Based on what you see here, do you think the Raid helps or hurts Trump's political chances in 2024?

Until they produce the goods and:
  1. Explain what they found.
  2. Reveal the full warrant.
  3. Explain why a subpoena wasn't used.
  4. Explain why they were there 9 hours going through the First Lady's personal wardrobe.
  5. Taking boxes full of stuff without even looking to see what was in them.
  6. Refused to allow Trump's counsel or anyone stay in the house while they searched.
  7. Tried to get the home security cameras turned off.
  8. Chose a time when Trump was not home out of state.
The idea that the brazenness of the act in some way signifies the validity of it is like so much mental masturbation.

I did not know they tried to get the security cameras turned off! Shady! This sounds worse and worse

Some people say oh they would never do this if they didn't have something HUGE...

To which I think, are you kidding? I have seen the ravages of TDS. Yes they would, the absolutely would do something like this. Power hunger can make you really stupid, and take stupid chances. "Too big to fail". That's our so called "leaders" in DC
Merrick garland and Chris Wray would not do this ever....just for political reasons.

They HURT the democrats, doing this on the eve of a primary,

And doing this in a week that was SUPPOSE TO BE all about the Democratic accomplishments with the bills they passed.....

You asked, "Do You Think"

1). Do you think that it makes it less likely that Trump will run in the primary?

He will run, it is his ONLY chance to Pardon Himself.

2). Do you think it makes it less likely that Trump will win the primary if he does run?

I honestly think in 2 years the (R) party will choose someone else.
And THAT would be best for the Country. I don't care which other (R) runs as long as it's NOT POS trump.

3). Do You think. Will Trump voters now see Trump as a criminal?

Of course NOT, but the base is less than 10 Million Voters. I'm guessing, but I it's not 60 Million.

This POS just needs to go.
Primary him out and put up ANYONE else.
Some Rs were thinking the same
Not so much anymore
ahahahhahaha.jpeg

qhajjajahjjajajjaj.jpeg

Trump had tons of Ds and indies showing up at his rallies
Economies in the tank the poor and the middle classes are hurting and it's only going to get worse

They have been and are continuing to harass the political opposition

Even disgraced grandma killer gov Mario homo Jr was like WTF

Theirs widespread calls to disband the FBIFINALLY .....and not just from Ron and Rand

The establishment must be dislodged

It's your only hope

Some Rs were thinking the same
Not so much anymore
View attachment 680042

View attachment 680043

Trump had tons of Ds and indies showing up at his rallies
Economies in the tank the poor and the middle classes are hurting and it's only going to get worse

They have been and are continuing to harass the political opposition

Even disgraced grandma killer gov Mario homo Jr was like WTF

Theirs widespread calls to disband the FBIFINALLY .....and not just from Ron and Rand

This was me, and anyone can look it up on my postings. I voted for Trump twice but was ready to move on, particularly to DeSantis. Nope. That's over. I too want Trump back to crush these fools.

Merrick garland and Chris Wray would not do this ever....just for political reasons.

They HURT the democrats, doing this on the eve of a primary,

And doing this in a week that was SUPPOSE TO BE all about the Democratic accomplishments with the bills they passed.....

And yet it looks like they did. You realize that warrants are supposed to be very targeted. You're not supposed to go in and just blanket search someone's home for whatever you think you can find.

So right now...yes indeed. It surely looks like they did.

You might think the FBI would never set up a fake kidnapping plot on a state governor either. But they did that too.

Democrats are killing us with inflation, so vote for Trump?
Why?

If democrats can control the entire world's economies, they are bad asses.
The shipping ports, manufacturing, mining, drilling, forcing every single company to raise prices.
How could that even be possible?
Trump could never do that.

And yet it looks like they did. You realize that warrants are supposed to be very targeted. You're not supposed to go in and just blanket search someone's home for whatever you think you can find.
The warrant will allow only the place and what is specified in terms of what property can be taken within the search warrant. Let’s use drugs as an example. There is a warrant issued to search a trailer on the property to look for cocaine. This gives the officers the right to search the trailer for cocaine, not the house on the property.

It also states that the search warrant is for cocaine, so the officer’s arent looking for weapons. However, if they come across weapons they can still seize these types of things and often do when it pertains to crime or other illegal substances.

Sames holds true for a person. If the search warrant states to search John then that’s who they will search. Now, if the officer has probable cause to search others that are with John then at the scene.
So right now...yes indeed. It surely looks like they did.
You know this..................How?
You might think the FBI would never set up a fake kidnapping plot on a state governor either. But they did that too.
Really?
Weren't they BLM and antifa too?
Soros?
Hillary?
You people need to make programs of all your conspiracy theories, no one can keep them straight.

Based on what you see here,​

From way over here it sure looks like you've presented absolutely nothing to "see here" -- Best take your meds and go to bed.

Until they produce the goods and:
  1. Explain what they found.
  2. Reveal the full warrant.
  3. Explain why a subpoena wasn't used.
  4. Explain why they were there 9 hours going through the First Lady's personal wardrobe.
  5. Taking boxes full of stuff without even looking to see what was in them.
  6. Refused to allow Trump's counsel or anyone stay in the house while they searched.
  7. Tried to get the home security cameras turned off.
  8. Chose a time when Trump was not home out of state.
The idea that the brazenness of the act in some way signifies the validity of it is like so much mental masturbation.
#5 is very concerning

No search should be made of a person's home w/o that person (or his/her attorney) there. Anything can planted.

That alone should be sufficient to END this whole damn debacle

:hmpf:

#5 is very concerning

No search should be made of a person's home w/o that person there. Anything can planted.

That alone should be sufficient to END this whole damn debacle
That was #6, but you are absolutely right.

I've said before and I'll say again: The FBI and the DOJ don't expect to get any usable evidence from this raid. They knew there was nothing illegal in the house, or they would have taken it during their numerous visits in which they were granted complete access and offered to take whatever they needed - with the lawyers present to document what it was.

When the courts disallow such "evidence" as can be obtained in this kind of raid, the FBI will say that Trump "got off on a technicality."

The raid has served one of its purposes by punishing Trump for being Trump. It does not seem to have served its other purpose by discouraging Trump voters. In fact the opposite. It remains to be seen whether it serves the purpose of swaying undecideds away from Trump.

Just a hint for the Democratic Party strategists in the FBI and DOJ: Before you try to sway undecideds away from Trump, you should probably have a candidate for 2024 to sway them to.

I've said before and I'll say again: The FBI and the DOJ don't expect to get any usable evidence from this raid. They knew there was nothing illegal in the house, or they would have taken it during their numerous visits in which they were granted complete access and offered to take whatever they needed - with the lawyers present to document what it was.
Point one. August 7th 2022, was the FIRST and only time that DOJ and the FBI had access to Mar-a-lago.

So asking why they didn't take it the first time they were there is a trick question. They took 12 boxes of documents the first, (probably last), and only time they were there.

Forum List

Back