Barack Obama is JFK Jr.

For some reason this thread reminds me of this great 60s band:

oswaldsinger.jpg

One thing to consider also, JFK Jr's mother Jackie was not very fond of the press to begin with after the savage way she was treated with her relationship with Onasis. I have a feeling that she had a very strong influence on him and her disdain for the media ,especially Washington media might not have sat well with her had he decided to run. As for JFK Jr's sister, IMO she like many others and admittedly so, my daughter as well Barack Obama has inspired her like JFK did many young people to take a keen interest in their country. I feel that Caroline see's this same spirit of inspiration her father once gave in Barack Obama so I personally was not surprised to see her supporting him .

and there is something to be said for inspiring the young people of this country IMO. For too long they've had nothing to feel inspired by. They are written off as lazy and now they are taking action and their parents are appalled...that's pretty funny. I wonder how many parents who were inspired by JFK are outraged at their children's support of Obama?!

I was not alive during JFKs presidency. I am so thankful to be able to witness this amazing time in American history. Obama has inspired me that's for sure.

and there is something to be said for inspiring the young people of this country IMO. For too long they've had nothing to feel inspired by. They are written off as lazy and now they are taking action and their parents are appalled...that's pretty funny. I wonder how many parents who were inspired by JFK are outraged at their children's support of Obama?!

I was not alive during JFKs presidency. I am so thankful to be able to witness this amazing time in American history. Obama has inspired me that's for sure.

I've said this many times, and will say it again Silence, as a father of a college age daughter who will vote for the frist time and just watching how involved in the process she is humbles me and makes me proud. It restores my faith that young people like her have taken an interest in this country to get involved, to make a difference and to do something greater than themselves. If nothing else, that is what made this country great, too see these kids so energized even though I do not agree with them on policy issues, oh about 98% of them lol . It still does not make me any less proud to see them so much a part of the process. Each and everytime IMHO these young kids take an active part in their government they have honored and made legitimate ALL the sacrifices that millions of Americans have made for them and nothing could be more worthy than that. That is why when my daughter votes on tuesday even though it is for Barack Obama I will be a very proud father, not that I am not already.

Caroline Kennedy herself has said that Obama is the first presidential candidate she's ever compared to her father so it's not much of a stretch to compare him to JFK jr.

However, I'd have hated to see what the republicans would do to JFK jr had he ran. They'd completely savage his personal life.

Caroline Kennedy is coming here to campaign for Obama this weekend. I thought about going to see her.

Rudy G. came here a few weeks ago and attracted 150 people to the local Marriott.

:lol:

Forum List

Back