Barney Frank - EXACTLY.

He only knows about dicks, but not when they are coming and going in his condo with his boyfriend.

msnbc.com Video Player

The man knows his shit.

And again with the deflection.
What's to deflect from?...You posted a link to CCCPNBC with no other comment but your *opinion* that he "knows his shit"...Leaving the door open for any and all buttsex retorts.

You're really not that good at this, are you?

"LOL I guess you are not intelligent enough to know this admin is still pushing sub primes."

And now the rules exist and are ENFORCED, IDIOT.

copywrite violation.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK Why did they enter the market? Why were so many lawsuits filed before they entered the market?

Just bend over and take it like a barney.

msnbc.com Video Player

The man knows his shit.

what a moron (Frank, not the OP).

First thing he whines about is how the Republicans came to power promising openness? Really? With all the behind curtains and closed door meetings the Dems and the C-I-C have had since the inauguration? He's gonna go there?

Next is the whining about how spending for Iraq and Afghanistan are exempt from caps. Um... we still have an active war in Afghanistan, and the complete withdrawal in Iraq isn't going to happen for a while yet... so naturally we want to reduce their funding... right?

Whining about how the 50/50 split in spending cuts between military and non-military spending was only for the first 2 years, with no guarantee after that. He's lucky he got that much.

He wants to blame this plan for cutting access o healthcare? He should look at what that monstrosity Obamacare will do to it.

And apparently, all Republicans are crazy... at least according to Frank. They also want everything in the country to burn down, all the bridges to collapse, bad air and dirty water for all, and last but not least... all the children to be homeless. Apparently, ONLY the federal government can or should address those issues.

As for his nonsense about wanting only $3.00 in taxes for every $1,000 you make over $250,000, and that solving all our financial problems? Nonsense. Spending could easily address that amount just by cutting waste and fraud from the budget.

Essentially... Barney Frank doesn't 'know' his shit... he's full of shit.

The man knows his shit.[/quote]

Well...as much of it he has "packed" in his years I'm quite certain he does!:cuckoo:

msnbc.com Video Player

The man knows his shit.

How can anyone tell.This mans lisp is so pronounced I can't understand much of what he says.He was on MSNBC's Morning Joe the other day with Arriana Huffington.Between his lisp and her incredibly thick accent I had no idea what the hell they were talking about...
Here's a lady that has been in this country maybe 20 years or more and she still has the accent...Unreal.:lol:

You can address his political beliefs and actions without mentioning his personal life.

I WAS talking about his political beliefs.......they are all SHIT and his life is PACKED full of it!

Over 80% of toxic assets had NOTHING to do with Barney Frankm and Fannie got into that market LATE... Everything you know is wrong, Pub BS, dupes.

That's the latest liberal propaganda lie on the subject.

Even if it were true, when 20% of your assets become worthless, you're bankrupt.

Frank is an idiot, a moron, and quite probably at fault for a fair amount of the financial craphole we find ourselves in.

His personal sexual preferences have nothing to do with those things.

Forum List

Back