Barr MUST be impeached.....If House Dems have the balls, that is....

spin the wheel of impeachment, pick today's chosen target for impeachment!!!!

and WIN.........

nothing.

nat4900 What did Barr lie about, exactly?

Barr LIED about the "complete exoneration: of the orange buffoon.......Even the redacted Mueller report does NOT state that Trump was exonerated.............His methods and delivery fed the Trump cultists to believe something that is fr from the truth.....

He is acting as Trump's "public defender"....not as an AG under the Constitution.

Barr MUST be impeached.....If House Dems have the balls, that is....

And you MUST develop an IQ.

Alas, both are impossible. Totally impossible

Not a one of his idiotic threads have ever born fruit.

Gee........last November's 41 House seats takeover by the Dems. was kind of nice.....Give me some credit......LMAO
Vote harvesting is legal in CA. It's legal in most blue states.
Problem is it's unethical and should be a felony

The definition of insanity, keep conducting the same process expecting different results. Nat, it’s time to leave your basement and get some clean air.
WOW!!!! I didn't know nat lived in a basement. I thought he was a trailer kind of a guy.

So let me get this straight....the dems won't impeach Trump because they don't have the nads.
But, now want to go after Barr? Boy.....they are a truly desperate lot, huh?

There was a lot more red meat with both Lynch and Holder for impeachment, and yet,
the dems were silent....and I know nat was too.

Barr LIED about the "complete exoneration: of the orange buffoon.......Even the redacted Mueller report does NOT state that Trump was exonerated.............His methods and delivery fed the Trump cultists to believe something that is fr from the truth.....

He is acting as Trump's "public defender"....not as an AG under the Constitution.

Innocent until proven guilty. There is no such thing as "not exonerated". He's innocent until he's not.

WOW!!!! I didn't know nat lived in a basement. I thought he was a trailer kind of a guy.

So let me get this straight....the dems won't impeach Trump because they don't have the nads.

There was a lot more red meat with both Lynch and Holder for impeachment, and yet,

Moron (.....and staff member, of course.....LOL).....I do NOT want Trump impeached since he is doing a fantastic job of fucking up the GOP beyond any democrat's dream......

Buty, YES....there is plenty of evidence (and there'll be lots more) as to why Barr has acted as a STOOGE of Trump (just like Bork did for Nixon).......AND, Mnuchin is next on the impeachment parade.......LMAO.

For the past 2 years now, The Demo-frauds had no balls to do anything (right).

Even a moron like you would have to admit that House Democrats could not do anything until two and a half months ago.

BUT, fear not.....your fellow Trump cultists "think" you're clever by stating what you dis.....

After all, cult members NEED to stick together and avoid "thinking."......That's downright fucking dangerous for your ilk.

You serious? I mean...have you been out of tune for the past two years? Please tell me that you have been. If not, it's no wonder why you rather post such a stupid comment as you have. It is actually rather inquitous...tbh

First of all, let me remind you....Paul "Rhino" was really no Republican. He mocked Trump most of the time. He was leaving as Speaker anyways...so he pretty much he could had care even less about what Trump said or done. He was only there for the photo shoots and parties. He wasn't a Republican that I would even vote for in the future. He didn't even stand up for the Republican Party.
So, as you are wondering why I even mentioned Paul "Rhino" Ryan was the fact, is - the past two
For the past 2 years now, The Demo-frauds had no balls to do anything (right).

Even a moron like you would have to admit that House Democrats could not do anything until two and a half months ago.

BUT, fear not.....your fellow Trump cultists "think" you're clever by stating what you dis.....

After all, cult members NEED to stick together and avoid "thinking."......That's downright fucking dangerous for your ilk.

Reading some of the lame comments posted by YOU...I must say "that must be the best he can ever come up with, huh? Lol"

Two and a half months ago? Seriously? You Demo-frauds had ample time to do what needed to be done. Even that dumbass Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi could have easily done something. But they were just being the usual dumbasses that they are. Their true colors certainly showed. Even two and a half months later.

Forget (for now) impeachment of Trump since he will soon embrace the mantle of "victim"....

We must remember that ANY cabinet member can also be the subject of a congressional "trial" that is better known as impeachment proceedings.

Barr has CLEARLY shown that he is a stooge of Trump and that he has openly LIED regarding what the Mueller report actually stated.......and that is with the many part of Mueller's report redacted.

We must ALSO remember that any cabinet member swears an oath to the Constitution and NOT to a person. Like Robert Bork who became a stooge for Nixon during the Watergate era (the Saturday night massacre) and forfeited his future ambition to gain a SCOTUS seat, Barr has also thrown away any chance of a shot at being a justice AND also sacrificed his reputation by siding with the low-life that currently occupies the oval office (when nit golfing, that is.)

I just heard, "Barr took away our dream of impeaching Trump! WE MUST PUNISH HIM!!!"

Sorry, when and where did Barr EVER say "complete exoneration"? I've read his summary of conclusions letter many times, and I have read the transcript of his press conference statement, and don't see that phrase anywhere.

Please cite the quote of him saying that, or we will have to conclude that SOMEONE lied, but it wasn't Barr.

All white males who voted Trump should be sent to reeducation camps. If the democrats have the balls, that is...

Moron (.....and staff member, of course.....LOL).....I do NOT want Trump impeached since he is doing a fantastic job of fucking up the GOP beyond any democrat's dream......

Buty, YES....there is plenty of evidence (and there'll be lots more) as to why Barr has acted as a STOOGE of Trump (just like Bork did for Nixon).......AND, Mnuchin is next on the impeachment parade.......LMAO.
So that's the new narrative? Our plans to overthrow the President in a coup thru bullshit collusion charges failed and we need something else for the sheeple to be outraged over. Hey I know, we will say that the AG is a stooge who read the collusion report wrong! Yeah, that's it! Mueller really found collusion, but Barr is lying about it. Liberals are stoopid enough to believe that, let's run with it. Fucking morons.

Sorry, when and where did Barr EVER say "complete exoneration"? I've read his summary of conclusions letter many times, and I have read the transcript of his press conference statement, and don't see that phrase anywhere.

Please cite the quote of him saying that, or we will have to conclude that SOMEONE lied, but it wasn't Barr.

Well, since your fucked up President said it.......Where the hell do you think the orange clown got the idea???..LMAO

Well, since your fucked up President said it.......Where the hell do you think the orange clown got the idea???..LMAO

So Barr DIDN'T lie, and YOU did.

Got it.

The definition of insanity, keep conducting the same process expecting different results. Nat, it’s time to leave your basement and get some clean air.
Clean air will definitely help. It’s getting sad. I once watched a nature doc where this leapord snagged a baboon baby. The baboon troop then chased away the Leapard who dropped the baby and ran away. The baby died but the mom was still carrying it around for like two weeks after the fact. Nat, and people like her, are like the momma baboon still carrying the dead baby around.

Clean air will definitely help. It’s getting sad. I once watched a nature doc where this leapord snagged a baboon baby. The baboon troop then chased away the Leapard who dropped the baby and ran away. The baby died but the mom was still carrying it around for like two weeks after the fact. Nat, and people like her, are like the momma baboon still carrying the dead baby around.

Okay, do we have a rating symbol for "Agree, but ewwwwww"?

Funny and agree is close enough

Funny and agree is close enough

I really need a rating of a guy barfing while giving a thumbs up.

Innocent until proven guilty. You don't have to be exonerated.

Innocent until proven guilty. You don't have to be exonerated.

I'm aware. My point is that Nat is prancing around, pretending outrage over something Barr didn't even say.

Forum List

Back