Barbie in a Burkha

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Just when you think you've seen it all.

It's Barbie in a burka: World-famous doll gets a makeover to go under the hammer for 50th anniversary | Mail Online

It's Barbie in a burkha: World-famous doll gets a makeover to go under the hammer for 50th anniversary

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 11:24 AM on 21st November 2009

One of the world's most famous children's toys, Barbie, has been given a makeover - wearing a burkha.

Wearing the traditional Islamic dress, the iconic doll is going undercover for a charity auction in connection with Sotheby's for Save The Children.

More than 500 Barbies went on show yesterday at the Salone dei Cinquecento, in Florence, Italy.

Doesn't matter....you can still peek under the Burkha

Last edited:
Here she is......Burkha Barbie!

article-1229760-074B1535000005DC-764_468x286.jpg

I wonder if any Obama supporters will go a shooting spree at a Military base because they are offended by any "immoral treatment" that the Muslim Barbie gets if someone looks under her Burkha?

I wonder if any Obama supporters will go a shooting spree at a Military base because they are offended by any "immoral treatment" that the Muslim Barbie gets if someone looks under her Burkha?

Doesn't matter...it is worth the risk

What in the world?

Jimminee Christmas single dad, have YOU gone off your rocker?

Care

That's stupid. Burkhas aren't traditional Islamic dress, they're an invention of the heretical Taliban. The hijab is Islamic; burkhas are retarded.

Forum List

Back