Bannon yells at Moore rally: Roy has more honor in his finger than liberals have in their entire DNA

Trump will regret not rallying for Moore if he loses!

Your title is incorrect. The comment about pinky fingers and DNA referred to Mitt Romney and his entire family. Roy Moore served in Vietnam. Romney and his sons are religious pacifists and haven't served in the military ANYWHERE!

Mitt Romney was 100% right. Roy Moore's service does not excuse him from his conduct.

The 10 Commandments are the law of the ancient Jewish people. No American should be subject to those laws.

They do not belong in any American courthouse or Public property, except as an exhibition of Ancient laws that must include the laws of many ancient people, not just the Jews.

Note: American laws has it's fundamental basis in Roman law, not Jewish law.

Roy Moore, honor? that reminds me of one of those joke things you used to see posted above the bar at your local watering hole, back the old days...

He offered his honor
She honored his offer
Then all night long
It was honor and offer

Roy Moore, honor? that reminds me of one of those joke things you used to see posted above the bar at your local watering hole, back the old days...

He offered his honor
She honored his offer
Then all night long
It was honor and offer

I think many a teenage girl at the Gadsden Mall got summa dat Roy Moore "honor".

Ewww.

Forum List

Back