Barack Obama Reminds Us Why Donald Trump is President

Lol!

Obama reminds us what it’s like to have a competent adult inntbe White House .

Lol!

Yes, the 8 years of vacuum Obama provided really shows us what a true leader is like.

Saved us from a Great Depression and America was beloved world wide .

The boob we have now is a worldwide joke .

Great, after 10 more GOP presidents in a row you will have the memory of Obama to cling to.

Giving us a reminder.

I agree that Obama reminds us why Trump is president, which is the same reason that Obama was and the same reason that Bush II was..because the voting populous are fucking idiots coupled with the two parties giving us shit choices.

Lol!

Yes, the 8 years of vacuum Obama provided really shows us what a true leader is like.

Oh hum.

Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for economy

Only in the world of a Trump sheep is this a "win"...

suggested Mr. Trump's election deserves at least some credit" for the upturn.

Lol!

Yes, he boosted the economy with a massive stimulus, and then he didn't stop...for eight years.

He should have enforced the law, CEO's and abusive executives should have went to prison. Poorly managed companies should have been allowed to go bankrupt. Instead he empowered low performing companies with the knowledge that the government would prop them up, there was no risk to anyone, the taxpayer bailing out billionaires.

Lol!

Amen!

DmvcOFsW4AAonXM.jpg

Lol!

Lol!

You must be kidding right?

Don't know about you gipper but I would say that when it comes to electing Republicans and destroying D political machines I would rank Obama 10X times higher than Trump. As in Obama might deliver the house to the GOP. Trump's too busy doing the country's business to pull that off but the empty suit with a teleprompter just might do so.

Lol!

Great, after 10 more GOP presidents in a row you will have the memory of Obama to cling to.
To be honest I'm not sure who I could see following TRUMP in 2024. If GOP maintains the house and senate in November they better ditch the never-TRUMP attitude and start passing TRUMP's agenda.

Lol!

Amen!

DmvcOFsW4AAonXM.jpg

According to democrats the market is failing and they also said electing TRUMP would tank the economy.

Lol!

Amen!

DmvcOFsW4AAonXM.jpg
Smart people know that Trump didn’t take office in 2016....

It was the election of Trump that boosted the economy at that time, but, no, Trump was not in office at the end of 2016.

Too bad you don’t have a graph showing the day after Trump’s election to his inauguration, that would be quite a steep cliff.

Lol!

Lol!

You must be kidding right?

Don’t take my word for it . Just ask 90% of the planet .

Why ? They don’t matter anyway. Only the percent that votes does. I welcome token negro. Let him get out on camera . I can’t wait till someone asks him “what did you know and when did you know it”. Token wouldn’t know what to do. The black park of him would say run, the white part would lie.

Barack Obama Reminds Us Why Donald Trump is President
Worst. President. Ever.
Giving us a reminder.

By that do you mean Trump voters would have instead went for Hillary if it wasn't for Obama? Interesting, I don't see it and believe Hillary lost it all on her own. If I did pick somebody other than Trump or Hillary for the outcome, my choice is Mitt Romney. My preference would have been Mitt running for re-election.

I do view George W Bush's presidency as the major cause for Obama winning in '08. I can how McCain haters might disagree.

Forum List

Back