Batman vs Superman looks like a stinker

I've read a couple of comics. My son used to like comics, so I would read them with him sometimes, but I am certainly no "comic" expert. I really don't think that Batman's parents political affiliation was what mattered most about the story though.
i was immersed in comics as a little kid in the late 50's and through the 60's....my grandfather used to bring me stacks of them....old DC superheros and old Gold Key ones....and then Marvel came on the scene.....holy shit!.....comics just went up a notch.....

I have a whole box of comics that were my sons in the attic. Some of them are still in the plastic and are collector's edition. They are probably worth some money.
you should check them out....get a Wizards comic guide,they will tell you approx what they should be worth.....if i would have kept all mine i would be a millionaire....but who knew back then?...

I highly doubt that I have a million dollars in comics. :D Probably a few thousand at most.
When I was a kid I collected Spider-Man, XMen and Wolverine comics, but I grew up right around when image comics came out.

I looked up these comics and they are worth shit. Same thing with my old baseball, football and basketball cards!
comics are like anything else,one day the collecting demand is down,the next week it could be up.....only the issues that seem to be worth anything to collectors are the ones were a 1st is happening,like the 1st appearance of someone or thing.....

I wonder who would spend all that money on a comic book anyways?
collectors.....a good copy of the Amazing Spiderman no.700 from 2013 just sold for $900.00....

Harry, how much would you spend on a comic? What would be your limit?
i spent $7.00 for a signed copy of the first Ren & Stempy for my son once, the artist was at the shop signing copies,this was back in oh i think around 1990 when comics were doing pretty decent because i thought you never know with comics....but no i would not spend more than what they sell for at the moment....

I have looked at comics in the last few years......can't justify the price for such little material......

collectors.....a good copy of the Amazing Spiderman no.700 from 2013 just sold for $900.00....

i spent $7.00 for a signed copy of the first Ren & Stempy for my son once, the artist was at the shop signing copies,this was back in oh i think around 1990 when comics were doing pretty decent because i thought you never know with comics....but no i would not spend more than what they sell for at the moment....

I wonder what do they do with these comics that they are willing to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars for? Hang them on a wall and look at them? Must be nice to have that kind of disposable income. Lol. :)

I wonder what do they do with these comics that they are willing to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars for? Hang them on a wall and look at them? Must be nice to have that kind of disposable income. Lol. :)
i had 5 of these 2 copies of Amazing Fantasy.....and i kept them in pristine shape....
The 10 Most Expensive Comic Books Ever Sold

i had 5 of these 2 copies of Amazing Fantasy.....and i kept them in pristine shape....

I just don't understand "collectors." :D I don't get what satisfaction a person gets from collecting these types of things and spending all kinds of money on them.

I just don't understand "collectors." :D I don't get what satisfaction a person gets from collecting these types of things and spending all kinds of money on them.
its the same attitude as someone who collects thimbles.....

its the same attitude as someone who collects thimbles.....

I don't get that either. Lol.

Saw it last night...wait for Netflix or Redbox....

i always do.....dont have anyone to go see these types of movies with anymore......:eusa_eh:

You need to have a son! :D
i do....but he is living for the time being in England,has a pretty good job.....

Oh! How old is your son? (if that's not too nosy :D)
Damn ur son is a year young then me!

i always do.....dont have anyone to go see these types of movies with anymore......:eusa_eh:

You need to have a son! :D
i do....but he is living for the time being in England,has a pretty good job.....

Oh! How old is your son? (if that's not too nosy :D)

Oh come on, Harry, I don't believe you're older than 38. ;)

Forum List

Back