Zone1 Banning Cars?

See50

May 26, 2022
I could not believe it but I am not surprised, The fake liberal democrat party wants to ban cars ,in the name of stopping global warming. This is pure nutes .This is anything but liberal. Here electric and inn between ,gas and electric cars are being develop, now the less than moderate pretense liberals screwing are government wants to go to this irrational extreme.As I had emphasized the solution to global warming is the old animal welfare conservation solution, that the republicans and their allies pretend to be for. The reason why they are doing this is to pay lip service to the animal rights and environmental fanaticism to manipulate these idiots to vote for the half baked Democrats. This induces voter apathy, since banning cars are impractical. This gives more power to the conservatives hurting true animal welfare and conservation,speeding up the fourth Reich. The fake liberal wealthy can write it off as a tax shelter that they conquered global warming through financing the insane campaign and being a lost cause. The truth is car corporation and truck companies would never allowed it to happen.This would cause unemployment and create disaster in services requiring transportation. That butt head who is head of transportation in our government ,is just being paid to pretend be concerned for transportation. Also paying lip service to the sexually conservative conservative side of the gay world,white Pickett fence. This how the fake liberal wealthy reduces their taxes,hurting the rest of us,including those gays who know that gay man in the office is a crook . The worst thing is that this is fueling the brown shirts and a future world war 3.

They will only take my car when they pry it from my cold, dead garage.

Well actually it's kinds warm and lively in here, but you get the idea. :04:

Except there is a problem. The banks are switching over to social credit score CBDC vouchers.
They won't need to touch our cars. They will just make sure our vouchers won't work at the pump...

Not a problem if you have an Arkansas Credit Card. :laughing0301:

1693632840022.jpeg

I could not believe it but I am not surprised, The fake liberal democrat party wants to ban cars ,in the name of stopping global warming. This is pure nutes .This is anything but liberal. Here electric and inn between ,gas and electric cars are being develop, now the less than moderate pretense liberals screwing are government wants to go to this irrational extreme.As I had emphasized the solution to global warming is the old animal welfare conservation solution, that the republicans and their allies pretend to be for. The reason why they are doing this is to pay lip service to the animal rights and environmental fanaticism to manipulate these idiots to vote for the half baked Democrats. This induces voter apathy, since banning cars are impractical. This gives more power to the conservatives hurting true animal welfare and conservation,speeding up the fourth Reich. The fake liberal wealthy can write it off as a tax shelter that they conquered global warming through financing the insane campaign and being a lost cause. The truth is car corporation and truck companies would never allowed it to happen.This would cause unemployment and create disaster in services requiring transportation. That butt head who is head of transportation in our government ,is just being paid to pretend be concerned for transportation. Also paying lip service to the sexually conservative conservative side of the gay world,white Pickett fence. This how the fake liberal wealthy reduces their taxes,hurting the rest of us,including those gays who know that gay man in the office is a crook . The worst thing is that this is fueling the brown shirts and a future world war 3.
Do you have a link?

The co2 emissions from manufacturing, running, and recycling an EV is only up to 30% less than that of an ICE vehicle, yet the climate brigade are clutching onto the dream that EV's are the next thing to God.

Do you have a link?

The co2 emissions from manufacturing, running, and recycling an EV is only up to 30% less than that of an ICE vehicle, yet the climate brigade are clutching onto the dream that EV's are the next thing to God.
The loons never mention the environmental impact from all the mining done to build and maintain those EV's or the infrastructure needed to support them. This push for alternative energy and EV's has fuck all to do with "saving the planet" and everything to do with controlling the populace.

Do you have a link?

I think we would all agree we would all be much better off if we ban democRats. Sometimes genocide is a good thing.

Forum List

Back