Barney Fwank Doesn't Know What It Is But Now He Wants To Make It Legal

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
barney-frank-smoking-marijuana.jpg

Any reasonable person could recognize pure unadulterated BS when Barney Frank claimed not to know what Pot looked like when he was caught on the grounds during a drug bust a while back. Well now that lie has come full circle.

Barney Frank is said to be teaming up with another nut-case, Ron Paul, to legalize the very thing Barney Frank said he couldn't recognize if you blew it in his face. It's so funny that when I saw the headline I practically fell off my chair laughing. The unmitigated gall of this guy.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against legalizing something that in my opinion never should have been made illegal in the first place, and hundreds of thousands of people have been busted needlessly for partaking in. It's just the fact that once again, somebody that should be doing time for marijuana cultivation, or at the very least conspiracy to commit a felony, is still in congress and a member in good standing. Barney Frank was allowed to skip simply because he is an important member of Congress. Anthony Weiner was canned for doing something that is although creepy and immoral, yet Barney Frank gets away with conspiracy to commit a felony at minimum.

Well, that's justice for you. I guess the statute of limitations has run out on this one by now, so Mr Fwank wants to work to make it legal. Maybe they can slap a tax on it and help get us out of this tremendous debt.

A group of US representatives plan to introduce legislation that will legalize marijuana and allow states to legislate its use, pro-marijuana groups said Wednesday.

The legislation would limit the federal government's role in marijuana enforcement to cross-border or inter-state smuggling, and allow people to legally grow, use or sell marijuana in states where it is legal.

The bill, which is expected to be introduced on Thursday by Republican Representative Ron Paul and Democratic Representative Barney Frank, would be the first ever legislation designed to end the federal ban on marijuana.

Lawmakers to introduce bill to legalize marijuana - Yahoo! News

marijuanapotindoors.jpg

Last edited:
although I favor the decriminalization of MJ.. I don't believe it will happen anytime soon the reason being, how are they going to justify over 40 years of imprisoning people and then suddenly saying they were wrong?

Barney is a classic massa two sh*ts limo lib in step with the late T Kennedy

In a nutshell, they are very proficiet at appearing to operate for the people, while maintaining an allegiance to the movers and shakers behind the scenes

the best example of this would be his chairing the 'spank the banksters' committee, having instituted finance reforms apealing to an angry public, while empowering them to simply continue their economic plundering

most of you didn't catch that btw, because most of you only read what they said, not what they legislated

world of dif there

So.....we have the very same man, more than likely utilizing the very same tactics

Anyone wanna wager how that's gonna work ouy?

~S~

Legalizing marijuana might secure Obama's re-election. I believe 95 percent of pot smokers voted for him '08. The other 5 percent forgot what day it was.

Barney Frank needs Obama in the White House. With a Republican president, some of his boyfriends might lose their jobs.

Any reasonable person could recognize pure unadulterated BS when Barney Frank claimed not to know what Pot looked like when he was caught on the grounds during a drug bust a while back. Well now that lie has come full circle.

Barney Frank is said to be teaming up with another nut-case, Ron Paul, to legalize the very thing Barney Frank said he couldn't recognize if you blew it in his face. It's so funny that when I saw the headline I practically fell off my chair laughing. The unmitigated gall of this guy.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against legalizing something that in my opinion never should have been made illegal in the first place, and hundreds of thousands of people have been busted needlessly for partaking in. It's just the fact that once again, somebody that should be doing time for marijuana cultivation, or at the very least conspiracy to commit a felony, is still in congress and a member in good standing. Barney Frank was allowed to skip simply because he is an important member of Congress. Anthony Weiner was canned for doing something that is although creepy and immoral, yet Barney Frank gets away with conspiracy to commit a felony at minimum.

Well, that's justice for you. I guess the statute of limitations has run out on this one by now, so Mr Fwank wants to work to make it legal. Maybe they can slap a tax on it and help get us out of this tremendous debt.

A group of US representatives plan to introduce legislation that will legalize marijuana and allow states to legislate its use, pro-marijuana groups said Wednesday.

The legislation would limit the federal government's role in marijuana enforcement to cross-border or inter-state smuggling, and allow people to legally grow, use or sell marijuana in states where it is legal.

The bill, which is expected to be introduced on Thursday by Republican Representative Ron Paul and Democratic Representative Barney Frank, would be the first ever legislation designed to end the federal ban on marijuana.

marijuanapotindoors.jpg

So basically..even if the guy is doing something you want done..you are so hyper partisan you can't cut him some slack and say...good job sir.

In fact..you have to make fun of his name and use photoshopped pictures.

Got it. :lol:

So basically..even if the guy is doing something you want done..you are so hyper partisan you can't cut him some slack and say...good job sir.

My point is, he'll find a way to F it up with some orewellian hand out to law enforcement Sallow

and pointing him out as s*ckin' wall street's a*s doesn't make me partisan, it makes me a classist

and i am one very unappologetic die hard classist

Loved the red eyes

Last edited:
although I favor the decriminalization of MJ.. I don't believe it will happen anytime soon the reason being, how are they going to justify over 40 years of imprisoning people and then suddenly saying they were wrong?

Just apologize. They have the Apologist in Chief in the White House. Let him apologize to us instead of everyone else.

marijuanapotindoors.jpg

Got it. :lol:

You must have REALLY low standards of conduct.

My point is the guy is practically admitting that his lame excuse to keep himself out of jail was a lie.

Sorry you can't recognize that for yourself.

I have this little pet-peeve. When I catch my leaders lying to me I don't feel like anything they say to me from then on is true.....so I'd rather dump them.

It's pretty simple. Am I going to have to question everything this creep says from here on or is it better to just get someone else?

My point is the guy is practically admitting that his lame excuse to keep himself out of jail was a lie.

I have this little pet-peeve. When I catch my leaders lying to me I don't feel like anything they say to me from then on is true.....so I'd rather dump them.

It's pretty simple. Am I going to have to question everything this creep says from here on or is it better to just get someone else?

Then you should be screaming to dump every Republican. Because during the health care debate they made a collective decision to LIE, parrot Frank Luntz talking points designed to undermine reform and try to hand Obama his Waterloo.

And Sarah Palin should be completely shunned for her egregious LIE of 'death panels'

Then you should be screaming to dump every Republican. Because during the health care debate they made a collective decision to LIE, parrot Frank Luntz talking points designed to undermine reform and try to hand Obama his Waterloo.

And Sarah Palin should be completely shunned for her egregious LIE of 'death panels'

All in due time.

Sarah Palin has the right to call it like it is.

What would you call a government board with the expressed purpose of deciding who gets treatment? They do in fact get to decide who can be treated and who doesn't. Who is allowed surgery and who simply gets pain medication. It is exactly what she said it was, a death-panel. Sorry the truth bugs you so much.

All in due time.

Sarah Palin has the right to call it like it is.

What would you call a government board with the expressed purpose of deciding who gets treatment? They do in fact get to decide who can be treated and who doesn't. Who is allowed surgery and who simply gets pain medication. It is exactly what she said it was, a death-panel. Sorry the truth bugs you so much.

Bullshit on all fronts. First of all, Palin was referring to the 'Advance Care Planning Consultation', a provision that allowed Medicare to reimburse people for consultations about end-of-life care, setting up living wills, the availability of hospice, etc.

Palin’s “Death Panels” Charge Named “Lie of the Year” - Wall Street Journal

It’s hard to imagine how a compassionate, family-friendly measure — a measure that ultimately respects individual rights — could be twisted so grossly into the erroneous phrase “death panels

It’s a simple concept: An individual, with the help of family, should have the ultimate say in the type of end-of-life care the individual receives. The best way to do that is through a careful consultation, with family and physician, before there is a health crisis — while the individual is still capable of having a rational voice in the decision.

Too often, those decisions are made when it’s too late for the individual to make the decisions. Instead, grieving family members are left to make the decision — and at times it’s nothing more than a guess.

Would the individual want extraordinary measures taken when the end is near? Why wouldn’t we trust the individual — in advance and when thinking clearly — to make that decision?

For those who crusade for the rights of the individual, here’s the question: Why are you so opposed to the individual being able to set down on paper, with help from family and physician, the standards and wishes for end-of-life care?

The issue of death panels became so hot during this year’s debate on health-care reform legislation that Democrats decided to pull that provision from the bill.

Read more: Our view: Promoting advanced directives puts decisions in proper hands

Second, the Independent Payment Advisory Board you are referring to is specifically prohibited by law from recommending any policies that ration care, raise taxes, increase premiums or cost-sharing, restrict benefits or modify who is eligible for Medicare.

WHY are you right wingers dumber than dogshit?

The government needs the tax revenue, and it will lower law enforcement cost exponentially.
It is going to happen.

The only difficulty I see is with the current efforts to basically create de facto bans on tobacco use. With all this going on trying to legalize another smokeable drug may cause some conflicts.

Forum List

Back