‘Barbie’ Blows Past Box Office Expectations — and ‘Oppenheimer’ — on Opening Weekend

The "Go woke, go broke" myth from the extremists loses again...

BizFX7M.jpeg

And there's more where that came from.

Movie theaters?

Did this weekend’s box office smash, Barbie, break the box office curse of Get Woke, Go Broke?

Well, let’s hope so! Seriously, let’s hope Hollywood believes woke sells and starts producing more woke movies because watching these movies flop is much more entertaining than anything Hollywood’s produced in years.

Granted, I haven’t seen Barbie, and I will never see Barbie because of the gay stuff. Still, the consensus from people I trust is that Barbie is a woke, two-hour piece of rich and famous broads whining about the patriarchy and hating on the same species (men) who won all the wars, dug all the coal, and built the country that made their luxury-crybabying possible.

Hey, have you noticed that feminist equity has nothing to do with women accepting their fair share of the dangerous and backbreaking work that keeps our world turning (plumbing, farming, engine overhauling, logging, commercial fishing, coal mining, climbing electric towers)? Remember this… A left-wing feminist’s idea of equity is wearing a business suit in an air-conditioned office.

Ever seen a girl up on a roof slinging shingles?

Yeah, me neither.

Ever seen a skirt trimming a tree?

Yeah, me neither.

Cry me a river, cupcakes.

Where was I?

Oh, yeah, the success of Barbie’s woke crybabying…

We didn't put Joe Capone in the White House though, did we Mrs Jones?
‘Barbie’ breaks box-office records while crushing right-wing outrage

‘Fox News has repeated attacks on the film over everything from “wokeness” to inclusivity. One such segment amplified the call against “Barbie” coming from Movieguide, a Christian movie review site, that read, “Warning: Don’t take your daughter to Barbie.” The segment criticized the film for the inclusion of a transgender performer (actor Hari Nef) and for presenting “LGBTQ stories.”’

Conservatives are not only consistent at being wrong, they’re also idiotic and dishonest.

‘Barbie’ breaks box-office records while crushing right-wing outrage

‘Fox News has repeated attacks on the film over everything from “wokeness” to inclusivity. One such segment amplified the call against “Barbie” coming from Movieguide, a Christian movie review site, that read, “Warning: Don’t take your daughter to Barbie.” The segment criticized the film for the inclusion of a transgender performer (actor Hari Nef) and for presenting “LGBTQ stories.”’

Conservatives are not only consistent at being wrong, they’re also idiotic and dishonest.
And Mrs Jones plays with dolls...but is upset Ken has no goodies.

Ever seen a girl up on a roof slinging shingles?

Yeah, me neither.

Ever seen a skirt trimming a tree?

Yeah, me neither.

I have seen both, this will blow your tiny little mind, but I have even seen girls in the military. Crazy what they do these days.

Forum List

Back