Barney Frank - EXACTLY.

You can address his political beliefs and actions without mentioning his personal life.

I WAS talking about his political beliefs.......they are all SHIT and his life is PACKED full of it!

SHIT and PACKED are 2 words to NEVER use in the same sentence when talking about Bawnie Fwank.... OK?

Thanks..... :redface:

History lesson for the kiddie that can't stop making new threads.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSDnGMzIdo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]‪Democrats were WARNED of Financial crisis and did NOTHING‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Ya know... I actually watched most of that dribble.

Wow what a moron!

He actually cited the Bible and compared the dems to the "real parent" in the King Solomon story where he was going to cut the baby in half to satisfy both sides.
Really????? Oh come on now..... why is the idiot dems ONLY choose the Bible when it suits their hideous purposes? Hey Bawney... thou shalt not lie!!!!!

I swear Bawney Fwank looked drunk if ya ask me....

How can anyone take that idiot seriously?

He may not really know shit about anything else but he can sure tie a mean Windsor. Wow, what a well groomed guy!:lol::lol::lol:

Is it my imagination or does this guy sound like he has a dick in his mouth? How does that imbecile that's interviewing him keep a straight face, does he actually take this sot seriously?

Apparantly some of shit he doesn't know anything about includes oversite.

If I remember correctly thats what he and Dodd were SUPPOSED TO BE?? OVERSITE.

Oh yeah. He knows his shit allright.

Why the folks in MA keep electing that unmade bed is beyond me.

Of course he is a Dem. Never mind.

Forum List

Back