Banned from Twitter for being UN PC? Then go here!

Sorry to disappoint, but while you Snowflakes seek safe spaces, the rest of of just want to enjoy our natural right of Freedom.

:lol:

Of course, snowflake. The whole world is against you, and you face persecution at every turn.

It's so good that you have somewhere where you can exercise your "freedom", safe from any opposition or disagreement.
Do you not understand? It's not the opposition; it's the being banned.

Derp.

How does one join a discussion when he's not allowed to?

Doctorisdum is of the persuasion that discussions consist of the Prog Bright Lights spewing approved groupthink virtue signals while the rest of us remain mute.

Actually, I'm more of the persuasion that you guys should stop whining, and grow the fuck up.
No one is whining. You must really HATE free speech if you consider wanting the right to use it to be "whining".

Of course you're whining. The fact that you don't understand what "free speech" means is just icing on the cake.

Of course, snowflake. The whole world is against you, and you face persecution at every turn.

It's so good that you have somewhere where you can exercise your "freedom", safe from any opposition or disagreement.

Derp.

Doctorisdum is of the persuasion that discussions consist of the Prog Bright Lights spewing approved groupthink virtue signals while the rest of us remain mute.

Actually, I'm more of the persuasion that you guys should stop whining, and grow the fuck up.
No one is whining. You must really HATE free speech if you consider wanting the right to use it to be "whining".

Of course you're whining. The fact that you don't understand what "free speech" means is just icing on the cake.
Such a simple minded person you are....it must be sad. You hate free speech its all we need to know snowflake.

I know, conservatives are so persecuted in this country. It's good you have a place where you can feel safe again.

Sorry to disappoint, but while you Snowflakes seek safe spaces, the rest of of just want to enjoy our natural right of Freedom.

Derp.

If you can't "discuss" something without violating Twitter or Facebook's TOS, then that's on you, not them.

And now you've got somewhere to cry about it.
Derp. I am sure it has NOTHING to do with Twitter not liking what people who are nationalist and populist have to say....mmhmm....sure that has NOTHING to do with it. I always wondered what its like to see the world through such simple terms.

No, it has to do with business. It's cute that you can't see that.

Derp.

Such a simple minded person you are....it must be sad. You hate free speech its all we need to know snowflake.

Whatever you say, whiner.

Banned from Twitter? This site promises you can say whatever you want

Yes there are some places that allow free speech still. I am still on twitter but I don't use it much....usually just to troll idiots LOL....Oh and this is hilarious by Twitter doing this it gave a HUGE boost to Gab when it had just started and is now having to put people in line to join!
I had my account removed twice and have been banned over 50 times....

That fucking place is a liberal fascist gulag.....

Did you ever think that it might because you're an asshole?

Yes there are some places that allow free speech still. I am still on twitter but I don't use it much....usually just to troll idiots LOL....Oh and this is hilarious by Twitter doing this it gave a HUGE boost to Gab when it had just started and is now having to put people in line to join!

Never thought otherwise.....why?

Braging about being banned from Twitter is like braging that you got kicked out of church from screaming curses at the Priest.

Braging about being banned from Twitter is like braging that you got kicked out of church from screaming curses at the Priest.
I put the numbers on my home page, for all the liberal fucks to see....

And we're all so impressed.

And we're all so impressed.
It's all you talk about.....

Forum List

Back