Barcelona, no rain in three years

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Thankfully we made it here before the lead elements of Putin’s Third Shock could cross into Spain. A drought emergency was just declared. It’s unseasonably warm, 68F and hasn’t rained in three years. I looked up and said, here’s why. Received ridicule in return

IMG_1480.jpeg

IMG_1301.jpeg

IMG_1407.jpeg

Are you driving, Frank? If so, try to make it less than 2 hours north, to L'Estartit. Beautiful beach with cafes, huge spring break destination for the Dutch, French, Brits, Germans, topless beach. And, believe it or not, a U.S. Coast Guard station, if it's still there.

Clearly! Contrails dissipate rapidly, these — not so much

Why would contrails dissipate? ... they're made of ice ... if there's uplift in the atmosphere, and that's a common occurrence, contrails will nucleate an entire cloud deck, easy ... happens all the time here in the Pacific Northwest, but we have a Mediterranean climate, not sure about Barcelona's climate ...

Are you driving, Frank? If so, try to make it less than 2 hours north, to L'Estartit. Beautiful beach with cafes, huge spring break destination for the Dutch, French, Brits, Germans, topless beach. And, believe it or not, a U.S. Coast Guard station, if it's still there.

Frank probably still has me on Ignore because I found his online artwork.
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back