basket ball star denied seating in restaurant

I don't know about this. I love Dominique Wilkins. He is "The Human Highlight Film". I watched him at the UGA, and then with the Hawks for most of his career. This is back when the NBA play real ball, not this phony ghetto 1-on-1 bullshit like they do now. The Atlanta Hawks were MY TEAM. I followed them closer than Hunter Biden's nose follows cocaine and pussy.

I have a hard time believing that anyone in Atlanta would deny Dominique a seat. First, he is super tall, so he stands out quite a bit. Certainly, nobody would knowingly not give him a seat in a restaurant. He was bigger than LeBron and his jihad beard back in the day. But then, that was back in the 1980s. Most of these little punk bastards prancing around today probably do not know who he is. HOWEVER, it is exactly these little punk bastards who are the wokest of the woke.

I am having a hard time with this. I hate to think that Dominique lied, especially about his adopted home town of Atlanta. He has never been known as one of those types. He is a superstar who keeps his head down and shuns the spotlight off the court (unlike shithead LEbron and his shithead jihadi beard).

I have much respect for Dominque. I paid a lot of money over the years to go see him play at the Omni. I suspect that those 2 white guys did not know who he is, and that they are probably foreigners. A lot of swarthy foreigners look white but aren't. Or, it could be that they were just being nazis regarding their dress code. But still, that's fucking Dominque Wilkins. You got to give him the run of the place. I would not let him fuck my girlfriend, but I would tell her to jack him off. That is how big of a legend he is in Atlanta. Hell, he may have been racially discriminated against.

I don't know about this. I love Dominique Wilkins. He is "The Human Highlight Film". I watched him at the UGA, and then with the Hawks for most of his career. This is back when the NBA play real ball, not this phony ghetto 1-on-1 bullshit like they do now. The Atlanta Hawks were MY TEAM. I followed them closer than Hunter Biden's nose follows cocaine and pussy.

I have a hard time believing that anyone in Atlanta would deny Dominique a seat. First, he is super tall, so he stands out quite a bit. Certainly, nobody would knowingly not give him a seat in a restaurant. He was bigger than LeBron and his jihad beard back in the day. But then, that was back in the 1980s. Most of these little punk bastards prancing around today probably do not know who he is. HOWEVER, it is exactly these little punk bastards who are the wokest of the woke.

I am having a hard time with this. I hate to think that Dominique lied, especially about his adopted home town of Atlanta. He has never been known as one of those types. He is a superstar who keeps his head down and shuns the spotlight off the court (unlike shithead LEbron and his shithead jihadi beard).

I have much respect for Dominque. I paid a lot of money over the years to go see him play at the Omni. I suspect that those 2 white guys did not know who he is, and that they are probably foreigners. A lot of swarthy foreigners look white but aren't. Or, it could be that they were just being nazis regarding their dress code. But still, that's fucking Dominque Wilkins. You got to give him the run of the place. I would not let him fuck my girlfriend, but I would tell her to jack him off. That is how big of a legend he is in Atlanta. Hell, he may have been racially discriminated against.
He ended his career in Greece as a washed up player. He was a flash in a pan and is down to the race card. Sad.

He ended his career in Greece as a washed up player. He was a flash in a pan and is down to the race card. Sad.
"Flash in a pan"???
Seriously?
- Wilkins was a nine-time NBA All-Star, and a seven-time All-NBA Team member. In October 2021, he was honored as one of the league’s greatest players of all-time by being named to the NBA 75th Anniversary Team.

Your screen name is appropriate.

"Flash in a pan"???
Seriously?
- Wilkins was a nine-time NBA All-Star, and a seven-time All-NBA Team member. In October 2021, he was honored as one of the league’s greatest players of all-time by being named to the NBA 75th Anniversary Team.

Your screen name is appropriate.
So he went to Greece. I was there and he was washed up. If anyone remembered him he wouldn't have had to play the race card.

But black people are too special to have to follow Hoi polloi rules.
Sounds fishy to me. What were the dress codes if others could wear shorts and not button up their shirts? There is still racism and Wilkins isn't the kind of person that would just say this if it weren't true. I remember training a young black lady for our insurance company. We went to people's homes. We stopped at the local Kentucky Fried Chicken place in Lompoc, California. I ordered for both because I was the trainer and I'd pay for it. The white cashier took my order then the black lady's. Yet, when the order came up, only mine was there. The lady got mad and wanted to leave but I looked at the cashier and demanded she fill the order and I gave her a big stare down. She did but it just goes to show you that in places, you will run across buttheads like Wilkins did.

OJ Simpson was kicked out of a restaurant because the owner thought he murdered his wife.

Sounds fishy to me. What were the dress codes if others could wear shorts and not button up their shirts? There is still racism and Wilkins isn't the kind of person that would just say this if it weren't true. I remember training a young black lady for our insurance company. We went to people's homes. We stopped at the local Kentucky Fried Chicken place in Lompoc, California. I ordered for both because I was the trainer and I'd pay for it. The white cashier took my order then the black lady's. Yet, when the order came up, only mine was there. The lady got mad and wanted to leave but I looked at the cashier and demanded she fill the order and I gave her a big stare down. She did but it just goes to show you that in places, you will run across buttheads like Wilkins did.
There’s hardly any white or black racists in this country

I traveled across the country last year from New York to Las Vegas. Everyone gets along for the most part.

If any of the older liberals over the age of 60 had to grow up in the country that young men do today, they would never vote for Democrats.

Most American people are not racist. The major racism comes from Black Lives Matter, universities, Hollywood it’s all against straight white men … most white especially with regards to how white people are depicted on television these days. It’s a disgrace to the history of this country.

There’s hardly any white or black racists in this country

I traveled across the country last year from New York to Las Vegas. Everyone gets along for the most part.

If any of the older liberals over the age of 60 had to grow up in the country that young men do today, they would never vote for Democrats.

Most American people are not racist. The major racism comes from Black Lives Matter, universities, Hollywood it’s all against straight white men … most white especially with regards to how white people are depicted on television these days. It’s a disgrace to the history of this country.
mostly black if you find any

Maybe the human highlight film is stretching the truth a little to get some more highlights

If there was any black people who followed the dress code enjoying a meal at the time he was there it kind of proves he is full of shit

Maybe the human highlight film is stretching the truth a little to get some more highlights

If there was any black people who followed the dress code enjoying a meal at the time he was there it kind of proves he is full of shit
true he is full of it, most of atlanta is black so he is full of it.

I find the story suspect, as in it never happened.
Why? Because there is no comment from the restaurant, even a "no comment".
What kind of rag does a 7-8 paragraph story and doesn't get the other side of that story?
No one.

I find the story suspect, as in it never happened.
Why? Because there is no comment from the restaurant, even a "no comment".
What kind of rag does a 7-8 paragraph story and doesn't get the other side of that story?
No one.
plenty of these liberal journalists

Forum List

Back