Barbara Boxer: Vote For Obama "If You're A Self-Respecting Human Being"

Like she'd know anything about self respect. :lol:

Hmmmm...she has to answer to someone to keep her job. People get to vote if they agree with her or not.

I'm new here. Does that little square below rep power mean youve shut off the ability to vote on YOUR posts?

Yeah....So much for your opinion on self respect.

Hmmmm...she has to answer to someone to keep her job. People get to vote if they agree with her or not.

I'm new here. Does that little square below rep power mean youve shut off the ability to vote on YOUR posts?

That you don't know how the vBulletin features work is your problem.

And there are lots of people in politics who have no sense of self respect, who get elected and re-elected all the time.

That said, who are you?

When I hear the stuff that comes outta Boxer's mouth, it makes me appreciate that, even though I have dumb-shit David Vitter as my senator, things could always be worse...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CprVYsG0k]Senator Barbara Boxer: "Don't Call Me Ma'am" - General Michael Walsh - YouTube[/ame]

And there are lots of people in politics who have no sense of self respect, who get elected and re-elected all the time.

That said, who are you?

I'm someone that place truth over popularity, facts over a quick jibe. Can you honestly say the same?

That said, who are you?

I'm someone that place truth over popularity, facts over a quick jibe?
Bullshit you do....Nobody needs any more prof of the dream world you live in than your claim to be the unicorn of a "progressive libertarian", two terms which are mutually exclusive.

But you g'head and keep trying to live your lies...Little amuses me more. :lol:

Funny, that's precisely why I can't vote for him.

C'mon...c'mon.....she didn't say "A Self-Respecting WHITE Human Being".

eusa_doh.gif

Barbra Boxer is nothing more then a political joke that reflects the pablum dependent base she represents. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see why California is on the verge of insolvency. It proves that once people are dependent on uncle they will vote according to their needs.

Forum List

Back