Zone1 baptized, first holy communion, confirmed

I ……

• Total voters
Baptized in a lake at 12 years old I was judged to be at an age of reason. Baptized by the Holy Spirit as a teen.
Rededication Baptism in the Church Baptism pool and accepted into the congregation.
Participate in the Lord's supper when at church.
I am not sure what is meant by confirmed.
Still single my whole life.
One must be careful in this satan ruled system. He transforms into an angel of light, and his teachers as well. That is why every true follower listens to Jesus carefully--Man does not live by bread alone, but by EVERY utterance from God--2 facts come out of that--The teachers who have Jesus teach EVERY utterance from God to the flock without fail= OT-NT over and over it never stops. True followers can look at their teachers this very minute to see if they belong to Jesus by that one teaching. True followers learn and apply EVERY utterance from God to the best of their abilities.
Jesus teaches--FEW will find the road that leads off into life)--Every one on that road learn and apply every utterance from God.
The blind guides assure ones-you are saved--they do not know. Thus most of them who believe the blind guides do not bother learning every utterance and are not one of the FEW on that road.

that's it? having so partaken many times in my life----I can
attest ------it ain't much of a supper
A covenant made by Jesus to the little flock( Luke 12:32--ones who will sit on thrones( Luke 22:29-30)--numbered at 144,000 whoare bought from the earth= the anointed bride.
The great crowd( Rev 7:9) are the other sheep( John 10:16) who are not of that fold--its a major sin for them to partake of the emblems of that special covenant. But since 99% of all religion claiming to be christian is this-2Cor 11:12-15) they mislead so those will not enter Gods kingdom. One of the reasons why Jesus teaches-FEW will find the road that leads off into life( be saved)

A covenant made by Jesus to the little flock( Luke 12:32--ones who will sit on thrones( Luke 22:29-30)--numbered at 144,000 whoare bought from the earth= the anointed bride.
The great crowd( Rev 7:9) are the other sheep( John 10:16) who are not of that fold--its a major sin for them to partake of the emblems of that special covenant. But since 99% of all religion claiming to be christian is this-2Cor 11:12-15) they mislead so those will not enter Gods kingdom. One of the reasons why Jesus teaches-FEW will find the road that leads off into life( be saved)
Luke never met Jesus and did not understand aramaic----he spoke greek. The bread and wine thing is---very simply, a little ritual in which jews
still engage INCESSANTLY

Luke never met Jesus and did not understand aramaic----he spoke greek. The bread and wine thing is---very simply, a little ritual in which jews
still engage INCESSANTLY
Jewish religion reject Jesus to this day. They don't partake of those emblems.

Jewish religion reject Jesus to this day. They don't partake of those emblems.
what is your take on "reject Jesus" ? does the "jewish religion" reject Buddha? A far more correct statement is ' the christian religion rejects jews '
In fact. The muslim religion rejects all that is christian and jewish including
the scriptural writings which are----as they KNOW---corrupt and disgusting
word by word

what is your take on "reject Jesus" ? does the "jewish religion" reject Buddha? A far more correct statement is ' the christian religion rejects jews '
In fact. The muslim religion rejects all that is christian and jewish including
the scriptural writings which are----as they KNOW---corrupt and disgusting
word by word
Buddha does not exist--it is a God made of stone. All true followers reject all false gods, per Gods #1 commandment.

Baptized in a lake at 12 years old I was judged to be at an age of reason. Baptized by the Holy Spirit as a teen.
Rededication Baptism in the Church Baptism pool and accepted into the congregation.
Participate in the Lord's supper when at church.
I am not sure what is meant by confirmed.
Still single my whole life.

can somebody explaain the Confirmation for you here?

in german we differ

for catholics …… FIRMUNG
for protestants …..KONFIRMATION

can somebody explaain the Confirmation for you here?

in german we differ

for catholics …… FIRMUNG
for protestants …..KONFIRMATION
At baptisim we confess our decision to not follow the world but follow Jesus Christ and live by his teachings. Would that be confirmation? We do that out loud in front of the entire congregation.

At baptisim we confess our decision to not follow the world but follow Jesus Christ and live by his teachings. Would that be confirmation? We do that out loud in front of the entire congregation.
you mix up baptism and confirmation

Forum List

Back