‘Barbie’ Blows Past Box Office Expectations — and ‘Oppenheimer’ — on Opening Weekend

The best movie reviewer in the world says the movie sucks.

He talks like Groundskeeper Willie

1690251609927.jpeg

You are the pervert, are you not?

I know what the box office said. All you have done is see red.

I dont give a flying fuck what the box office said.
And how is me not watching or caring about a movie made for prepubescent little girls make me the perv. exactly?
Seems to me you're the pervert because you enjoyed the movie.

I dont give a flying fuck what the box office said.
And how is me not watching or caring about a movie made for prepubescent little girls make me the perv. exactly?
Seems to me you're the pervert because you enjoyed the movie.
HWGA is peeing in his pants yet again because he can't control his temper. Such a loser.

The box office rules, and HWGA drools. Yes, he does.

The "Go woke, go broke" myth from the extremists loses again...

BizFX7M.jpeg

And there's more where that came from.
any man who went to see this movie is an absolute faggot cuck bitch....lolol.....unless dragged by force from a girlfriend, wife or daughter............lolol

The "Go woke, go broke" myth from the extremists loses again...

BizFX7M.jpeg

And there's more where that came from.
your brain would explode within 5 min of the nook mans movie you crying bitch.................you have no brain capacity

So, I read that one of the Barbies is played by a "transwoman" actress.

When are transwomen going to play ciswoman roles? Why must they only play transwomen, if they are real women?

Is this really a step in the right direction, a transwoman playing a doll that is most noted for having no genitals at all?

It has potential to be a great fish(es) out of water comedy, like the Beverly Hillbillies movie, or the Brady Bunch movies, but I doubt that it was played that way.

I'm repeating what the radical rightwing is spewing.
GOt it. You're a big consumer of radical rightwing spew?

I haven't heard anything about this movie, expect the stupid thing with the China border on some crayon map.

Forum List

Back