Baseball 2014!

Notice how the Gnats cannot beat any good teams? I am not being unkind, but the top teams in the NL hammered them last year (Cardinals, Braves, Dodgers). So far the Cardinals and Braves are continuing the trend.

Ideally, you should beat up on the scrubs and play .500 baseball against the top teams. Had the Gnats done that last year they would have been a playoff team.

It is early, but if I were the Gnats management I would be concerned the top teams handle my club so easily.

4 starters are on the DL right now and 1 other has missed significant time.

Notice how the Gnats cannot beat any good teams? I am not being unkind, but the top teams in the NL hammered them last year (Cardinals, Braves, Dodgers). So far the Cardinals and Braves are continuing the trend.

Ideally, you should beat up on the scrubs and play .500 baseball against the top teams. Had the Gnats done that last year they would have been a playoff team.

It is early, but if I were the Gnats management I would be concerned the top teams handle my club so easily.

4 starters are on the DL right now and 1 other has missed significant time.

3 out of the 5 Braves starters have not pitched this year. 3 relief pitchers gone for the season with tommy john surgery.

Excuses are just that.....excuses. :( The Gnats suck.

The Gnats are sittin pretty in 1st son. I think they like it so much they'll keep it :laugh:

[MENTION=45104]WelfareQueen[/MENTION]

Come on man don't be shy! :lmao:

Can't beat any good teams? Hows about 3 of 4 from the best team? :dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back