Barr Wants To Question FBI-CIA Liaison...

Barr's going to wind up getting himself thrown in jail.

Actually Mr. Barr is the boss over these agents. Its a coup if he gets thrown in jail.

As boss, he has a right to question them regardless. The Intelligence Cabal is not an independent branch of government and is not mentioned anywhere in the Constitution.

This all leads back to Obama, who deliberately removed firewall safeguards between our intelligence agencies for this purpose.

Barr better get his work done before January 2021. If a Dem is elected President, his investigation will be shut down and all records relating to it will be permanently sealed or destroyed.

... As part of his investigation into the genesis of Russiagate. He says it's not a criminal investigation but it will go where the facts lead and could result in indictments.

BOOM!!!
He’s such a bought and sold little piece of garbage

Oh? Because he's prosecuting crimes?
On way I thought it was important to prosecute crimes in high places.
You mean to you it matters who the person is?

Jo

This all leads back to Obama, who deliberately removed firewall safeguards between our intelligence agencies for this purpose.

The firewalls were correctly removed after 9/11. The fact is that law enforcement and intelligence agencies need to be working together to stop terrorism. Russian interference is both a law enforcement concern and a intelligence concern.

Barr better get his work done before January 2021. If a Dem is elected President, his investigation will be shut down and all records relating to it will be permanently sealed or destroyed.

No worries.......we'll be hearing from John Durham before the end of the year! I might stain my shorts from laughing so hard.:2up:. Most of the shit on the dirtbags will hit next summer though, just prior to the election. Read up a bit on John Durham......guy is a real prick. A pit bull.

The firewalls were correctly removed after 9/11. The fact is that law enforcement and intelligence agencies need to be working together to stop terrorism. Russian interference is both a law enforcement concern and a intelligence concern.

The firewalls I am talking about were removed by Obama Executive Order 13741 in 2016.

https://www.hsdl.org/?view&did=795771

... As part of his investigation into the genesis of Russiagate. He says it's not a criminal investigation but it will go where the facts lead and could result in indictments.

BOOM!!!
And they refuse like Barr and et al others did to Congress when called to testify.

I think this all goes back to Trump and his campaign's contacts with the very Russians interfering in our election, over 140 contacts during the campaign noted in the Mueller investigation report, and Candidate and President Trump LYING ABOUT THEM.

If he hadn't lied about all of his contacts, and continued to lie about them, and told his people to lie about them, and if he had gone to the FBI with Russia's first contact with his campaign like any other candidate would have done, NONE of this would have happened.

the purpose against foreign interference, donations, and help to win in our elections is to know the president and any candidate running that wins, will not owe an allegiance to any foreign country and always put America first in all of their decisions that need to be made...

And to make certain, we the American citizens, choose our own leaders and representatives on our own.

I think this all goes back to Trump and his campaign's contacts with the very Russians interfering in our election, over 140 contacts during the campaign noted in the Mueller investigation report...
If they were crimes, why wasn't Trump charged?

Hillary hired a British Spy who claimed he had Russian sources, if Trump "having contact" with Russians is a "crime", why hasn't Hillary or Christopher Steele been charged?
... and Candidate and President Trump LYING ABOUT THEM...
If he committed the "crime" of "LYING ABOUT THEM" why hasn't he been charged?
... told his people to lie ...
If he committed these crimes, why hasn't he been charged?

Forum List

Back