Barack Obama, Troll

All Obama was put in for was doing his Community Agitating into the Agitating us and the country. I find him a disgrace of President and just as ugly of a human being

I don't know how he stands himself

14bklj6.gif
keep-calm-and-dont-be-a-creepy-ass-cracker.png

Your party was warned, do something or I will. They didn't so he did. Just deal with it.
Yep, and I hope the next president says, regulate abortion, or I will sign an eo and outlaw it. Obama has give the presidency more power than they should have.
They have always had the power, blame George Washington...
Not without congressional approval.

Well now let's see here, I'll bet the office of the president doesn't have any power that congress didn't previously grant to it, ergo congress has approved any presidents executive powers.

Your party was warned, do something or I will. They didn't so he did. Just deal with it.
Yep, and I hope the next president says, regulate abortion, or I will sign an eo and outlaw it. Obama has give the presidency more power than they should have.

Well now let's see here, I'll bet the office of the president doesn't have any power that congress didn't previously grant to it, ergo congress has approved any presidents executive powers.
I'll wait till 2016 when a republican is president again. If he tries to pull something like this off. I don't want to hear you whine. Okay?

Since when does a president give the office more power. they don't. However when an EO is issued, if congress doesn't object or is unable to stop it, that is what gives the office of the presidency more power, by default!

He's worse than a troll. I've never seen a President act in the ugly way this one has. Intentionally goes out of his way to bring CHOAS into our lives

CHOAS?

Is that another form of Ebola?

Just kidding.

The fact that your life was disrupted by Obama doing his job says volumes about how far off the reservation you have wandered with your extremist rightwing agenda.

But please give us examples of how this "CHOAS" [sic] is impacting you personally. Are your gardener and housekeeper now demanding that you pay them minimum wage as opposed to the pittance that you gave them previously? His this put a major dent in your household budget? Does the measly 1.7% increase in your government welfare...er, social security check not cover their minimum wages now? Life in the trailer park must be hard for you when you have to clean your own toilets.

Since when does a president give the office more power. they don't. However when an EO is issued, if congress doesn't object or is unable to stop it, that is what gives the office of the presidency more power, by default!
He is making millions of illegals legal. Changing the law. Only congress can do that, the president has never had that power.

He is making millions of illegals legal. Changing the law. Only congress can do that, the president has never had that power.

How about the war on drugs, that was done by an EO, allowable because an emergency was declared, emergencies don 't last for long before becoming the prevailing condition, yet, 40 years later we still have the wod.

He is making millions of illegals legal. Changing the law.

Onus is on you to prove that he has "changed the law" and that he is making "millions of illegals legal".

Because he is not doing either of those things.

He hasn't "changed the law" one iota. He has simply used prosecutorial discretion" which is granted to him under the existing law to decide on prioritizing deportations. The law allows that those whose cases are thus postponed can apply for work permits while they wait for their cases to be heard. All of this is current law on the books.

It is up to Congress to change these existing laws if they don't like them.

I'll wait till 2016 when a republican is president again. If he tries to pull something like this off. I don't want to hear you whine. Okay?

Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told the Washington Post. "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.".

How about the war on drugs, that was done by an EO, allowable because an emergency was declared, emergencies don 't last for long before becoming the prevailing condition, yet, 40 years later we still have the wod.
Did he go through congress?

Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told the Washington Post. "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.".
So what, graham is an asshole. I voted against him.

Onus is on you to prove that he has "changed the law" and that he is making "millions of illegals legal".

He hasn't "changed the law" one iota. He has simply used prosecutorial discretion" which is granted to him under the existing law to decide on prioritizing deportations. The law allows that those whose cases are thus postponed can apply for work permits while they wait for their cases to be heard. All of this is current law on the books.

No, congress needs to cut funding to all they don't agree with. Starting with obama care.

No, congress needs to cut funding to all they don't agree with. Starting with obama care.

So when the Dems retake control of Congress in 2016 they should cut finding for defense spending and corporate welfare?

Is that how it works in extremist rightwing bizarro world?

Please do. Americans love it when the government stops paying their bills, and they subtlety mention it, at the very next election.

Forum List

Back