Seems odd you have 2 teams that both won 106 and 107 games in the 1st rd

Who wins

Both teams had league bests in wins

SF vs LA

Who wins

SF vs LA
Baseball is supposed to be of so called purity. 162 games a year! Go to two 15 team leagues. Or two division in each league. Even eliminating a couple of teams would be an improvement. The schedule may still be slightly unbalanced. But not like now. Doing this would change the whole playoff opponents and have the teams more deserving in a proper order of victories.

Who wins

SF vs LA
This will be really cool. I used to think about that rivalry when I was still working and I had to drive by the old Polo Grounds or Ebbets Field, which are now both high rise apartments in ghettos. Been a Giants fan for a long time. So will it be Marichal vs. Koufax for the first game or what?

This will be really cool. I used to think about that rivalry when I was still working and I had to drive by the old Polo Grounds or Ebbets Field, which are now both high rise apartments in ghettos. Been a Giants fan for a long time. So will it be Marichal vs. Koufax for the first game or what?
its no longer 1965.....just saying.....

Who wins

SF vs LA
Its good they are meeting. Stupid Cardinals had to win 17 in a row just to play the Dodgers and might have won if not for the bonehead move of their manager.

Forum List

Back