Barack Hussein Unleashes Illegal Criminals On Citizentry

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Immigration officials knowingly released dozens of murderers back into the U.S. in 2013, according to Obama administration statistics detailing all of the criminal convictions of the more than 36,000 immigrants released from custody last year.

The numbers show that the criminals released by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement had amassed more than 15,000 drunken-driving convictions, 1,317 domestic violence convictions, 727 sex crimes convictions and even four that the statistics listed as “treason, sabotage.”The immigrants were in deportation proceedings, meaning ICE was trying to remove them from the country and could have held them in detention, but released them anyway, according to the Center for Immigration Studies, which obtained the numbers and published a report Monday morning. The Washington Times also obtained the statistics.

Jessica Vaughan, policy studies director at the center, said the numbers undercut the Obama administration’s own argument that it’s trying to keep its enforcement efforts targeted at dangerous criminals.

“We keep hearing from the administration that they are focused like a laser on enforcement against the worst of the worst, convicted criminals, as their top priority. On the other hand, they are releasing, at a rate of about 100 a day, aliens from their custody with criminal convictions, and many of them are serious criminal convictions,” she said.

Feds released hundreds of immigrant murderers, drunken drivers, sex-crimes convicts - Washington Times

Lets not be mean towards those poor, desperate folk.....lol

If you Conservatives really want to screw Obama, push for this:

H.R.1635 - 113th Congress (2013-2014): National Commission on Federal Marijuana Policy Act of 2013 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress
Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

Illegal Criminals?
Don't you mean "Future Democrat Voters"?
For many of them it's "present Democrat voters"!

Some illegals are not waiting for possible amnesty, they are illegally registering to vote before becoming citizens. It's not surprising as they already broke the law, so the pattern of breaking the law continues.

Illegal Aliens, Non-Citizens Caught Voting In Florida In Vast Numbers

Illegals Caught Voting in Florida in Vast Numbers

Why is it the commies can only attack the source or post off topic, do we have any mods doing anything. I got a warning the first time I forgot to highlight a passage I was responding to.

Now to the topic, I don't see how anyone could be surprised about this, the dear leader has lied about everything else, why should immigration be the exception.

This government has brought the Sinaloa cartel here to take care of kidnapping business. That's the whole point of supporting illegals. Not only democrat voters but cartel fighters as well.

Forum List

Back