Battle of Bakhmud won by Russia

The reason for holding Bahmut was to buy time to prevent the inevitable Russian advance. The dam is implicated:

Leopard disguised as house.

I know....I busted out laughing when I seen this.

There's a story from WWII where the British dressed up tanks to look like busses and trucks to keep the Germans guessing where they were. The house over the top of a tank is absolutely hilarious....kinda like a man dressed up like a shrub. But if it works....

The reason for holding Bahmut was to buy time to prevent the inevitable Russian advance. The dam is implicated:

But last night's flooding was done by Russia. Ukraine did their dam but the area was evacuated completely before they blew it.
When 102 brigade of Russian forces did the dam last night it was without warning and destroys two power generation sites including the nuclear power plant at Zipphorizia. Targeting civilians by causing an ecological disaster is a war crime. Russians are going to have serious repercussions for this....like nazi war criminals these guys will not get away with it. No statute of limitations for war crimes.

Let's all empathize with this сute little Ukrainian boy. Loot at him! Adorable, isn't he? Nearly drowning himself but saving his puppy. Those bloody Russians! How dared they!!!

Let's all empathize with this сute little Ukrainian boy. Loot at him! Adorable, isn't he? Nearly drowning himself but saving his puppy. Those bloody Russians! How dared they!!!

Sure it's propaganda....
But nowhere near as silly as the Russian Federation propaganda that you seem to parrot often.

Really? Does that mean that I was rolling on the floor crying all for nothing? Fuckkkk!
I seriously doubt that you were laughing as had as I was....I mean really "NATO aggression ", MIC started this war, zelenski is a nazi, Zelensky is a corrupt leader, and etc. All of this sort isn't doing Russia any favors.

The house over the top of a tank is absolutely hilarious....
I thought that was the Wagner HQ leaving Bakhmut...

Prigozhin is on a tear again today, lol. After capturing the Russian Colonel, he's back to attacking the MoD for not holding the positions his mercs gained over 3 or 4 months of meat assaults.

The AFU took a breather for about 4 days while Wagner pulled out. Then went back on the offensive and have taken a several km north and south of Bakhmut, and are in the process of cutting the Russian supply lines.

The Russians in Bakhmut are fish in a barrel.

So sad for Russia- j/k...

I seriously doubt that you were laughing as had as I was....I mean really "NATO aggression ", MIC started this war, zelenski is a nazi, Zelensky is a corrupt leader, and etc. All of this sort isn't doing Russia any favors.
Right, he's a Jew, so he can't be a bad man. To be honest, though, I don't like it when they call them nazis. They are HOHOLS, meaning that they are freeloaders and assholes rolled into one.

Last edited:
"The Russians are really devious. I remember when they bombed the Nord Stream pipeline and pushed for a UN investigation to throw us off. Luckily, the US was able to block the UN from investigating the attack."
Garland Nixon

I thought that was the Wagner HQ leaving Bakhmut...

Prigozhin is on a tear again today, lol. After capturing the Russian Colonel, he's back to attacking the MoD for not holding the positions his mercs gained over 3 or 4 months of meat assaults.

The AFU took a breather for about 4 days while Wagner pulled out. Then went back on the offensive and have taken a several km north and south of Bakhmut, and are in the process of cutting the Russian supply lines.

The Russians in Bakhmut are fish in a barrel.

So sad for Russia- j/k...
Wagner just went to the rear for some R&R. They have been pushing hard for a year now. They have bled through tens of thousands of troops. That is hard on anyone...I don't care who you are.

They are contract soldiers. Prigozhin doesn't care how many die so long as he keeps making a paycheck. They have a rather unique relationship with Russia that is unlike most other PMCs we are used to. So he may have to fight whether he wants to or not. But rest assured that as much as he is attacking the MoD....he either wants the job or he wants one higher than that.

I tend to think that he would prefer Russia not engage in warfare in Ukraine and Crimea.

Right, he's a Jew, so he can't be a bad man. To be honest, though, I don't like it when they call them nazis. They are HOHOLS, meaning that they are freeloaders and assholes rolled into one.
Being a Jew doesn't mean he is a good guy....look, I've visited Israel myself....all I mean by that is that he is anything else but a nazi.

Being a Jew doesn't mean he is a good guy....look, I've visited Israel myself....all I mean by that is that he is anything else but a nazi.
Actually, in Putin-speak, nazi just means Ukrainian nationalist, and Zelensky is certainly a Ukrainian nationalist, so in Putin's twisted mind he is a nazi.

They are contract soldiers.
No they are mercs.

They are not contracted to the MoD, they are not subject to the laws governing Russian military forces, and they are not subordinate to the Russian military chain of command. They are contracted to and subordinate to Prigozhin- who may or may not align with the MoD at any particular time. Prigozhin notified the MoD about his decision to withdraw from Bakhmut and set the date. He wasn't relieved by Gerasimov- he simply gave notice, and told Gerasimov how much time he had to bring in regforce replacements.

Wagner fight under their own insignia, not Russian unit insignia. When they pose for their "victory" pictures, it's the Wagner flag they display. Maybe later they will get around to hoisting the tri-color, and then again, maybe not...Bakhmut is the only time I have seen them put up the Russian flag, and it came after the Wagner flag.

They are paid significantly higher salaries than a Russian contract soldier of equal rank, and the money comes from Wagner PMC, not the MoD.

That is the legal definition of a mercenary. Any one of those requirements would qualify them as mercs, and they meet all 3.

No they are mercs.

They are not contracted to the MoD, they are not subject to the laws governing Russian military forces, and they are not subordinate to the Russian military chain of command. They are contracted to and subordinate to Prigozhin- who may or may not align with the MoD at any particular time. Prigozhin notified the MoD about his decision to withdraw from Bakhmut and set the date. He wasn't relieved by Gerasimov- he simply gave notice, and told Gerasimov how much time he had to bring in regforce replacements.

Wagner fight under their own insignia, not Russian unit insignia. When they pose for their "victory" pictures, it's the Wagner flag they display. Maybe later they will get around to hoisting the tri-color, and then again, maybe not...Bakhmut is the only time I have seen them put up the Russian flag, and it came after the Wagner flag.

They are paid significantly higher salaries than a Russian contract soldier of equal rank, and the money comes from Wagner PMC, not the MoD.

That is the legal definition of a mercenary. Any one of those requirements would qualify them as mercs, and they meet all 3.
They have some sort of unusual relationship with Russia outside of normal mercs or PMCs....
Russia is supposed to supply them with equipment and munitions and coordination.

Kinda odd for a PMC.

Where Prigozhin may not answer to the Russian MoD ...he still answers to Putin. In our military the PMCs answer to the CIA or Theatre Commander or a General of some sort. They don't get to do all that Prigozhin has done.

There have been some war crimes committed by Blackwater while working for the US in Iraq....but nobody went to jail over them. If a regular soldier did a war crime he sees the USMJ....and many have.

Actually, in Putin-speak, nazi just means Ukrainian nationalist, and Zelensky is certainly a Ukrainian nationalist, so in Putin's twisted mind he is a nazi.
Actually, Zelenskiy is not an ethnic Ukrainian, and definitely his is not a nationalist (at least he wasn't until elections). He (as well as a number of "Judo-Banderovci") is just working for them. "Wertvolle Juden", as they say.

Forum List

Back