Barack Obama's dumb 'Daily Show' Jon Stewart appearance and the President's diminishi

You are talking about Jon Stewart as if he has no importance in politics. I would say that of someone like Sarah Palin who only appears on Hannity but the president has been putting himself out there even going to great lengths to appear on shows not as friendly to him. It's the American way high tech and all that..

Fox is one example.

He was very good on The Daily Show, it is important to get his "Brand" on the more popular air waves.

I can't wait to see how The Daily Show and Stephen Colbert fare with their rally on Saturday. It could help Democrats somewhat.

how can we miss him if he won't go away?

I still think that was Tina Fey doing an Obama imitation. As stupid and clueless as he is I can't believe he would fumble his way through something as meaningless as "The Daily Show".

The lack of participation from Obama Hallelujah Choir tells me that it probably really was him being his own stained blue dress.

Maybe after the drubbing in November he'll lose all interest "this Presidential" thingy and ask Biden to take over.

If it's considered to be so stupid, why did Fox come out with their version of The Daily Show which failed miserably? The president didn't fumble his way through it, he did well. He was bright and funny as always. Of course Rs won't admit that. Your candidates are practically mute on any issue raised by anyone.

I'm not even talking about Bush and Cheney. Everyone wished someone would mute those two.

You are talking about Jon Stewart as if he has no importance in politics. I would say that of someone like Sarah Palin who only appears on Hannity but the president has been putting himself out there even going to great lengths to appear on shows not as friendly to him. It's the American way high tech and all that..

Fox is one example.

He was very good on The Daily Show, it is important to get his "Brand" on the more popular air waves.

I can't wait to see how The Daily Show and Stephen Colbert fare with their rally on Saturday. It could help Democrats somewhat.

Well you won't be able to miss him even more, he's still at:

President Obama Job Approval
RCP Average
Approve46.4
Disapprove48.3
Spread -1.9

Same place President Clinton was when the Rs took over in '94.

Just wait until the teaparty gets in there. America is going to hate this.

Fox is one example.

RCP Average
Approve46.4
Disapprove48.3
Spread -1.9

i meant get off the tv, silly.

although i have to admit, i am looking forward to seeing him on mythbusters. :lol:

too funny...mythbusters

I still think that was Tina Fey doing an Obama imitation. As stupid and clueless as he is I can't believe he would fumble his way through something as meaningless as "The Daily Show".

The lack of participation from Obama Hallelujah Choir tells me that it probably really was him being his own stained blue dress.

Maybe after the drubbing in November he'll lose all interest "this Presidential" thingy and ask Biden to take over.

If it's considered to be so stupid, why did Fox come out with their version of The Daily Show which failed miserably? The president didn't fumble his way through it, he did well. He was bright and funny as always. Of course Rs won't admit that. Your candidates are practically mute on any issue raised by anyone.

I'm not even talking about Bush and Cheney. Everyone wished someone would mute those two.
"red eye" is a failure?

RCP Average
Approve46.4
Disapprove48.3
Spread -1.9

although i have to admit, i am looking forward to seeing him on mythbusters. :lol:

too funny...mythbusters
yeah, me too
just too bad they wont be busting any of HIS myths
LOL

All I can say is:

WHAT THE FUCK IS POTUS DOING ON "THE DAILY SHOW" IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Obama is appealing to his base.

Precisely, the segment of his base that usually does not vote in mid-term elections; younger people whom make up the viewer demographic of 'The Daily Show'. The last thing Hussein said was to remind people to vote.
It was just another campaign stop for him.

All I can say is:

Well, he has no class. Any more questions?

He is a joke... so its a perfect place for him to be.

I just wonder if there was a secret teleprompter hidden somewhere :confused:

Him being away from The White House is always a good thing btw... :eusa_whistle:

All I can say is:

reaching out to his base

the braindead libs that think the daily show is an actual news program

All I can say is:

reaching out to his base

the braindead libs that think the daily show is an actual news program

And they even think Jon Stewart is "funny."

After November, the USMB is going to have a "Restoring Comedy" March and neither Steward nor Colbert are allowed.

Biden is our Guest Speaker

RCP Average
Approve46.4
Disapprove48.3
Spread -1.9

too funny...mythbusters
yeah, me too
just too bad they wont be busting any of HIS myths
LOL
Maybe they'll try to find Boyking's unicorn ranch.

I wouldn't worry. The part of his base that watches the Daily Show won't be able to pry themselves away from their bongs long enough to drive to a polling place next Tuesday.

Ahh... When he appears on MSNBC (cough..cough.. news) it will be the final sign that Presidential stature has hit rock bottom..

:dig:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back