Barack Obama 2nd Term

homo ergaster

Rookie
Feb 25, 2010
Man, these people are really racist...

Everybody wanted to elect the dude and get him outta there now so quickly. Why not give the man the second term?

The economy faltered under george bush months before obama was elected so you can hold him accountable for that.

Although Obama did pass the stimulus thingies so you could* hold him accountable on that.

Revisionist history is unfair though.

:cool:

I didn't want to elect him to begin with. Course, I didnt really want to elect McCain either. Neither had to do with race. It was all because of bad policy.

Why not give the man a second term?

TARP and "Stimulus" slush fund
Car industry take over
Humiliting Americans abroad
Massive spending increases
Massive deficit spending
His inability to govern
His insistance that we give him control of our health
His absolute condescension to anyone he is talking to
His desire to raise our energy prices intentionally
His thug tactics in attempts to silence all criticism
The fact that he is marxist idealogue.

I've got tons of reasons to want him out. Sure isnt about his race.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I didn't want to elect him to begin with. Course, I didnt really want to elect McCain either. Neither had to do with race. It was all because of bad policy.

Why not give the man a second term?

TARP and "Stimulus" slush fund
Car industry take over
Humiliting Americans abroad
Massive spending increases
Massive deficit spending
His inability to govern
His insistance that we give him control of our health
His absolute condescension to anyone he is talking to
His desire to raise our energy prices intentionally
His thug tactics in attempts to silence all criticism
The fact that he is marxist idealogue.

I've got tons of reasons to want him out. Sure isnt about his race.

TARP was at the end of the Bush years. Stimulus "Slush Fund" hasn't been spent.
There was no auto takeout, there was a rescue via purchase of stock.
Our overseas image and world view has improved dramatically.
The country was on the verge of meltdown when he sat in office.
"
His inability to govern is mostly his naive pandering to repubs and them blocking legislation.
His healthcare proposals do no such thing.
He's smarter than 99% of the people you see him talking to, and I don't find him condescending.
Nobody has a desire to raise energy prices intentionally, that's just a retarded statement.
He doesn't use "Thug" tactics.
Hannity saying he's a marxist doesn't make it so.

You've been spoon fed all of this. 99% of it is nonsense.

Barack Obama 2nd Term

Because he's so inept, his efforts to undermine the economy and the Constitution haven't taken root so far in his first term.

Come to think of it, I have a better idea.

Let's all make sure his first term is his last.

President Obama is the one guy who could make even Shrillary seem like a good Presidential prospect.

Barack Obama 2nd Term

Because he's so inept, his efforts to undermine the economy and the Constitution haven't taken root so far in his first term.

President Obama is the one guy who could make even Shrillary seem like a good Presidential prospect.

Are you kidding ? He makes Bush 43 look good.

Barack Obama 2nd Term

Are you kidding ? He makes Bush 43 look good.

W was good.

President Obama is a horribly bad joke.

But I am thrilled that he has also turned out to be such a stumbling bumbling fuck-up.

As they once said about President Nixon, "Don't complain that he's not doing anything. As long as he's not doing anything, he's not doing anything wrong!"

Everybody wanted to elect the dude and get him outta there now so quickly. Why not give the man the second term?

The economy faltered under george bush months before obama was elected so you can hold him accountable for that.

Although Obama did pass the stimulus thingies so you could* hold him accountable on that.

homo

Second term? This is a joke, right?????

Gotta be--:clap2::clap2: Promised transperency and we got none, promised no more earmarks and we still have earmarks, promised an end to special interests and they roam the halls of congress freely, promised no more lobbyists, yet trail lawyer lobbyists are the ones with the real power, that's why no tort reform. It is a joke, by the time his 1st term ends, I could run my local dog catcher and he would win hands down. This presidency is Jimmy Carter 2 all over again.:lol:

So for his entire presidency he should not be accountable for the economy? Obama is spending tax dollars at an unsustainable rate and wants to kepp it up. Is he still not to be held accountable? You that elected him, please tell me for what he is accountable.

Obama's policies will have our economy fully restored by the end of his third term- but only if you love America and work now to get rid of term limits.

Current events? Did I oversleep and suddenly it's election time again? Crap, I hate it when that happens.

Election time never ended, CG. At least, that's the impression I get every time Obama opens his mouth.

☭proletarian☭;2058204 said:
Election time never ended, CG. At least, that's the impression I get every time Obama opens his mouth.

Who cares what you think? I doubt you're even an American.

Forum List

Back