Barack Obama Killed Osama Bin Laden. Period.

Oh, you're still here. We're mocking your absence in the Flame Zone, Minute Man.

Do you really think I care??

I have absolutely ZERO interest in meaningless babble....

I'm not Twelve-teen and this isn't a high school.

True. So your behavior will be improving then?

Well, I'm not the one in the flame zone am I???

You are tho....

The flame zone is for immature 20-somethings...

All who actually read the article before knee-jerk reacting, raise your hand.

all I read was your "in your face flame baiting title" and I knew you were looking for a fight.. so here's the answer.. the seas killed bin laden period.

Sure it does. President Obama now ranks up there with those great military commanders... Churchill, Patton, MacArthur, Eisenhower, Montgomery.

OK, now let's see if you can tell us the difference between Obama and each of the men on your list (skin color is NOT it).

DING. Times up.

The answer is... Churchill, Patton, MacArthur, Eisenhower, Montgomery all served in the military. Obama did not. To put Obama in that list of 'great military commanders' because of one decision, is simply ridiculous.

No he woudn't. It was all set up before hand. If the mission failed, he would have said it was without authorization by a rogue Admiral. He didn't know anything about it and it wasn't his fault. The only one who risked anything was Admiral McRaven who would have been court martialed if the mission failed.

Are you serious?:confused:

Absolutely!

What 'Gutsy Call'?: CIA Memo Reveals Admiral Controlled bin Laden Mission - Page 2

The memo puts all control in the hands of Admiral McRaven – the “timing, operational decision making and control” are all up to McRaven. So the notion that Obama and his team were walking through every stage of the operation is incorrect. The hero here was McRaven, not Obama. And had the mission gone wrong, McRaven surely would have been thrown under the bus.

Most of what has come out of the white house has been bunk. obama hurried on television to announce his greatness was premature all by itself.

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

OSAMA BIN LADEN was killed within 90 seconds of the US Navy Seals landing in his compound and not after a protracted gun battle, according to the first account by the men who carried out the raid. The operation was so clinical that only 12 bullets were fired.

The Seals have spoken out because they were angered at the version given by politicians, which they see as portraying them as cold-blooded murderers on a “kill mission”. They were also shocked that President Barack Obama announced bin Laden's death on television the same evening, rendering useless much of the intelligence they had seized.

obama couldn't even tell the truth about the Seal's code name for Bin Laden. It wasn't Geronimo as in great and powerful warrior. It was BERT as in muppet.

Seals Tell of Killing ‘Bert’ Laden | FrontPage Magazine

Geronimo was the word used to mean eyes on target. obama didn't know any of this because he didn't see it, he didn't order it and his "big stick" is a limp wet noodle.

:terror:

dang! and here I thought all along it was the Navy Seals who did the deed..

Exactly!! You're almost there.

Whose order did they follow.

you are showing how naive you are as it pertains to military operations.

They did not follow his order. They were following the order of their superiors who ADVISE the CIC as to what is going on.

He gave the order to find him......years prior.....

He was then given the courtesy to say "dont shoot" if he opted because it was taking place on the land of an ally who is a sovereign nation and unaware of our presence.

But contrary to what the WH wants you to believe...he did not tell them where to go, how to do it and when to do it.

Heck...the man likely doesnt even know how to win at stratego...you really think he is a great military planner?

LMFAO....I love non military people that try to debate military issues.

Barack Obama’s decision to go after Osama Bin Laden: how the president overruled his advisers in ordering the assassination - Slate Magazine

I don't want to drop this at the tail end of Mud dude's thread (sorry, name escapes me) because I feel it's more newsworthy than that.

Far from the no-brainer that Romney depicts, the secret, high-level discussions leading up to the raid were fraught with intense debate and uncertainty—and Obama’s final decisions, on both whether and how to attack, went against some of his top advisers’ recommendations.

Vice President Joe Biden revealed a few months ago that he had urged Obama not to mount the assault. Bergen and Allison report that Secretary of Defense Robert Gates joined him in the dissent—and they explain why.

In the weeks leading up to the decision, a group of counterterrorism officials, after conducting a “red-team” exercise of what could go wrong in such an attack, estimated that there was only a 40 percent chance Osama Bin Laden was actually in the compound. The CIA put the odds at 60 percent. Bergen quotes Michael Morell, the CIA’s deputy director, as telling the president that “the circumstantial case of Iraq having WMD was actually stronger than the circumstantial case that bin Laden is living in the Abbottabad compound.”

Faced with these uncertainties, a president could have been forgiven for holding back. Certainly, a decision to go ahead was no “slam dunk.” More to the point, if Obama had given the order, and it turned out that Bin Laden wasn’t there, it is an absolute sure thing that, one year later, Romney and his allies would still be lampooning Obama for his foolhardy recklessness and accusing him of letting the world’s No. 1 terrorist slip through our fingers, perhaps this time for good.

Hate to break the news to you but Bin Laden was killed off long before Obama took office.Last time the real Bin Laden was seen was just a couple weeks after 9/11.He was obviously killed off withing a couple weeks of 9/11 because he was like oswald,a patsy for the real people behind 9/11.

Well we know one thing for sure, it wasn't President Bush (or DV Cheney) who gave the order for the raid don't we?

Nor was the torure they justified in any way responsible for the intel that got the bastard either.

Exactly!! You're almost there.

Whose order did they follow.

you really are a complete partisan hack and idiot if you cannot understand the difference between giving the order, and performing the actual task.

Complete partisan hack? Pot, kettle. Black.

yes, I never agree with anything Democrats say or do, right? I never give Obama credit for anything, right?

Please, you're making yourself look even more stupid than usual.

The right wing gave President Obama no credit when bin Laden was killed. None. And they are giving him no credit now. But you can bet your sweet %#& that if it had been GWB, his praises would have been sung to the high heavens. And you can take that to the damn bank!!!

Well we know one thing for sure, it wasn't President Bush (or DV Cheney) who gave the order for the raid don't we?

Nor was the torure they justified in any way responsible for the intel that got the bastard either.

and you know this how moron?

Look how lazy you are - is proper grammar that difficult???...

Do you really think I care??

I have absolutely ZERO interest in meaningless babble....

I'm not Twelve-teen and this isn't a high school.

Really??? \/\/\/

Look how lazy you are - is proper grammar that difficult???...

What are you? some kinda fucking heckler??

Go to your progressive friends and massage their egos...

The right wing gave President Obama no credit when bin Laden was killed. None. And they are giving him no credit now. But you can bet your sweet %#& that if it had been GWB, his praises would have been sung to the high heavens. And you can take that to the damn bank!!!

I surmise that you libtards don't much like reaping what you've sown.. am I right? R E S P E C T is a two way street innit?

Sure it does. President Obama now ranks up there with those great military commanders... Churchill, Patton, MacArthur, Eisenhower, Montgomery.

OK, now let's see if you can tell us the difference between Obama and each of the men on your list (skin color is NOT it).

DING. Times up.

The answer is... Churchill, Patton, MacArthur, Eisenhower, Montgomery all served in the military. Obama did not. To put Obama in that list of 'great military commanders' because of one decision, is simply ridiculous.

I doubt any of those great men would have used their actions and commands as a campaign prop either.

Can you imagine Eisenhower using his command at Normandy to get just one vote.... his actions spoke all by themselves.
Heroes dont brag about it.

One other thing..... WHY THE FUCK DID OBAMA SEND THE BUST OF CHURCHILL BACK TO THE U.K. ? :confused:
Real heroic of him....
:doubt:

Forum List

Back