Bannon yells at Moore rally: Roy has more honor in his finger than liberals have in their entire DNA

This nation could use the 10 Commandments to It's benefit. Just take a look around at all of the hatred and violence within our cities and the youth... Look at how women are treated...how the unborn is slaughtered daily...read the 10 commandments and tell me what you hate about them the most and why you want them hidden from our society...
Most of them are useless and do not advance your stated goal:

1. I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Fuck that. What if I don't like the Jewish god?

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Bullshit. I will make whatever the fuck I want and worship whatever the fuck I want. I will worship my own dick if I want.

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Fuck that. God, Jesus, Jehovah, Jesus, Goddammit, Elohim. Yo He Va He GodJesusDammit!!! I will say whatever the fuck I want!!!

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Fuck that. I will drink beer and have sex, and go to dirty movies and never go to church. FUCK the "sabbath" bullshit. I will do whatever the fuck I want on Saturday or Sunday or whichever day the "sabbath" is supposed to be on. FUck that shit.

5. Honour thy father and thy mother.

What if they are assholes?

6. Thou shalt not kill.

Fine, but it's funny. You put that outside a courthouse where the death penalty is handed down. Not that I am pro- or anti-death penalty, but seems a bit misplaced, no?

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.

That's between me and the misses, no? That's more of a "breach of contract" issue, is it not? It's more of a private thing, no? I mean, I don't cheat, but government demanding that I don't cheat? Seriously?

8. Thou shalt not steal.

Okay. Fine. What are taxes?

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

Good. No lying in Court. That's a good one. It's not a total ban on lying, like most idiots think, but perjury is a very destructive act and should be punished.

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor's.

Bullshit. I can be as envious and jealous as I want to be. This is a conflicting message in a capitalistic society. We WANT envy and ambition. And if my neighbor has a hot piece of ass, why can't I covet my neighbors ass? Makes me want to work hard and get some ass of my own, right?

So, don't murder, steal, or lie in Court. Don't need any of the others.

:dunno:

I once asked people on this message board to rate themselves relative to the 10 Commandments...i.e. how many of the 10 you've never broken...

I rate a 6 out of ten, and I'm not even religious.

No one responded...which says a lot about the 'Christians' on this messageboard.

Republicans supporting a sexual predator and a pedophile for office.

Republicans, this is who you are now. Look in the mirror. Both Lincoln and Eisenhower would look at you now and see only monsters.

When liberals molest or harass grown women, they are forced to step down from office.

When liberals molest or harass grown women, they are fired.

When Conservatives molest underage girls and teenage women, other Conservatives continue to support them.

And the OP has the balls to accuse liberals of having no honor?

Of Roy Moore being honorable!

Ya gotta be fuckin' joking!

One day you will change your mind...hope it's not too late when you do...
Dude, I have seen all sides of this issue and have LOTS of experience. Organized religion is not only the oldest scam, it is pure evil, especially the ones using guilt and the constant state of feelings of unworthiness to control people and take their money. ALL of them do it. Don't be naive.

People are desperate to be part of some social organization. Religion offers them acceptance in a social organization.

But to get in they must submit...to state that they believe whatever bunk the religion wants them to.

God has green eyes...AMEN!

God has 27 different personalities...AMEN!

It's all about psychological submission...

How many lights do you see?

Chain of Command (Star Trek: The Next Generation) - Wikipedia

Honor? Is that why he SNUCK the 10 Commandments monument in and had it bolted down in the dark of night? Is that why he sexually molested young girls? Oh....that's the GOP version of honor. I get it now.
This nation could use the 10 Commandments to It's benefit. Just take a look around at all of the hatred and violence within our cities and the youth... Look at how women are treated...how the unborn is slaughtered daily...read the 10 commandments and tell me what you hate about them the most and why you want them hidden from our society...

the first amendment doesn't let you impose religion on others.

but thanks

So much "honor" he got kicked off the court, twice, because he couldn't follow the fucking law
Is that true?
:lol:

There is nothing worse than a judge that sucks at ignoring his emotions and focus on applying the law, regardless of the outcome.

a judge has to follow the orders of the appellate courts. and when that appellate court is the USSC you'd better damn well follow those orders.

the first amendment doesn't let you impose religion on others.

but thanks
Where do you see imposition in my post? The first amendment was not written so you could remove God from a Christian nation either...Posting the 10 commandments in school for example doesn't hurt anyone and may help millions...but go ahead and live a cliched life...it fits you well but don't give a thought to the people that could have used the type of grounding a religious message could bring them...You are a very selfish person...

One day you will change your mind...hope it's not too late when you do...
Dude, I have seen all sides of this issue and have LOTS of experience. Organized religion is not only the oldest scam, it is pure evil, especially the ones using guilt and the constant state of feelings of unworthiness to control people and take their money. ALL of them do it. Don't be naive.

People are desperate to be part of some social organization. Religion offers them acceptance in a social organization.

But to get in they must submit...to state that they believe whatever bunk the religion wants them to.

God has green eyes...AMEN!

God has 27 different personalities...AMEN!

It's all about psychological submission...

How many lights do you see?

Chain of Command (Star Trek: The Next Generation) - Wikipedia

That scenario from TNG illustrates it well doesn't it. You watch the abjectly ignorant support anything an admitted secual predator like Trump says or does and you know they've suspended their own ability to think clearly. We are in a bizarre moment when 30-35% of the population willfully accepts falsehood as reality and rejects reality as false.

Goebbels would be proud.

Dude, I have seen all sides of this issue and have LOTS of experience. Organized religion is not only the oldest scam, it is pure evil, especially the ones using guilt and the constant state of feelings of unworthiness to control people and take their money. ALL of them do it. Don't be naive
Organized religion is not whats important for your soul it is a way to bring togetherness...people worshiping side by side working for the betterment of their community...Helping others and in return helping yourself...you would be shocked to see what you are missing out on in life with your naive description of religion...Dude!

What does Bannon know about honor? He is a racist and sexist. Little wonder he supports a sexual deviant.

Actually we are seeing who has real religious values and those who are phonies. I am a religious person and I believe my Christian values are more important than a Senate seat. I would not vote for Moore because of those values. The people who support him are people who have sold their religious values for cheap politics. They are like the moneychangers who Jesus chased out of the Temple.

I don't recall Trump or any of his sons serving in Vietnam or even in the military. Yet Bannon had no trouble with that.

"Bannon yells at Moore rally: Roy has more honor in his finger than liberals have in their entire DNA"

Bannon is a shit-sucking scumbag. Sadly there are a lot more just like him on the right.

Wipe the shit from your eyes, stevie boy, and try being honest for once in your life:

* Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.

* Republican director of the "Young Republican Federation" Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.

* Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was charged with rape for allegedly paying a 15-year old girl for sex. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.

Edison Misla Aldarondo, Republican legislator, was sentenced to 13 years in prison for molestation of his daughter and her friend for eight-year period starting when they were 9.

Randal David Ankeney, Republican activist, arrested on suspicion of sexual assault on a child with force. He faces 6 charges related to getting a 13-year-old girl stoned on pot and then having sex with her. [2] Also accused of sexually assaulting another girl.

Trump will regret not rallying for Moore if he loses!

Your title is incorrect. The comment about pinky fingers and DNA referred to Mitt Romney and his entire family. Roy Moore served in Vietnam. Romney and his sons are religious pacifists and haven't served in the military ANYWHERE!

Last edited:
Trump, the GOP, and AL will regret if Moore wins OR loses. As for Bannon, you should find a better moral compass. He ridiculed Romney and his sons for never having served in the military. He failed to mention that not Trump or anyone in Trumps family ever served in the military.
Neither Trump nor his sons ever said that Roy Moore has no honor or integrity. Mitt Romney said that. Pay attention.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth makes excellent points regarding the insanity of religion and in particular the ridiculous, pernicious middle east "bible." What is funny is Jesus violated some of Yahweh's commandments, even though most were plagiarized and applied specifically to the Tribes of Isreal since obviously Yahweh commanded them to kill other tribes. For example, Yahweh's son Jesus said to hate your parents if they have issues with you joining his neo-essense cult and becoming a eunuch.

Btw if anybody's scoring at home (or even if you're alone) the OP fucked up Bannon's quote anyway. It wasn't about "Iiberals"; it was about Mitt Romney. The wages of illiteracy....

Bannon apparently went off on a hissyfit about a guy who ran for POTUS five years ago. No one knows why but he was whining on and on and on about how Romney went to France and did missionary work and how he and his sons didn't do any military. He neglects to mention that neither Rump nor any of his offspring did either (bone spurs while playing squash you know. :gay: )

Forum List

Back