Barr MUST be impeached.....If House Dems have the balls, that is....

I just read your OP and I'm laughing---again
you people are out of your minds
you have so much TDS, you can't think clearly

Impeach Barr??????????????????????????????????????? holy shit.....they have really gone over the edge now.....:21::21::21::21::21:

I'm aware. My point is that Nat is prancing around, pretending outrage over something Barr didn't even say.

Above is exactly the kind of ignorance that makes Trump "love" the poorly educated.....They're so damn easy to fool, manipulate and fuck over.......

Good thing that Trumpsists are in the minority........and, of course, the infamous "deplorables."....LOL

I'm aware. My point is that Nat is prancing around, pretending outrage over something Barr didn't even say.

Above is exactly the kind of ignorance that makes Trump "love" the poorly educated.....They're so damn easy to fool, manipulate and fuck over.......

Good thing that Trumpsists are in the minority........and, of course, the infamous "deplorables."....LOL
Trump is going to win in 2020 you still going to call his voters "the minority"?

Who is spineless? I don't see the Dems starting impeachment. They spineless and weak. It will never get to the senate because Pelosi doesn't have the guts to proceed.
And you may not see movement toward impeachment until until after NYSD federal court have finished the dozen or so investigations handed off to them from Mueller. And that is to say nothing of the NY State courts looking into money laundering and other financial crimes uncovered during the investigation that Trump has been involved in!

BTW, a sitting President has no fucking immunity from prosecution in State Court Proceedings and he can be indicted, arrested, arraigned, tried and found guilty. If a NY State Court indicts, tries and finds Trump A CONVICTED CRIMINAL in this case, is toast!!!! After all, even a R Senator from any State can tell which way the wind is blowing!

You and your fellow travelers are really cheering for the Orange Clown now and Barr's misinformation campaign not, but remember the Fat Lady hasn't even gotten out of bed yet! Trump will go down, or the Fat Bastard, all of us and the Republic will go down with his Fat haunches

Trump is going to win in 2020 you still going to call his voters "the minority"?

Not only that.....but I would add the adjective MORONIC "minority".........Did you see how the House FLIPPED by 41 seats to democrats....mostly because of your orange clown???............LOL

Democrats lost an election they rigged, and now Democrats have lost an investigation they rigged.

Just for fun, Mr. fuckhead.....could you list EXACTLY who has completely exonerated the orange buffoon???

(I mean besides you, Hannity and your fellow cult members.....LMAO)

Democrats lost an election they rigged, and now Democrats have lost an investigation they rigged.

Just for fun, Mr. fuckhead.....could you list EXACTLY who has completely exonerated the orange buffoon???

(I mean besides you, Hannity and your fellow cult members.....LMAO)
In America we prove guilt, not innocence, Comrade.

Who is spineless? I don't see the Dems starting impeachment. They spineless and weak. It will never get to the senate because Pelosi doesn't have the guts to proceed.
And you may not see movement toward impeachment until until after NYSD federal court have finished the dozen or so investigations handed off to them from Mueller. And that is to say nothing of the NY State courts looking into money laundering and other financial crimes uncovered during the investigation that Trump has been involved in!

BTW, a sitting President has no fucking immunity from prosecution in State Court Proceedings and he can be indicted, arrested, arraigned, tried and found guilty. If a NY State Court indicts, tries and finds Trump A CONVICTED CRIMINAL in this case, is toast!!!! After all, even a R Senator from any State can tell which way the wind is blowing!

You and your fellow travelers are really cheering for the Orange Clown now and Barr's misinformation campaign not, but remember the Fat Lady hasn't even gotten out of bed yet! Trump will go down, or the Fat Bastard, all of us and the Republic will go down with his Fat haunches

The Dems wont do a thing. They don't have the nerve to even try. All talk. No action.

Barr clearly lied on numerous occasions. He needs to go

Forget (for now) impeachment of Trump since he will soon embrace the mantle of "victim"....

We must remember that ANY cabinet member can also be the subject of a congressional "trial" that is better known as impeachment proceedings.

Barr has CLEARLY shown that he is a stooge of Trump and that he has openly LIED regarding what the Mueller report actually stated.......and that is with the many part of Mueller's report redacted.

We must ALSO remember that any cabinet member swears an oath to the Constitution and NOT to a person. Like Robert Bork who became a stooge for Nixon during the Watergate era (the Saturday night massacre) and forfeited his future ambition to gain a SCOTUS seat, Barr has also thrown away any chance of a shot at being a justice AND also sacrificed his reputation by siding with the low-life that currently occupies the oval office (when nit golfing, that is.)
Someone should be impeached because they didn't ensure the outcome you wanted.

Smart.

Forum List

Back