Interest on National Debt to top 700 billion dollars.

And all that interest on our national debt in 2019 is due to Obama's actions?

In 1979 the national debt was about 700 billion total.

I agree that this is intentional,the health care reform idea is not a bad one,the energy bill for me would be to find an alternative to importing foreign oil period. This government takes action on things that need attention and then really goes at them in such an insane way it confirms my thinking that it's being done intentionally.

They could have fixed the economy,health care,and the energy issue quickly,cleanly and efficiently.Instead they choose to create a huge government intervention that is cumbersome,and more importantly hugely expensive. This is being done to create a system so big that it takes the private sector out of the equation. Their intention is to have it so the American people will have to turn to the government for everything because the government is the only entity left because they crushed the private sector.

Well...200 billion dollars a year to pay interest on the National Debt is one thing to rightly blame who's responsible...but when the next guy runs on a campaign of reducing the budget deficit and the national debt yet ALL indicators and predictions by HIS OWN PEOPLE say it will never happen seems a bit strange to me....especially when he says he won't sign a government controlled healthcare bill if it's not deficit neutral....but here's the catch people....and here's what the Democrats aren't telling you...

The government run healthcare program will not take effect until 2013. YOUR TAXES ON THIS PROGRAM START ON JANUARY 1ST 2010. So for 3 years you will be paying for Obama's current budget deficit so he can say "Look!!!! I reduced the deficit and healthcare didn't cost us a dime!!!!" "Re-elect me!!!!!" Then in 2013 a MASSIVE BORROWING SPREE will begin so the country can afford government healthcare.....HENCE THE BALLOONING NATIONAL DEBT AND INTEREST PAYMENTS!!!

I wish you liberals would knock this shit off!!!!!!

700 Billion in one years interest....No Problem....does this mean the government printing office is going to be on overtime printing new devalued dollars, or just steal more from those that are struggling to make ends meet? Probably both.

Thanks again, Government :clap2:

OH! P.S. and don't forget the latest, to Bailout the Post Office!! We can do it, yes we can............. NOT

Last edited:
The sick thing is that whoever is POTUS between now and then will add even more to the debt and everyone will continue to point fingers at "the other party."

Every candidate runs on reducing the debt but none of them actually manages to do it.

Forum List

Back