumerism or perhaps an ingenious perspective on women's rights, since the democratic structure of America here has facilitated the socio-political elevation of a woman (Melania Trump) to the position where she can serve as a significant 'lifestyle diplomat.'

So is this an ironic form of liberalism?

Here's a consumerism-consciousness parable involving two iconic world-comics avatars Batul the Great (an affable Bengali-Indian hero of incredible muscular strength) and Cyclonus (a wolfish first-knight robot) reflecting our society's democratic evaluation of Melania Trump. What do you think?

batul9.jpg

====

First Lady Melania Trump was given a special comic strip of the beloved character from India known as Batul the Great, an affable hero of great strength. Melania loved the Batul-comics and found the morality-fables to be indicative of an Indian/Asian appreciation of social values. Melania tweeted, "Batul reminds us why social values are integral to social perspectives on competitive behaviors."

batul1.jpg

In fact, Melania decided Batul the Great was as appealing imaginatively as America's own affable super-strong comics-character Popeye. Melania approached Tom Cruise, a Hollywood celebrity who was organizing a comics-enterprise with comics writer/artist William Gibson called Archangel Comics which would invest in special social consciousness oriented comics-stories and adapted films. Melania wanted Cruise's Archangel Comics to invest in some kind of multiculturalism comics-series/film about Batul and Popeye.

batul3.jpg

Cruise liked the idea, and when he passed it onto William Gibson, the comics writer/artist decided to create a series of stories about Batul and Popeye contending with the ominous wolfish robot named Cyclonus. Gibson would have Batul and Popeye negotiate with Cyclonus after the robot landed on Earth as an 'alien-visitor.' Batul and Popeye would try to convince Cyclonus that human civilization was proud of gender-politics and wanted U.S. First Lady Melania Trump to serve as a real diplomat of consumerism idealism. This would convince Cyclonus not to destroy Earth.

batul4.jpg

Cyclonus was an eerie and evil robot, a real menace. He signified all the interests in piracy, anarchy, fascism, terrorism, and competitive instincts and even relentless ruthlessness. Gibson and Cruise wanted to produce a Batul-Popeye series of comics-fables about this Earth-destruction prevention strategy involving the First Lady and Cyclonus. Gibson approached Spielberg who condoned the project and agreed to direct the film-adaptation of the Archangel Comics series of fables. Spielberg's film would be titled Destroying Cyclonus.

batul6.jpg

Spielberg's film was a real hit, even though it was an animated feature. It prompted a prestigious New Yorker writer named Thomas Hash to write a series of editorials about evidence of polyandry in modern/developed societies. Hash's series gained a cult-following among feminists who were intrigued by the symbolism of the First Lady serving as a lifestyle diplomat and why/how consumerism could be critiqued/evaluated through the lens of 'folklore.'

batul8.jpg

Melania responded to all this new media gender-buzz by tweeting, "I'm fascinated by how the Hindu goddess Kali serves as a diplomat of gender imagination as it pertains to pedestrian behaviors and everyday life, and I hope I can live up to expectations that the First Lady can affect social imagination!" Spielberg's film became a popular Netflix download, and Cruise told the press that First Lady dialogue would be crucial to modern democracy. Meanwhile, Batul the Great gained important newfound social readership among American audiences and was translated from Bengali into English.

batul7.jpg

TRUMP: I love all this Batul/Popeye/Cyclonus stuff involving Melania!
CARTER: Yes, the First Lady is enjoying positive press...
TRUMP: First Lady dialogue is important, Carter.
CARTER: Yes it is, Mr. President!
TRUMP: Did you see the Spielberg film?
CARTER: Yes I did, sir.
TRUMP: I wonder if the media will lighten up on its criticisms of me.
CARTER: Yes, some wonder if your gender-controversies will clear up.
TRUMP: I imagine my advisors, such as yourself, are thinking exactly that!
CARTER: Media changes everything...
TRUMP: Tom Cruise and Melania have been going to many media events together.
CARTER: That's great; Cruise is talking to her about Scientology I believe.
TRUMP: I remember those Scientology/Dianetics ads on television in the '90s.
CARTER: Maybe the media will revolutionize liberalism.

====

:5_1_12024:

batul10.png

Forum List

Back